911 another stake through the heart of the official story huggers!

If you didn't give a flying fuck you wouldn't have disabled your REP feature.
You can't handle the ignominy of being the BIGGEST LOSER but you fool no one. The lack of positive response of any kind to your silliness should tell you something but you think it's a compliment.
Giving you the benefit of the doubt I recently theorized that your purpose here is to destroy what little cred the 9/11 CT Movement has left but it seems you are every bit as stupid as your posts make you appear and there's just no fixing stupid. Sorry.
(Cue your next sophomoric response ... 3 ... 2 ... 1 ...)

another one with the lights on and nobody home huh

I do it as a matter of course I dont accept friends either or join circle jerk groups as a matter of course.

You are obviusely to stupid to correctly connect the dots to figure out its unrelated.

See you people have been readily reduced to grammar nazis strawman inventors and all you have left is ad hominen attacks because you cannot address the topics and avoid them pretending the issue was never brought up and when you do you are yet to be found correct, you cant do simple fucking high school physics than the icing on the cake you have the fucked up fantasy that you can overrule intelligence with tardation.

But then who would expect any less from the group of neanderthal tards on this board?

You have a huge problem because truthers chasing after ghost shadows and pods and other silly shit like that call me an agent further proves your assessment is really fucked up.

you call me a loser when I am the one who created a high school physics problem that not one official story hugging genius is capable of figuring out despite the fact that high school kids got it right.

that is fucking hilarious! You want call me loser? Good luck outside your tard circle jerk.

I know you are butt-hurt and feel like jesus christ after having your asses thoroughly nailed to the cross on a continual basis.
see guys, that's how to rationalize willful ignorance....
....mixed with stupidity and being somewhat mentally ill. :cuckoo:

Blah blah blah. Kookoo-man STILL hasn't been able to explain all those independent LIVE film crews that had their cameras pointed at the WTC after the first plane crashed into it, recorded all those people (witnesses) screaming when the second plane crashed into the second WTC Tower.

Obviously because he can't.

awesome!

I have scoured the internet looking for one of those LIVE films because it would be crystal clear, so you would win debate hands down, just make sure you have the film and air date so I can trace it authenticity.

this is 3++ miles away with a cheap consumer cam after conversion to lossy jpgs

so show me some good shit, I have been waiting for someone who could do that to come along for a long time.

article-0-002AFDCB00000258-925_634x459.jpg

Last edited:
Blah blah blah. Kookoo-man STILL hasn't been able to explain all those independent LIVE film crews that had their cameras pointed at the WTC after the first plane crashed into it, recorded all those people (witnesses) screaming when the second plane crashed into the second WTC Tower.

Obviously because he can't.

awesome!

I have scoured the internet looking for one of those LIVE films because it would be crystal clear, so you would win debate hands down, just make sure you have the film and air date so I can trace it authenticity.

this is 3++ miles away with a cheap consumer cam

so show me some good shit.
Hah? What the fuck are you talking about. I remember watching the second plane smashing into the WTC on LIVE TV.

Thousands of local, cable, and regular TV broadcasters had their cameras pointed showing live footage of the smoke from the first plane, as the second plane hit. These live feeds were being broadcasted across the country and the world for that matter. And when the second plane hit, you keep hear the screams of the people on the ground, who witnessed it.

You as usual have nothing but irrelevant responses.

Idiot Kookoo-man. Ha ha ha.

More than 9 minutes worth of nothing but the second impact:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4MROSC2UVI]Live TV Footage Coverage of 9 11 Second Plane hit, Collapse of Towers) World Trade Center - YouTube[/ame]

Different cameras, different angles, different live responses, all attesting to the same event.

Maybe the provenance of all these clips can't be demonstrated to your satisfaction, Koko, but there's absolutely no question in my mind as to what I and my family witnessed on live television more than 12 years ago.

Live TV Footage Coverage of 9 11 Second Plane hit, Collapse of Towers) World Trade Center - YouTube

Different cameras, different angles, different live responses, all attesting to the same event.

Maybe the provenance of all these clips can't be demonstrated to your satisfaction, Koko, but there's absolutely no question in my mind as to what I and my family witnessed on live television more than 12 years ago.
According to our resident NUTJOB Kookoo-man here, those are all part of a mass illusion performed by David Copperfield, yup, he flew in all the way from Vegas to perform his incredible mass illusion. The greatest in history, he definitely broke the record with that one.

By the way thank you for that comprehensive clip. I wouldn't even waste that kind of time on these lunatics. I manage to watch most of the clip, it was quite disturbing and brought back many memories of that fateful day we all remembered so well. What's more disturbing is retards like this Kookoo-man making a mockery out of the thousands innocent lives needlessly lost on 9-11.

