911 another stake through the heart of the official story huggers!

They would call someone like Gregory Callahan.
Nope, the air traffic controllers are in on the conspiracy along with all those people on the ground who saw the plane, and the pilots, and passengers, and families of the passengers, and investigators. Its huge, but thankfully none of the thousands have talked so they've kept it all secret like.

Lol dumbfuck they are directly quoting him, so it isn't hearsay. I'm not sure if it would be possible to pack any more stupidity into your posts, it is almost defying all known laws of ignorance by volume.

What a total fucking dumb ass, the level of stoopidity out here is more astounding than I even imagined.

More contrivance, hubble eyes callahan was to fuckign far away to identify anything but the towers dumb ass.

there are not words to describe how fucking dumb you people are

And back we go to making this into a court case.....despite the fact you've already dismissed court cases relating to 9/11. :lmao:
Koko has that thing common among conspiracy nuts... they think they have gained expertise by exposure. So you see poor Koko thinking he's an expert on cgi since he's watched a few youtube videos, and he's an attorney since he's read a few legal terms, and he's a structural engineer since he's been glued to the tin-hatter websites. It just results in pure entertainment watching him making a total ass of himself by demonstrating he doesn't understand that which he implies expertise in.

The asshattery is strong with this one.
Up-to-your-Waist-In-Crap.jpg

the shit is deep with that one

Nope I rarely go to any website all I need are pics and clips. I think for myself. You people bow to the authority of some expert, where as I need none and have ripped every debunker "expert" I have encountered to shreds.

wanna have a contest?

Last edited:
And back we go to making this into a court case.....despite the fact you've already dismissed court cases relating to 9/11. :lmao:
Koko has that thing common among conspiracy nuts... they think they have gained expertise by exposure. So you see poor Koko thinking he's an expert on cgi since he's watched a few youtube videos, and he's an attorney since he's read a few legal terms, and he's a structural engineer since he's been glued to the tin-hatter websites. It just results in pure entertainment watching him making a total ass of himself by demonstrating he doesn't understand that which he implies expertise in.

Nope I rarely go to any website all I need are pics and clips. I think for myself. You people bow to the authority of some expert, where as I need none and have ripped every debunker "expert" I have encountered to shreds.

wanna have a contest?

Because the 'pics and clips' you see are obviously all authentic, but the live broadcasts were faked, right? :eusa_whistle:

wanna have a contest?

Because the 'pics and clips' you see are obviously all authentic, but the live broadcasts were faked, right? :eusa_whistle:

STILL PLAYING WORD GAMES?

NO PLANE VIDEOS EXIST THAT WERE SHOWN LIVE.

pay attention

pay attention

pay attention

pay attention

pay attention

pay attention

pay attention

pay attention

pay attention

pay attention

pay attention

pay attention

pay attention

pay attention

pay attention

pay attention

how many more times do I have to jam that up your ass before you fucking get it.

[ hubble eyes callahan was to fuckign far away to identify anything but the towers
He didn't claim he could see the towers, he was directly quoted in what he observed from his instruments. It is pretty funny to watch you throwing around the term "hearsay" when you clearly have no idea what the definition is.

Then again that just proves previous point, you are a silly armchair expert who has proven to be ignorant about every subject you imply expertise in. I suspect you have no career at all to fall back on as your field of study, since you appear to be psychotic to the point of lacking a grasp of reality.

Do you live with your parents or do the taxes on the paychecks of all the sane people in this thread laughing at you support you?

[ hubble eyes callahan was to fuckign far away to identify anything but the towers
He didn't claim he could see the towers, he was directly quoted in what he observed from his instruments. It is pretty funny to watch you throwing around the term "hearsay" when you clearly have no idea what the definition is.

Then again that just proves previous point, you are a silly armchair expert who has proven to be ignorant about every subject you imply expertise in. I suspect you have no career at all to fall back on as your field of study, since you appear to be psychotic to the point of lacking a grasp of reality.

Do you live with your parents or do the taxes on the paychecks of all the sane people in this thread laughing at you support you?

still making shit up without citations. If you had a snowballs chance in hell of actually finding a case to support your tardedness I would demand a precedent case. However AGAIN your making shit up and it will never happen.

Hey dumb ass he cannot tell by his instruments that a plane hit anything.

you assholes need to start a 911 for tards thread, I would rather get 5 posts in my threads that are bang on topic than deal with your sorry stupid assed uninformed fantasies on every post.

Last edited:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqkquKZGZtA"]WITNESS SAYS IT WAS A BOMB - NOT A PLANE[/ame]

the reporter INSISTS it was a plane because it was on TV, the eye witness calls bullshit all the evidence points to bullshit, I am forced to believe the witness because the evidence matches what he and many others reported!

you are right about one thing, it is a grand conspiracy and heads should start rolling.

