95,000 non-citizens are registered to vote in Texas, state officials discover

They're not voting in national elections. They're not even voting in state elections. I've yet to see a lucid reason for why legal aliens with kids in school shouldn't be allowed to vote on school board matters pertaining to their kids' school.

Because they are sworn to uphold the beliefs and goals of a foreign country as opposed to our own is not good enough for you. WOW!
LOL

We're talking about school board issues, not national security.
Why should anyone care about that? If they want to vote, then they should become citizens. Otherwise, Go back to Mexico.
First of all, legal aliens come from all over the globe. So why should they go to Mexico, fucking moron? Secondly, you can't even even think of a reason they shouldn't be allowed to vote as they are. And lastly, there are already jurisdictions where they can vote and there ain't shit you can do about it other than wet your bed, like you are.
If they want to vote they should go home or legally become a citizen. However, citizenship is special and not everyone is going to get in just because they want to.

They're not voting in national elections. They're not even voting in state elections. I've yet to see a lucid reason for why legal aliens with kids in school shouldn't be allowed to vote on school board matters pertaining to their kids' school.

Because they are sworn to uphold the beliefs and goals of a foreign country as opposed to our own is not good enough for you. WOW!
LOL

Why should anyone care about that? If they want to vote, then they should become citizens. Otherwise, Go back to Mexico.
First of all, legal aliens come from all over the globe. So why should they go to Mexico, fucking moron? Secondly, you can't even even think of a reason they shouldn't be allowed to vote as they are. And lastly, there are already jurisdictions where they can vote and there ain't shit you can do about it other than wet your bed, like you are.
ROFL Who care where they come from, shit for brains? being anal retentive about trivialities in my post doesn't help your case.

You can't think of a reason they should allowed to vote. They can vote in the country they came from. Why should they be allowed to vote in two different countries? If they want to vote here, then they need to become citizens. Those have always been the terms for voting in almost every country that ever had a vote on anything.

The fact that douchebags like you have managed to get your anti-American agenda passed in a few localities full of illegal aliens isn't an argument in favor of it.

They don't have a voice in government beyond a school board overseeing the schools where their kids attend.
They shouldn't have a voice anywhere as non-citizens.
Why not if they're here legally... they're working... they're paying taxes.... their kids are in school.... why shouldn't they have a say in their kids' school?
Only Citizens should get votes. Only Citizens should get to go to school.
Thanks for not giving a reason.
Being a Citizen gives you privileges that not being a citizen doesn't give you.
Oh? And who decides what those privileges should be?

LOL

ROFL Who care where they come from, shit for brains? being anal retentive about trivialities in my post doesn't help your case.

You can't think of a reason they should allowed to vote. They can vote in the country they came from. Why should they be allowed to vote in two different countries? If they want to vote here, then they need to become citizens. Those have always been the terms for voting in almost every country that ever had a vote on anything.

The fact that douchebags like you have managed to get your anti-American agenda passed in a few localities full of illegal aliens isn't an argument in favor of it.
"Who care where they come from, shit for brains?"

Well, for one, they would. You want to send them to Mexico even when they don't come from there. :cuckoo:

"You can't think of a reason they should allowed to vote."

Now you're simply lying. Of course I can and of course I've already given reasons.... their kids are in our schools and they pay taxes for those schools. You're the one who can't come up with a single reason for why they shouldn't have a say in the schools where their kids attend.

"Why should they be allowed to vote in two different countries?"

It's not my problem you're big of a fucking moron to comprehend that they're not voting for legislative representatives here. :eusa_naughty:

We all know the Tards Cheat......

Just ask CRAZy bernie.....
Uh...hey goofball...

Shadow War: The Behind-the-Scenes Fight to Stop Donald Trump

Hey Dumb Ass.....

Only a tard like you would compare apples to oranges........

You Tards CHEAT at every level and we all know it....
LOLOL

Spits a brain-dead conservative on a thread about how a conservative had to resign after getting caught cheating.
Too funny.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Hey Tard....

You want to go scandal for scandal for $20.00?

