9 year old UK boy "bullied to death" for being white

He was sent to a school where 75% of the students come from ethnic backgrounds. That doesn't excuse what happened, though. The parents should have realised what was going on and taken action.

Agreed - the parents should have really done something. Then again, they might not have known about it.

Sad as the story may be, I can't help but think it is part of Natural Order.

He was sent to a school where 75% of the students come from ethnic backgrounds. That doesn't excuse what happened, though. The parents should have realised what was going on and taken action.

They did take what action they could. The school did nothing.

Run by a bunch of liberals too afraid to confront racism against whites no doubt.

I found a ton of extreme right blogs that blame Muslims and say he was bullied for being white. I haven't found much from legitimate news sources that make either of those claims.

In Europe, Turkey is considered "Asia". That might be helpful.

But I am sure you'd rather not believe that Muslims could be responsible. The liberal MSM is doing you a favor in not reporting all the details, so you can sleep easier at night.

I have no opinion either way, I just prefer the truth to supposition.

It may be that it was Muslims or that he was bullied for being white, I just find it surprising that this story is huge on anti-Muslim extreme right wing blogs, but neither of those claims is mentioned in any non-blog legitimate source I can find.

Another reason to home school.

Home schooling is much harder to do in other countries, for example I heard its difficult to do home schooling in Germany, they pretty much want you to send your kids to the state schools.

Yeah the control freaks in Europe are even worse than the ones here.

Thats what I heard, also the US is one of the countries where its easiest to home school your kids. In other places you have to go through a shit load of red tape.

Home schooling is much harder to do in other countries, for example I heard its difficult to do home schooling in Germany, they pretty much want you to send your kids to the state schools.

Yeah the control freaks in Europe are even worse than the ones here.

Thats what I heard, also the US is one of the countries where its easiest to home school your kids. In other places you have to go through a shit load of red tape.

I tell you I am happy I decided not to have kids.

I have no opinion either way, I just prefer the truth to supposition.

It may be that it was Muslims or that he was bullied for being white, I just find it surprising that this story is huge on anti-Muslim extreme right wing blogs, but neither of those claims is mentioned in any non-blog legitimate source I can find.

Why would it be surprising that "right wing blogs" would carry the story? Its liberals that choose to ignore such stories because the truth exposed in such stories doesn't fit their agenda.

And why am I not surprised you'd "have no opinion either way". :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back