911 another stake through the heart of the official story huggers!

I never get tired of watching kokojojo getting his ignorant ass handed to him.
Yup, or with all these people laughing at his pathetic attempts at debate him trying to convince himself he's owning everyone. It is seriously like watching a 5 year old argue.

I cant advance an argument beyond the mentality and age of the opponents on a forum now can I.

I have handed you your asses countless times but you keep coming back for more. Not real brite.
Yeah you've shoved your own mouth into your own ass, not once but many times. But then again, aren't the two the same in your case?

Yup, or with all these people laughing at his pathetic attempts at debate him trying to convince himself he's owning everyone. It is seriously like watching a 5 year old argue.

I cant advance an argument beyond the mentality and age of the opponents on a forum now can I.

I have handed you your asses countless times but you keep coming back for more. Not real brite.
Yeah you've shoved your own mouth into your own ass, not once but many times. But then again, aren't the two the same in your case?

you like butthurt keep it up, I got plenty more for you

Last edited:

One trick pony can't refute the evidence.

Even the hundreds of independently taken videos showing an "unidentifiable plane" STILL SHOW A PLANE FLYING TOWARDS THE BUILDINGS AND THEN SMASHING INTO THE WTC.

Talk about butt hurt! Ha ha ha.

YOU GOT NOTHING BUT BULLSHIT.

MORON
nouninformal
1. a stupid person.
synonyms: fool, idiot, ass, blockhead, dunce, dolt, ignoramus, imbecile, cretin, dullard, simpleton, clod...
...Kookoo-man!

moron-thumb-300x399-194.jpg

Last edited:

Even the hundreds of independently taken videos showing an "unidentifiable plane" STILL SHOW A PLANE FLYING TOWARDS THE BUILDINGS AND THEN SMASHING INTO THE WTC.

MORON
nouninformal
1. a stupid person.
synonyms: fool, idiot, ass, blockhead, dunce, dolt, ignoramus, imbecile, cretin, dullard, simpleton, clod...
...Kookoo-man!
bullshit they show blobs

go dig up that video you wanted me to watch and watch it or do I need to convert the whole damn thing to gifs and cram it up your ass? In which case you will NEVER hear the end of it.

Seems to be the only tards learn out here.

oh and one trick pony can get all the evidence thrown out.

Last edited:

MORON
nouninformal
1. a stupid person.
...Kookoo-man!
bullshit they show blobs

go dig up that video you wanted me to watch and watch it or do I need to convert the whole damn thing to gifs and cram it up your ass? In which case you will NEVER hear the end of it.

Blob? Ha ha ha. What a freaking moron you are. You are truly pathetic if you actually believe the crap you spew.

Actually the close up videos clearly showed the same airliner plane and the ones that were far away showed the silhouette of a plane.

So what are you saying, thousands of people who didn't know each other, randomly videotaped the same "blob" that smashed into the WTC and then exploded into flames?

You see how stupid you sound now?

I really don't think you do.

Carry on.

Now he's going to tell me how he kicked my ass. Ha ha ha. What a freak.

hD7C4E748

MORON
nouninformal
1. a stupid person.
...Kookoo-man!
bullshit they show blobs

Blob? Ha ha ha. What a freaking moron you are. You are truly pathetic if you actually believe the crap you spew.

Actually the close up videos clearly showed the same airliner plane and the ones that were far away showed the silhouette of a plane.

So what are you saying, thousands of people who didn't know each other, randomly videotaped the same "blob" that smashed into the WTC and then exploded into flames?

Carry on.

hD7C4E748
I watched it live on TV and now some brilliant armchair scientist is trying to convince people the thing that struck the WTC was a flight of giant ironing boards. Actually it was all a David Copperfield illusion.

MORON
nouninformal
1. a stupid person.
...Kookoo-man!
bullshit they show blobs

Carry on.

no you dont you speak idiot. reduced to name calling grammar nazi again. nope you kicked your own ass.

still waiting for you to produce the clip you are claiming to have watched LIVE, and since there were none shown live this should get very entertaining.

Ok folks get ready fot the duck dodge and defer! someone opened his flap trap before the brain was in gear! LMAO

I watched it live on TV and now some brilliant armchair scientist is trying to convince people the thing that struck the WTC was a flight of giant ironing boards. Actually it was all a David Copperfield illusion.

here is a perfect example of sheep intelligence.

very good so you know you saw it on TV its gotta be real!

mat.gif

Hey I got some land in florida man, how much money you got?