LOL

Well, for one, they would. You want to send them to Mexico even when they don't come from there. :cuckoo:

Now you're simply lying. Of course I can and of course I've already given reasons.... their kids are in our schools and they pay taxes for those schools. You're the one who can't come up with a single reason for why they shouldn't have a say in the schools where their kids attend.

It's not my problem you're big of a fucking moron to comprehend that they're not voting for legislative representatives here. :eusa_naughty:
You gave a reason why they want to vote, not a reason why we should let them vote. Why should Americans let foreigners vote in our elections?

It doesn't matter what they're voting for.

They shouldn't have a voice anywhere as non-citizens.
Why not if they're here legally... they're working... they're paying taxes.... their kids are in school.... why shouldn't they have a say in their kids' school?

Uhhhh...maybe the Constitution?

if 95,000 illegals registered to vote in Texas then its the Republicans fault for letting them- I live in Tx ... RW asshats run the F'n entire state.

Uh...hey goofball...

Hey Dumb Ass.....

LOLOL

Spits a brain-dead conservative on a thread about how a conservative had to resign after getting caught cheating.
Too funny.

Hey Tard....

LOLOL

I don't make bets with idiots. It only brings me down to your level and then I lose because of your experience.

But more importantly, I've never yet seen a conservative pay up after losing a bet on this forum.

And even funnier was a rightard whining how us "tards" cheat at every level on a thread about a conservative caught cheating.

LOL

You gave a reason why they want to vote, not a reason why we should let them vote. Why should Americans let foreigners vote in our elections?

No, ya fucking moron .... I gave two reasons why they should be allowed to vote. Dayum, you're one fucking retarded moron. :cuckoo:

Cool -- quote the section in the Constitution that says non-citizens can't vote on local school board measures.......

When you can't, you expose how illiterate you are.

Cool -- quote the section in the Constitution that says non-citizens can't vote on local school board measures.......

When you can't, you expose how illiterate you are.

consider markle EXPOSED !

No, ya fucking moron .... I gave two reasons why they should be allowed to vote. Dayum, you're one fucking retarded moron. :cuckoo:
You gave reasons why they might want to vote, not reasons why Americans would want them to vote. What foreigners want is not my concern. If they want to vote, they can go home and do it.

Uh...hey goofball...

Hey Dumb Ass.....

LOLOL

Too funny.

Hey Tard....

LOLOL

I don't make bets with idiots. It only brings me down to your level and then I lose because of your experience.

But more importantly, I've never yet seen a conservative pay up after losing a bet on this forum.

And even funnier was a rightard whining how us "tards" cheat at every level on a thread about a conservative caught cheating.

You're full of Shit Chicken Shit....

You won't bet because even a Dumb Ass Tard like yourself knows better....

Who is the Conservative that didn't pay up or are you just making this up...

Name him Tard....

I bet you won't because we all know you Tards are Full of SHIT....

Hey Dumb Ass.....

LOLOL

Too funny.

Hey Tard....

LOLOL

Name him Tard....

Fuck off, con troll.

Hey Dumb Ass.....

LOLOL

Too funny.

Hey Tard....

LOLOL

Name him Tard....

Fuck off, con troll.

Checkmate Tard....

I knew you were full of SHIT......

Once again, proof of massive voter fraud. We all know the Dims will continue to maintain that voter fraud doesn't happen:

95,000 non-citizens are registered to vote in Texas, state officials discover

About 95,000 non-citizens are registered to vote in Texas, and more than half of those have cast ballots in at least one election, Texas Secretary of State David Whitley announced on Friday. Whitley's office, along with the Texas Department of Public Safety, had been investigating possible voter fraud for the last year, according to a news release. Of the 95,000 non-citizens registered, 58,000 have voted in one or more elections since 1996.

Democrats need to explain this. They WANT illegals to be able to vote. It’s not some bullshit limited to voting in local school board elections. Don’t be pussies and try hiding behind it.

House Dems overwhelmingly reject motion to condemn illegal immigrant voting

Forum List

Back