Live TV Footage Coverage of 9 11 Second Plane hit, Collapse of Towers) World Trade Center - YouTube

Sure they have their live logo running on the bottom as some reporter blbls, yep thats live alrightee, then they cut to the recording.

the naudet clip (a private party) and hertakoni clip (another private party) who are the alleged creators of those clips did not work for any tv station.

You got a problem, you fell for the big one! Every new yorker I spoke with that claim to have seen it LIVE saw it on tv and 1 day and several days after is not live.

the news did not put anyone who said it was bomb on the air, and reporters that said there was no plane were quickly silenced, by the anchors saying they were wrong because they saw it on the monitors then by simply cherry picking what is aired. Same goes for law, and most government.

the naudet clip aired the following day what the hell that was a little fuz ball, pretty easy to fudge that in, and the hertzakoni clip aired several days later during LIVE interviews, not NOT THE LIVE EVENT.

they lied to you all. and no one can show anything different.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqkquKZGZtA"]Witness says it was a bomb - not a plane - YouTube[/ame]

if you want to use tv as your foundational support you are really big trouble.

not one of those clips say live, wrong assumption on your part.

in fact one of the clips the kid said they are bombing the shit out of it.

Most private clips in private hands show no planes, once out here they are modified I expect for their protection.

the reporter scowls at the guy when he didnt back down and argued the point.

but you never seen that on the news. did ya?

Last edited:

According to our resident NUTJOB Kookoo-man here, those are all part of a mass illusion performed by David Copperfield, yup, he flew in all the way from Vegas to perform his incredible mass illusion. The greatest in history, he definitely broke the record with that one.

By the way thank you for that comprehensive clip. I wouldn't even waste that kind of time on these lunatics. I manage to watch most of the clip, it was quite disturbing and brought back many memories of that fateful day we all remembered so well. What's more disturbing is retards like this Kookoo-man making a mockery out of the thousands innocent lives needlessly lost on 9-11.

but you sound so uneducated and ill informed

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ho_9XTnlJKM"]'Attack By Mars' Public Panic; Orson Wells 1938/10/31[/ame]

especially since its history repeating itself

it was a pure fantasy, how does it feel to have been sold (in part) a fantasy?

Last edited:
...What's more disturbing is retards like this Kookoo-man making a mockery out of the thousands innocent lives needlessly lost on 9-11.

Intentionally or not, the only thing Kokomojojo is making a mockery of is the greater quest for some semblance of justice for ALL of the innocent victims (from 9/11/01 to the present) of what has proven to be the worst crime ever perpetrated against humanity.

Let's not pretend to be compadres, Roudy. I think we have a mutual understanding as to where we stand on this and several other issues → in direct opposition to each another.

...What's more disturbing is retards like this Kookoo-man making a mockery out of the thousands innocent lives needlessly lost on 9-11.

Intentionally or not, the only thing Kokomojojo is making a mockery of is the greater quest for some semblance of justice for ALL of the innocent victims (from 9/11/01 to the present) of what has proven to be the worst crime ever perpetrated against humanity.

Let's not pretend to be compadres, Roudy. I think we have a mutual understanding as to where we stand on this and several other issues → in direct opposition to each another.

nah roudy is butthurt like most he has been reduced to a name calling grammar nazi.

appeals to pity do not work far to many years have passed for that. people realize they got screwed.

not at all, most everything I post is provable within academically compatible people whos motives are "facts", not what can be invented to appear as fact. Bullshit that appears as fact is what deunkers do and they are so easy to toy with.

fine of you want to hang on to the fantasy. of course you will never get to the core of the matter then will you. I pity justice you are sweeping under the table.

I ask roudy for just one live clip trust me he will produce nothing because my ass was glued to the seat with all the networks running and live does not exist.

very easy to prove.

so roudy and anyone else when claims they seen the event live because it was on tv is completely delusional and they accepted a wooden nickel site unseen.

only a few short years ago the mention of thermite was unpatriotic we were traitors and had no pity on the survivors, meanwhile the survivors who did not take the bribe are filing suits left and right. the pity gig is dead.

the people who said bombs were correct, but then thats a fly in the ointment which would shine the flood lights on the iraq and afghamastan invasions were also fabricated.

they used some kool technology though, I mentioned something meaning one thing and someone very well informed interpreted to mean another thing and really spilled the beans.

chopper 5 and 7 etc none aired the same day.

Last edited:
reporters that said there was no plane were quickly silenced
Hah hah and poor Koko must continue to expand the size of the conspiracy to cover all the gaping holes in his fantasy.

It isn't just the government nah that doesn't work so the reporters are in on it, the witnesses on the ground in NYC are in on it, the airlines are in on it, the pilots and passengers are in on it, and the government which orchestrated this massive coordinated operation made dozens of fake videos of planes crashing into the building from various angles but just kinda forgot to add explosions that our little expert here says should be there.

The ability of the conspiracy nut to believe chains of ridiculously far fetched scenarios getting pulled off successfully but some juicy oversight left for them to discover (woopsie, forgot to add explosions to all the videos we faked) is a treat to see.