Last edited:
bullshit they show blobs

Carry on.

no you dont you speak idiot. reduced to name calling grammar nazi again. nope you kicked your own ass.

still waiting for you to produce the clip you are claiming to have watched LIVE, and since there were none shown live this should get very entertaining.

Ok folks get ready fot the duck dodge and defer! someone opened his flap trap before the brain was in gear! LMAO
Clip I watched live 12 years ago? Get a grip yourself you fucking lunatic.

My claim: On 9-11 millions of people watched and even personally recorded a plane crashing into the WTC, on hundreds of broadcast networks INDEPENDENTLY filming the event LIVE. that includes the thousands of witnesses on the ground who saw the plane. Independent recording = different camera and crew recording the same event separately. CORROBORATIVE EVIDENCE.

Your claim: oh it wasn't really live and all those independent film crews decided to partake in this mass conspiracy and manipulate their film, besides, the films don't show what type of airplane it was, some even-show a blob and not a plane because it was too far so how do we know it was even plane, the hundreds of witnesses on the ground are all liars or don't know what they saw.

That just about covers Kookoo-man's lunacy. Or maybe I missed a few of his stupid irrelevant responses who knows, and who cares? Just another dog barking stupidly looking for attention.

At what point are you going to go visit a psychologist?

Last edited:

Carry on.

My claim: On 9-11 millions of people watched and even personally recorded a plane crashing into the WTC, on hundreds of broadcast networks INDEPENDENTLY filming the event LIVE. that includes the thousands of witnesses on the ground who saw the plane. Independent recording = different camera and crew recording the same event separately. CORROBORATIVE EVIDENCE.

Your claim: oh it wasn't really live and all those independent film crews decided to partake in this mass conspiracy and manipulate their film, besides, the films don't show what type of airplane it was, some even-show a blob and not a plane because it was too far so how do we know it was even plane, the hundreds of witnesses on the ground are all liars or don't know what they saw.

That just about covers Kookoo-man's lunacy. Or maybe I missed a few of his stupid irrelevant responses who knows, and who cares? Just another dog barking stupidly looking for attention.

why do you need a lift?

so now you changed your claim?

You are no longer claiming that you saw it live?

But millions of unknown invisible others saw it live is that it?

is that right?

Last edited:
there's absolutely no question in my mind as to what I and my family witnessed on live television more than 12 years ago.

so let me get this straight. the litigating attorney will ask you what you witnessed, and you will tell him a plane flying into the wtc, then the opposing counsel will ask where you were when you saw a plane crash into the wtc and you will answer, in front of your tv, you saw it on tv????

are you completely fucking nuts?

Last edited:
there's absolutely no question in my mind as to what I and my family witnessed on live television more than 12 years ago.

so let me get this straight. the litigating attorney will ask you what you witnessed, and you will tell him a plane flying into the wtc, then the opposing counsel will ask where you were when you saw a plane crash into the wtc and you will answer, in front of your tv, you saw it on tv????

And back we go to making this into a court case.....despite the fact you've already dismissed court cases relating to 9/11. :lmao:

And back we go to making this into a court case.....despite the fact you've already dismissed court cases relating to 9/11. :lmao:

What KooKooBloJo doesn't realize is that if there was any question :)lol:) of whether or not a plane hit the tower, they wouldn't call someone who saw it on TV to the stand. They would call someone like Gregory Callahan.

Gregory Callahan, 41, Newark International Airport tower controller

Callahan oversaw landings and takeoffs at Newark International Airport. At about 8:40 a.m., he cleared United Airlines Flight 93 for departure. The jet was hijacked about 45 minutes later.

It had been an extremely busy morning. About a dozen jets were lined up at the runways waiting to take off when the first jet hit the north tower of the World Trade Center at 8:46 a.m. Callahan looked up and saw the tower burning after a colleague, Rick Tepper, pointed it out.

While Tepper and others handled the flood of emergency calls, Callahan stayed focused on the planes. He cleared two aircraft to take off on a runway that points directly at the burning tower and continued to land other jets.

