911 another stake through the heart of the official story huggers!

The Story the Times Missed - ReThink911 - YouTube

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kSq663m0G8"]9/11 Debunked: WTC 7's Collapse Explained - YouTube[/ame]

wow 25% of the building was scooped out? Never showed up on any fioa requests, are they in contempt and withholding evidence from us?

Lots of shit flying around in that video and aside from tiny superficial nicks to the very corner, not one bit of damage to wtc 7 does that show

wow 25% of the building was scooped out? Never showed up on any fioa requests, are they in contempt and withholding evidence from us?

Lots of shit flying around in that video and aside from tiny superficial nicks to the very corner, not one bit of damage to wtc 7 does that show

I forgot to add, one aspect of a successful twoofer is the ability to employ selective blindness. For "superficial nicks" substitute huge chunk. As for "not one bit of damage", the totally obvious wall of trade centre debris coming towards WTC7 should mean something to those who search for the real truth. For a twoofer, just apply the "what debris?" argument:cuckoo:

An astounding video uncovered from the archives today shows the BBC reporting on the collapse of WTC Building 7 over twenty minutes before it fell at 5:20pm on the afternoon of more 9/11. The incredible footage shows BBC reporter Jane Standley talking about the collapse of the Salomon Brothers Building while it remains standing in the live shot behind her head.

Incredible footage? No you silly ass twoof-repeater. Amongst the mass confusion of all that was going on, information relayed saying imminent collapse was misreported. Simple.

Either that, or for some bonkers, ridiculous and totally unfeasible reason the ebil 911 perps shared their ebil plans with the BBC, who couldn't keep a secret if it was nailed to its bottom.

yah when you can run around making shit up LMAO

I forgot to add, one aspect of a successful twoofer is the ability to employ selective blindness. For "superficial nicks" substitute huge chunk. As for "not one bit of damage", the totally obvious wall of trade centre debris coming towards WTC7 should mean something to those who search for the real truth. For a twoofer, just apply the "what debris?" argument:cuckoo:

and when we read trougher talk plane = blob-o-shit

wtcdemo018.gif

An astounding video uncovered from the archives today shows the BBC reporting on the collapse of WTC Building 7 over twenty minutes before it fell at 5:20pm on the afternoon of more 9/11. The incredible footage shows BBC reporter Jane Standley talking about the collapse of the Salomon Brothers Building while it remains standing in the live shot behind her head.

Incredible footage? No you silly ass twoof-repeater. Amongst the mass confusion of all that was going on, information relayed saying imminent collapse was misreported. Simple.

Either that, or for some bonkers, ridiculous and totally unfeasible reason the ebil 911 perps shared their ebil plans with the BBC, who couldn't keep a secret if it was nailed to its bottom.

Hey twoofer, you didn't address my post either. Are you saying they brought the BBC in on the ebil plan? Are you really?:cuckoo:

wtcdemo018.gif

Hey twoofer, how come? I mean, they have technology to make this stuff awesome in Hollywood movies, so why are the videos so crappy and blobby?

What did they do with the planes and passengers, ya know, instead of something simple like remote control flight for example? No planers are the absolute pinnacle of stupidity.

wtcdemo018.gif

Hey twoofer, how come? I mean, they have technology to make this stuff awesome in Hollywood movies, so why are the videos so crappy and blobby?

What did they do with the planes and passengers, ya know, instead of something simple like remote control flight for example? No planers are the absolute pinnacle of stupidity.

cgi planes usually have cgi passengers.

I gave everyone the opportunity to provide certified valaidation all that is true but you refuse, not my problem.

thats holly wood, it really is bad as in bottom shelf cgi work LOL

Hey twoofer, you didn't address my post either. Are you saying they brought the BBC in on the ebil plan? Are you really?:cuckoo:

you arent making any sense the bbc probly got it from rueters I forget

Yeah you've shoved your own mouth into your own ass, not once but many times. But then again, aren't the two the same in your case?

you like butthurt keep it up, I got plenty more for you

One trick pony can't refute the evidence.

Even the hundreds of independently taken videos showing an "unidentifiable plane" STILL SHOW A PLANE FLYING TOWARDS THE BUILDINGS AND THEN SMASHING INTO THE WTC.

Talk about butt hurt! Ha ha ha.

YOU GOT NOTHING BUT BULLSHIT.

