92 Year Old Palestinian Woman: Palestinians Should Massacre Jews Like Hebron in 1929!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
Let's hear it from the horse's mouth. This 92 year old Palestinian woman is proud that Arab savages massacred all the Jews that had been living in Hebron in 1929, and thinks Palestinians should do it again to any Jew they can get their hands on. Of course the animals can't now, but it's not for lack of trying on the Palestinian part.

Direct quote: "I was there when it happened. We the people, massacred the Jews of Hebron. My father massacred them and brought back so many things"...."Allah willing we will massacre the Jews and bury Israel"

It's called Palestinian Mentality :cuckoo: and Israel is supposed to "make peace" with these animals? :eusa_whistle:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RJRSA2XtrE]92 years old palestinian women talk about Hebron massacre - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=E3tMvGgCEx0]Hebron Massacre of the ancient Jewish community by Arab killers in 1929 - YouTube[/ame]

Let's hear it from the horse's mouth. This 92 year old Palestinian woman is proud that Arab savages massacred all the Jews that had been living in Hebron in 1929, and thinks Palestinians should do it again to any Jew they can get their hands on. Of course the animals can't now, but it's not for lack of trying on the Palestinian part.

Direct quote: "I was there when it happened. We the people, massacred the Jews of Hebron. My father massacred them and brought back so many things"...."Allah willing we will massacre the Jews and bury Israel"

It's called Palestinian Mentality :cuckoo: and Israel is supposed to "make peace" with these animals? :eusa_whistle:

92 years old palestinian women talk about Hebron massacre - YouTube
The old biddy should be strung up by her flappy old dugs for a couple hours just to adjust her attitude.

a STERLING EXAMPLE OF ISA - RESPECTING WOMANHOOD-

some day----sherri ........

Roudyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy puhleeeeeeze--------I would prefer farsi to-
sherrideachspeak

sherrideachspeak
Her father massacred Jews and then stole from them, and now she hopes for a repeat. She says it with such pride and matter-of-factly.

Wait, isn't that what Mohammad did in Medina, and then The Nazis in the 20th century? Then their followers celebrated as this piece of garbage woman just did in the clip.

Amin Al Husseini: Nazi Father of Jihad, Al Qaeda, Arafat, Saddam Hussein and the Muslim Brotherhood - Tell The Children The Truth - Homepage

Last edited:
sherrideachspeak
Her father massacred Jews and then stole from them, and now she hopes for a repeat. She says it with such pride and matter-of-factly.

Wait, isn't that what Mohammad did in Medina, and then The Nazis in the 20th century? Then their followers celebrated as this piece of garbage woman just did in the clip.

Amin Al Husseini: Nazi Father of Jihad, Al Qaeda, Arafat, Saddam Hussein and the Muslim Brotherhood - Tell The Children The Truth - Homepage

well----she liked her father----he was a good man----he took a bit of
time from his throat slitting activities to grab some gifts for the wife
and kids-------very thoughtful fellow===== it was the very best day
of her childhood I have some pleasant memories----I always
enjoyed watching my dad assemble the little barbecue set up thing---
and light it up-----to me it seemed like a complex procedure----but
imagine how much more complex is slitting a throat. You might
think it easy-----but the carotid and jugular are encased in some
thick slippery outer coats------and if the scimitar is not sharp----
it would just move aside---in some people----i think----i am not
sure. She has much of which to be proud----sherri understands

sherrideachspeak

well----she liked her father----he was a good man----he took a bit of
time from his throat slitting activities to grab some gifts for the wife
and kids-------very thoughtful fellow===== it was the very best day
of her childhood I have some pleasant memories----I always
enjoyed watching my dad assemble the little barbecue set up thing---
and light it up-----to me it seemed like a complex procedure----but
imagine how much more complex is slitting a throat. You might
think it easy-----but the carotid and jugular are encased in some
thick slippery outer coats------and if the scimitar is not sharp----
it would just move aside---in some people----i think----i am not
sure. She has much of which to be proud----sherri understands
Yes irose, she said it with such a sparkle in her eyes: "I personally remember...My dad massacred all those Jews and came home with their belongings as 'gifts'."

What a proud, peaceful, noble people! Ha ha ha.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8AjYHgSquU]hebron Massacre - YouTube[/ame]

It's strange that posters who insist no Palestinian existed until the 1960's choose as evidence Palestinian massacres that took place in the 1920's.

It's called Palestinian Mentality

The only person calling it that is you.

Eh? Did you just try to sound important again, ignoramus? Neg.

It's strange that posters who insist no Palestinian existed until the 1960's choose as evidence Palestinian massacres that took place in the 1920's.

It's called Palestinian Mentality

The only person calling it that is you.
They called themselves Arabs, not Palestinians. Doh! Just ask their leader Egyptian born and raised Arafat.

www.tellthechildrenthetruth.com

Last edited:
They called themselves Arabs, not Palestinians

Except that there were two Palestinian nationalist newspapers running as early as the 1920's.

brw. Please check the I/P forum rules on abuse.

They called themselves Arabs, not Palestinians

Except that there were two Palestinian nationalist newspapers running as early as the 1920's.

brw. Please check the I/P forum rules on abuse.
Ya okay whatever. Do you want me to post when those Arab invaders from neighboring lands actually started calling themselves "Palestinians"?

Roudy -

One step at a time. Start by admitting that there were Palestinian nationalist newspapers in the 1920's, and we can move on.

If you need evidence of those newspapers, I am happy to provide it.

Roudy -

One step at a time. Start by admitting that there were Palestinian nationalist newspapers in the 1920's, and we can move on.

If you need evidence of those newspapers, I am happy to provide it.
Start by admitting you are derailing this thread and in violation of the forum rules of staying on topic. LOL

THE THREAD TOPIC IS A JOKE, A MEMRI PROPAGANDA VIDEO! WHAT it shows me is the depth of depravity of Zionists.

THE THREAD TOPIC IS A JOKE, A MEMRI PROPAGANDA VIDEO! WHAT it shows me is the depth of depravity of Zionists.

as soon as I saw the video ----I knew you would enjoy being reminded
of the 1929 slit throat fest enacted by your fellow isa-respecters ---
It is,, indeed,, a memri video----try as your fellow isa-respecters have---
they could never dispute the veracty of memri----they very best they could
come up with was ----"memri seems to focus on the bad-----and ignores
the good"------aw shucks !!!!!!

what do you find funny about the thread topic?------do you think it depraved
to do a video of an elderly isa respecter speaking with nostalgia
about her happy childhood? Her speech patterns indicate that she is
not at all demented (that means her cognition is still clear) ----my mom is
93---also not demented ---my grandmother died at 96--also not demented.
I am always glad to see people attain such ages without losing intellect---
they are a treasure in understanding history. I would be interested in
knowing that little gifts her dad brought home from the hebron pogrom.
Would you like to know what I have learned about the 1947 Aden
pogrom from people who witnessed it?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back