Sure they have their live logo running on the bottom as some reporter blbls, yep thats live alrightee, then they cut to the recording.

the naudet clip (a private party) and hertakoni clip (another private party) who are the alleged creators of those clips did not work for any tv station.

You got a problem, you fell for the big one! Every new yorker I spoke with that claim to have seen it LIVE saw it on tv and 1 day and several days after is not live.

the news did not put anyone who said it was bomb on the air, and reporters that said there was no plane were quickly silenced, by the anchors saying they were wrong because they saw it on the monitors then by simply cherry picking what is aired. Same goes for law, and most government.

the naudet clip aired the following day what the hell that was a little fuz ball, pretty easy to fudge that in, and the hertzakoni clip aired several days later during LIVE interviews, not NOT THE LIVE EVENT.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqkquKZGZtA"]Witness says it was a bomb - not a plane - YouTube[/ame]

Most private clips in private hands show no planes, once out here they are modified I expect for their protection.

Here we go, dumbass is now claiming all those DIFFERENT clips some even taken by individuals were not live. Somehow millions of people were involved in this grand conspiracy. This guy is fucking hopeless.

Here we go, dumbass is now claiming all those DIFFERENT clips some even taken by individuals were not live. Somehow millions of people were involved in this grand conspiracy. This guy is fucking hopeless.

You have to love that KooKooBloJo types this...
imbecile said:

... and the still from his YouTubiey video clearly says "Fox News Alert". :eusa_whistle:

Bet he comes back with the usual "Faux News" crap. :eusa_shhh:

...the people who said bombs were correct...

I'm not going to spend much more time on this discussion, mostly because of your apparent aversion to listening to reason, but a couple of points should be made.

First of all, perspective is integral to perception. This fact is evident in the montage of footage I posted earlier. For people viewing the incident from the opposite side of the building (away from the relatively clean and compact point of entry), whose lines of sight to the aircraft were obscured by a billowing cloud of back smoke and the structures themselves, the exit wound (that explosive fireball of dust and debris) would have appeared out of nowhere ...and the inference that it was caused by a bomb would have been perfectly reasonable at the time.

Secondly, given the preponderance of highly credible eyewitness testimonies (I'm talking mainly about first responders here), we know there were multiple explosions going off in both buildings after the planes had struck them. So, numerous accounts of "bombs" and airplanes shouldn't be viewed as mutually exclusive.

Finally, notwithstanding a few badly made GIF's and a couple of heavily edited clips, which we all agree were manufactured or tampered with by someone (the provenance of which you haven't established yourself, although you've consistently demanded that others must do just that), you've presented nothing remotely compelling in favor of the No Planes Theory.

I'm done with you now.

no but a dumbass is pretending that is what I am claiming.

yes you are a fucking hopeless drama queen throwing shit at the wall ignoring the fact that many people INCLUDING REPORTERS said NO PLANE it just blew up and there is a still shot that proves it not that it has any meaning to you because you like your tard circle jerk friends are clueless.

nice try to derail my point with your contrived bullshit

Oh and by the way;

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqkquKZGZtA"]Witness says it was a bomb - not a plane[/ame]

the reporter INSISTS it was a plane because it was on TV, the eye witness calls bullshit all the evidence points to bullshit, I am forced to believe the witness because the evidence matches what he and many others reported!

you are right about one thing, it is a grand conspiracy and heads should start rolling.

Last edited:

Witness says it was a bomb - not a plane - YouTube

You have to love that KooKooBloJo types this...
imbecile said:

... and the still from his YouTubiey video clearly says "Fox News Alert". :eusa_whistle:

Bet he comes back with the usual "Faux News" crap. :eusa_shhh:
Delete morbid image

Last edited by a moderator:

Have you ever encountered a 9/11 CT that wasn't?

Last edited:

Jules Clément Naudet (born Paris, France, April 26, 1973) and Thomas Gédéon Naudet (born Paris, France, March 27, 1970) are French-born American filmmakers. The brothers, residents of the United States since 1989, were in New York City at the time of the September 11 attacks to film a documentary on members of the Engine 7, Ladder 1 firehouse in Lower Manhattan. Jules captured footage of American Airlines Flight 11 hitting the North tower of the World Trade Center. The footage shot in 2001 would become the 2002 documentary, 9/11.[1] The video camera that Jules was using that captured Flight 11 crashing into the World Trade Center is now on display in the American History Museum in Washington D.C..

the above explains why the naudet brothers were in new york.
all those clips were either live or shot during or just after the collapse and broadcast within a few seconds or minutes after being recorded.
once again you highlight your complete ignorance of how broadcast news and filmmaking and editing work.

you have no evidence of any alteration of the video and film shot that day.

edited - strawman claim, lie trolling

no response needed

Last edited:

Forum List

Back