911 another stake through the heart of the official story huggers!

Compare all those phds to the tards we have here who dont even know what building they are looking at ...

WAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

That would be you dumbass as has been pointed out!!!

says the retard that does not understand what freefall is.

so you think the wtc behind the plane?

No dumb ass, we know that your Gif has been altered. Unlike the shots that were shown live on most TV stations across the country......

Keep using those blurry, "watered down", pixelated, animated gifs Koko. It's doing wonders for your almost nonexistent credibility.

Keep posting by all means.

cgi overlays look pretty bad dont they

You're done. Go do something else. Obviously 9/11 research isn't your game. Maybe try basket weaving?

haha

Kicked you in the balls and handed you your ass.

The only thing consistant in all the plane videos is those white boomy booms and last time I checked fuel oil burns yellow orange.

WAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

That would be you dumbass as has been pointed out!!!

says the retard that does not understand what freefall is.

so you think the wtc behind the plane?

No dumb ass, we know that your Gif has been altered. Unlike the shots that were shown live on most TV stations across the country......

no you dont dumb ass, you posted some debunker re-edit

and retard this was not live more debunker bullshit DUH

how about that stretch nose and explosions before any fuel impacted the building?

Not looking too good for you Koko!!!!

posting remakes is cheating

9.gif

why would anyone have any reason to think this is cgi

this is one of may favorites, possibly in the top 3 for cgi fuckups

0.gif

wtf is up with explosions before any fuel has hit the building and above the plane?

missing both wings, fuselage that stretches like a rubber band

Last edited:
Well I've had it with stupidity. I think I'll check and see if I can give him a red star then opt out of his stupid threads.....He's got nothing.......

Well I've had it with stupidity. I think I'll check and see if I can give him a red star then opt out of his stupid threads.....He's got nothing.......

you may as well, because you bring nothing to the discussion outside of ASS-umption.

once upon a time going to the moon was stupid and thats the same level of knowledge you and the rest of these neanderthals spew.

:thup:

Agreed. There's no more of his own ass to hand him because it's been all used up already.

I can most definitely see that not too many people need to do any research to make him into an ass...

He does a good job of it all by himself.....

shouldnt you be in church?

must be a dad to tard heart to heart recommending tard brethren not to waste their time doing any research.

you can go to the public schools for that too
the only research you've done is from conspiracy sites and watching reruns of jesse ventura's conspiracy theory..
as to your schooling it's obvious you didn't make it past the 8th grade.

Let's think about this logically, Kokomojojo.

If CGI were used (presumably in conjunction with preset explosives), why on Earth would they generate an image with no visible identifying markings and a strange pod-shaped attachment on the undercarriage ...which has been called into question as a potential RC guidance system in its own right?!

I have to admit, from what expert pilots have said about that flight path, and how those plans were handled, I have often wondered about the mystery of those planes. I'm not so sure about that "no planes theory." Releasing those "black boxes," sure would quell a lot of public out cry and diminish the belief that our public officials and institutions have been corrupted by the military industrial complex. That is one thing we can say for sure.

9/11: Missing Black Boxes in World Trade Center Attacks Found by Firefighters, Analyzed by NTSB, Concealed by FBI
http://www.counterpunch.org/2005/12/19/9-11-missing-black-boxes-in-world-trade-center-attacks-found-by-firefighters-analyzed-by-ntsb-concealed-by-fbi/
All four of the devices were recovered from the two planes that hit the Pentagon and that crashed in rural Pennsylvania. In the case of American Airlines Flight 77, which hit the Pentagon, the FBI reports that the flight data recorder survived and had recoverable information, but the voice recorder was allegedly too damaged to provide any record. In the case of United Airlines Flight 93, which hit the ground at 500 mph in Pennsylvania, the situation was reversed: the voice recorder survived but the flight data box was allegedly damaged beyond recovery.

But the FBI states, and also reported to the 9-11 Commission, that none of the recording devices from the two planes that hit the World Trade Center were ever recovered.

There has always been some skepticism about this assertion, particularly as two N.Y. City firefighters, Mike Bellone and Nicholas De Masi, claimed in 2004 that they had found three of the four boxes, and that Federal agents took them and told the two men not to mention having found them. (The FBI denies the whole story.) Moreover, these devices are almost always located after crashes, even if not in useable condition (and the cleanup of the World Trade Center was meticulous, with even tiny bone fragments and bits of human tissue being discovered so that almost all the victims were ultimately identified). As Ted Lopatkiewicz, director of public affairs at the National Transportation Safety Agency which has the job of analyzing the boxes’ data, says, "It’s very unusual not to find a recorder after a crash, although it’s also very unusual to have jets flying into buildings."

Now there is stronger evidence that something is amiss than simply the alleged non-recovery of all four of those boxes. A source at the National Transportation Safety Board, the agency that has the task of deciphering the date from the black boxes retrieved from crash sites-including those that are being handled as crimes and fall under the jurisdiction of the FBI-says the boxes were in fact recovered and were analyzed by the NTSB.

"Off the record, we had the boxes," the source says. "You’d have to get the official word from the FBI as to where they are, but we worked on them here."

The official word from the NTSB is that the WTC crash site black boxes never turned up. "No recorders were recovered from the World Trade Center," says the NTSB’s Lopatkiewicz. "At least none were delivered to us by the FBI." He adds that the agency has "always had a good relationship’ with the FBI and that in all prior crime-related crashes or flight incidents, they have brought the boxes to the NTSB for analysis.

For its part, the FBI is still denying everything, though with curious bit of linguistic wiggle room. "To the best of my knowledge, the flight recording devices from the World Trade Center crashes were never recovered. At least we never had them," says FBI spokesman Stephen Kodak.

What the apparent existence of the black boxes in government hands means is unclear.

If the information in those boxes is recoverable, or if, as is likely, it has been recovered already, it could give crucial evidence regarding the skill of the hijacker/pilots, perhaps of their strategy, of whether they were getting outside help in guiding them to their targets, of how fast they were flying and a host of other things.

Now, I find it really unfathomable that all of the witnesses that claim to have seen the planes hit those buildings in person were in on some conspiracy, and the only planes that actually existed were ones that were CGI'd in on everyone's TV screen.

However, if those boxes were planted, and there was no data on them, I suppose KokomoJojo's might have a case. I have also heard it told that those flights never officially existed, so those flight numbers might not correspond with the flight recorder boxes. So those data recording devices wouldn't correspond with what planes they were said to have belonged to.

No matter what the case may be, if the truth is as we are told, CGI, or drones, all conspiracy talk would be immediately be silenced, and all the unhappy families of the victims of 9/11 would be a whole lot closer to closure if they could just have those boxes evaluated by a truly independent agency with no agenda, that being the National Transportation Safety Board. This would probably satisfy all parties! Than again, maybe not. :cool:

Forum List

Back