0.gif

Still have that nagging fact that it has no wings and there are explosions before any fuel could have impacted the building.

wtc2fakeplane073.gif

Last edited:

wanna have a contest?

pay attention

pay attention

pay attention

pay attention

pay attention

pay attention

pay attention

pay attention

pay attention

pay attention

pay attention

pay attention

pay attention

pay attention

pay attention

pay attention

how many more times do I have to jam that up your ass before you fucking get it.
Of course there were videos that were filmed live of the plane crashing.

Get lost. Idiot thinks he's some kind detective. Ha ha ha. Wow.

Last edited:

pay attention

pay attention

pay attention

pay attention

pay attention

pay attention

pay attention

pay attention

pay attention

pay attention

pay attention

pay attention

pay attention

pay attention

pay attention

pay attention

Of course there were videos that were filmed live of the plane crashing.

Get lost. Idiot thinks he's some kind detective. Ha ha ha. Wow.

dumb ass

you said you seen it live on tv that is a lie.

you did not see any of it live on tv.

joe plumber filming the event live and the tv showing it a week later is not live on tv.

feel free to pull your head out of your loser ass any time.

most people when they dig themselves into a hole stop digging, like a few others you keep right on going to the point of irrational delusion. then you fancy yourself some kind of neo when doofy more appropriately fits

congratulations.

Last edited:
Ah SHADAP. I watched it on live TV on a cable news channel. It was live and the logo "live" was showing. What are you claiming? Thousands of broadcasters weren't actually filming live when they showed a plane hit the towers?

Says who, a NUTJOB on the internet? Ha ha ha.

You are a fucking lunatic, go get some help.

Last edited:
Ah SHADAP. I watched it on live TV on a cable news channel. It was live and the logo "live" was showing. What are you claiming? Thousands of broadcasters weren't actually filming live when they showed a plane hit the towers?

I also watched it happen live on CNN. And two of my colleagues watched it live out of their windows in the World Financial Center.

I also watched it happen live on CNN. And two of my colleagues watched it live out of their windows in the World Financial Center.

great lets see their authenticated depositions, wtg rat post it.

THE EVENT was not shown live you are smokin

showing a recorded event on live tv is not seeing it happen live you fucking dumb ass, you seen a recording.

Last edited:

THE EVENT WAS NOT SHOWN LIVE.

stop lying already.

showing a recorded event on live tv is not seeing live you fucking dumb ass, you seen a recording.

showing a recorded event on live tv is not seeing live you fucking dumb ass, you seen a recording.
What are you claiming, freak? All the LIVE broadcasts pointing their cameras at the WTC as a result of the first plane hitting, weren't really live? Or perhaps they all "conspired"? All the witnesses that saw it on the ground with their own eyes were seeing an illusion?

You're either a total lunatic or a mentally ill lonely person looking for attention.

the event was shown live

And I and millions saw it live. Not lying.

What are you claiming, freak? All the LIVE broadcasts pointing their cameras at the WTC as a result of the first plane hitting, weren't really live? Or perhaps they all "conspired"? All the witnesses that saw it on the ground with their own eyes were seeing an illusion?

You're either a total lunatic or a mentally ill lonely person looking for attention.

I vote for total lunatic. :thup:

It seems the only way KooKooBloJo will ever believe there were planes is if H.G. Wells takes him back there in his time machine so KooKoo can watch it live. (And whack off to the sight of all the victims dying.)

It seems the only way KooKooBloJo will ever believe there were planes is if H.G. Wells takes him back there in his time machine so KooKoo can watch it live. (And whack off to the sight of all the victims dying.)
Maybe you're right. Hard to believe somebody can be this stupid and crazy at the same time. He's telling people he doesn't know what they saw or didn't see, or accusing them of lying. Definite signs of severe mental illness and paranoia.

Even harder to believe is how this guy actually functions in society. He's either alone most of the time or lives in the boonies with minimal contact with others. One thing for sure, I guarantee he's not working.

Last edited:

Maybe you're right. Hard to believe somebody can be this stupid and crazy at the same time. He's telling people he doesn't know what they saw or didn't see, or accusing them of lying. Definite signs of severe mental illness and paranoia.

Another possibility is that he's simply a Poe troll displaying his performance "art" here.

Another possibility is that he's simply a Poe troll displaying his performance "art" here.
He's definitely a troll, that goes without saying. Funny part is he actually thinks he's scoring "points" with his idiotic comebacks. Ha ha ha.

the event was shown live

And I and millions saw it live. Not lying.

Some people shot all of the Event
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRfhUezbKLw]Five Dancing Israelis Arrested On 9/11 - YouTube[/ame]

5 Dancing Israeli's " we were there to document the events"”

Forum List

Back