When United Flight 175 approached New York City, Callahan and the others watched in horror as it hit the other tower. He thought it looked like photos of a bullet striking an apple — entering smoothly and exploding out the back. Callahan radioed pilots on the ground, choosing his words carefully: "Something terrible has just happened over New York City. It appears an aircraft has struck a building. It looks like we may not be going anywhere for awhile."

Said Callahan: "I had a few pilots come back and tell me that they needed to go back to the gate immediately because some of the passengers on board the aircraft had actually witnessed the impact of the second airplane. They had a plane full of distraught passengers."

USATODAY.com - Voices from the air traffic world

why do you need a lift?

so now you changed your claim?

You are no longer claiming that you saw it live?

But millions of unknown invisible others saw it live is that it?

is that right?
NUTJOB has reading comprehension problems again? I did see it live and so did millions of people across the globe, including people I personally knew.

Again, are you claiming that hundreds of independent live TV feeds showing a plane smashing into the WTC were all faked? Are you claiming that all the witnesses on the ground who again, saw a plane crashing, were delusional?

Fucking e'tard. Ha ha ha.

What KooKooBloJo doesn't realize is that if there was any question :)lol:) of whether or not a plane hit the tower, they wouldn't call someone who saw it on TV to the stand. They would call someone like Gregory Callahan.

Gregory Callahan, 41, Newark International Airport tower controller

Callahan oversaw landings and takeoffs at Newark International Airport. At about 8:40 a.m., he cleared United Airlines Flight 93 for departure. The jet was hijacked about 45 minutes later.

It had been an extremely busy morning. About a dozen jets were lined up at the runways waiting to take off when the first jet hit the north tower of the World Trade Center at 8:46 a.m. Callahan looked up and saw the tower burning after a colleague, Rick Tepper, pointed it out.

While Tepper and others handled the flood of emergency calls, Callahan stayed focused on the planes. He cleared two aircraft to take off on a runway that points directly at the burning tower and continued to land other jets.

When United Flight 175 approached New York City, Callahan and the others watched in horror as it hit the other tower. He thought it looked like photos of a bullet striking an apple — entering smoothly and exploding out the back. Callahan radioed pilots on the ground, choosing his words carefully: "Something terrible has just happened over New York City. It appears an aircraft has struck a building. It looks like we may not be going anywhere for awhile."

Said Callahan: "I had a few pilots come back and tell me that they needed to go back to the gate immediately because some of the passengers on board the aircraft had actually witnessed the impact of the second airplane. They had a plane full of distraught passengers."
USATODAY.com - Voices from the air traffic world

hearsay, how far away was he from the plane when he saw it, pilots on the planes have no contact with the passengers during taxing, neither would they postpone any flight because someone has a butt-hurt. Do you have a statement from him and are there depositons on file? Otherwise you got nothing more than a wasteland of hearsay.

Hubble eyes callahan

yaya yer unner day calls me hubble eyes cawahan, I seen it from 10 miles away just as clear as all dose fake video clips. it careened right into the tower.

Last edited:
NUTJOB has reading comprehension problems again? I did see it live and so did millions of people across the globe, including people I personally knew.

Again, are you claiming that hundreds of independent live TV feeds showing a plane smashing into the WTC were all faked? Are you claiming that all the witnesses on the ground who again, saw a plane crashing, were delusional?

Fucking e'tard. Ha ha ha.

no all that shit is your more than obvious contrivance not my claim which you continue to make without so much as one citation.

but thanks for confirming you saw it on tv therefore you think its real.

just told me all I need to understand the extents of your credibility. ZERO.

They would call someone like Gregory Callahan.
Nope, the air traffic controllers are in on the conspiracy along with all those people on the ground who saw the plane, and the pilots, and passengers, and families of the passengers, and investigators. Its huge, but thankfully none of the thousands have talked so they've kept it all secret like.

Lol dumbfuck they are directly quoting him, so it isn't hearsay. I'm not sure if it would be possible to pack any more stupidity into your posts, it is almost defying all known laws of ignorance by volume.

Koko has that thing common among conspiracy nuts... they think they have gained expertise by exposure. So you see poor Koko thinking he's an expert on cgi since he's watched a few youtube videos, and he's an attorney since he's read a few legal terms, and he's a structural engineer since he's been glued to the tin-hatter websites. It just results in pure entertainment watching him making a total ass of himself by demonstrating he doesn't understand that which he implies expertise in.

The asshattery is strong with this one.

Forum List

Back