9 YO Executed For Father's Gang Ties

"Tyshawn Lee was "lured" into the alley where he was killed, McCarthy said, standing steps from the crime scene.

"Tyshawn Lee was murdered in probably the most abhorrent, cowardly, unfathomable crime that I've witnessed in 35 years of policing," the superintendent said. "We're pretty certain that this is not an accident. He was not a bystander."

The child was targeted, according to McCarthy, because of his "family relationship with a member of a gang."

When asked which family member, he identified the boy's father.

"Tyshawn's father has ties to a certain gang that is in conflict with another gang," McCarthy said.

The father, Pierre Stokes, is not cooperating with police."

Chicago Police: 9-year-old was target in gang shooting - CNN.com

This boy was never given a chance to live his life by the killers or his father. His father is not cooperating with the police is abhorrent. There are few things lower than this.
Obama, Jackson, Sharpton and the rest of the usual suspects remain in silence.
oh yea like a pin drop.

um, yea is right we see things differently.

No, just wondering how many other people will be responsible in your eyes once youre through. Here I am, blaming the shooter! Silly Me! How about his Grandma for raising his father?
Father had a choice to be involved with the gang life and expose his child to the risks. I grew up in this environment and people made choices.

Yeah but you blaming him for someone else shooting him is a little to Kevin Bacon for me. Like I said, do you blame the Grandma too? How about his friends? Teacher for not rubbing his back? The girl who dumped him in highschool which turned him to gangs?

Like where does it stop for you? The closest relative?
The causal link is the father exposed the child to the danger, much like playing on traffic with the boy.
Man Focus - Black Males In The Criminal Justice System
How does you link address the issues of poor parenting?

"Tyshawn Lee was "lured" into the alley where he was killed, McCarthy said, standing steps from the crime scene.

"Tyshawn Lee was murdered in probably the most abhorrent, cowardly, unfathomable crime that I've witnessed in 35 years of policing," the superintendent said. "We're pretty certain that this is not an accident. He was not a bystander."

The child was targeted, according to McCarthy, because of his "family relationship with a member of a gang."

"Tyshawn's father has ties to a certain gang that is in conflict with another gang," McCarthy said.

This boy was never given a chance to live his life by the killers or his father. His father is not cooperating with the police is abhorrent. There are few things lower than this.
oh yea like a pin drop.

Pat Robertson has been silent also

oh yea like a pin drop.

He doesn't justify black violence...

oh yea like a pin drop.

Nobody does

oh yea like a pin drop.

Nobody does

The entire black lives matter movement does.

oh yea like a pin drop.

I am not surprised IIRC someone stuck a butt plug in his mouth:eusa_silenced:

Forum List

Back