MORON
nouninformal
1. a stupid person.
synonyms: fool, idiot, ass, blockhead, dunce, dolt, ignoramus, imbecile, cretin, dullard, simpleton, clod...
...Kookoo-man!

moron-thumb-300x399-194.jpg
bump!

you like butthurt keep it up, I got plenty more for you

Even the hundreds of independently taken videos showing an "unidentifiable plane" STILL SHOW A PLANE FLYING TOWARDS THE BUILDINGS AND THEN SMASHING INTO THE WTC.

MORON
nouninformal
1. a stupid person.
synonyms: fool, idiot, ass, blockhead, dunce, dolt, ignoramus, imbecile, cretin, dullard, simpleton, clod...
...Kookoo-man!

bump!

that post was responded to in triplicate dumb ass.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqkquKZGZtA"]WITNESS SAYS IT WAS A BOMB - NOT A PLANE[/ame]

the reporter INSISTS it was a plane because it was on TV, the eye witness calls bullshit all the evidence points to bullshit, I am forced to believe the witness because the evidence matches what he and many others reported!

you are right about one thing, it is a grand conspiracy and heads should start rolling.

0.gif

Still have that nagging fact that it has no wings and there are explosions before any fuel could have impacted the building.

wtc2fakeplane073.gif

Up-to-your-Waist-In-Crap.jpg

the shit is deep with that one

Nope I rarely go to any website all I need are pics and clips. I think for myself. You people bow to the authority of some expert, where as I need none and have ripped every debunker "expert" I have encountered to shreds.

wanna have a contest?

Because the 'pics and clips' you see are obviously all authentic, but the live broadcasts were faked, right? :eusa_whistle:

STILL PLAYING WORD GAMES?

NO PLANE VIDEOS EXIST THAT WERE SHOWN LIVE.

pay attention

pay attention

pay attention

pay attention

pay attention

pay attention

pay attention

pay attention

pay attention

pay attention

pay attention

pay attention

pay attention

pay attention

pay attention

pay attention

how many more times do I have to jam that up your ass before you fucking get it.
all you're explaining is you own nut jobbery.
the planes were shot live and recorded as it happened..and millions of people worldwide saw the live broadcasts....
the videos are evidence of that live broadcast!

LIVE FOOTAGE:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltP2t9nq9fI
Pay attention, farter, we're not talking about another bullshit conspiracy thread about building 7. We're talking about planes crashing into two buildings on 9-11.

Two planes hit two Buildings, but three fall down, all three owned by the same Man
And that's all the evidence you need to make it a conspiracy? Ha ha ha.

Farter goozo, baz ke zer zadi heyvoun.

wtcdemo018.gif

cgi planes usually have cgi passengers.

I gave everyone the opportunity to provide certified valaidation all that is true but you refuse, not my problem.

thats holly wood, it really is bad as in bottom shelf cgi work LOL
stop trying to bullshit other posters that you know anything about CGI i'VE ALREADY PROVEN YOU DON'T KNOW JACK SHIT ABOUT THAT OR THE LAW AND JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING ELSE.
it is fun watching you flush yourself down the shiter!

MORON
nouninformal
1. a stupid person.
...Kookoo-man!

bump!

that post was responded to in triplicate dumb ass.
because it was true!
you can count this as quadruplicate ...

Because the 'pics and clips' you see are obviously all authentic, but the live broadcasts were faked, right? :eusa_whistle:

pay attention

pay attention

pay attention

pay attention

pay attention

pay attention

pay attention

pay attention

pay attention

pay attention

pay attention

pay attention

pay attention

pay attention

pay attention

pay attention

how many more times do I have to jam that up your ass before you fucking get it.
edited to omit bullshit

nothing left again

Pay attention, farter, we're not talking about another bullshit conspiracy thread about building 7. We're talking about planes crashing into two buildings on 9-11.

Two planes hit two Buildings, but three fall down, all three owned by the same Man
And that's all the evidence you need to make it a conspiracy? Ha ha ha.

Farter goozo, baz ke zer zadi heyvoun.

they were hit by your imaginary airplane that you saw live on tv.

pay attention

pay attention

pay attention

pay attention

pay attention

pay attention

pay attention

pay attention

pay attention

pay attention

pay attention

pay attention

pay attention

pay attention

pay attention

pay attention

all you're explaining is you own nut jobbery.
the planes were shot live and recorded as it happened..and millions of people worldwide saw the live broadcasts....
the videos are evidence of that live broadcast!

Forum List

Back