95,000 non-citizens are registered to vote in Texas, state officials discover

Noted.... you can't find even one illegal alien who voted because of MotorVoter laws. The reason being because states take care to not register them.

You said I posted three. Do you honestly believe that no one is voting illegally because of the Motor Voter law? Why do you think it was supported by Cloward and Piven?
And the 3 you found were able to vote because they had stolen ID's, not because of motorvoter laws. You found a grand total of zero illegal aliens voting due to motorvoter laws.

And do I think any do? I would assume a few may have slipped through the cracks. But too few to warrant changing laws that are benefiting tens of millions of Americans.

Again, it should not be in play on any level. If they want a say, become a US Citizen.
Why not? These are people who are here legally with kids in our school. What's wrong with giving them a voice in the schools where their kids attend?
I don't know...ask every country you can think of why they don't either troll.
Ok, so you're on record for having no reason against it. Thanks for playin'

I didn’t say people here legally who are non citizens could not have a voice. I said no voting rights. There is a difference.
Why should they have any voice in our government? They are foreigners. They are beholden to a foreign government.
They don't have a voice in government beyond a school board overseeing the schools where their kids attend.
They shouldn't have a voice anywhere as non-citizens.
Why not if they're here legally... they're working... they're paying taxes.... their kids are in school.... why shouldn't they have a say in their kids' school?

Once again, proof of massive voter fraud. We all know the Dims will continue to maintain that voter fraud doesn't happen:

95,000 non-citizens are registered to vote in Texas, state officials discover

About 95,000 non-citizens are registered to vote in Texas, and more than half of those have cast ballots in at least one election, Texas Secretary of State David Whitley announced on Friday. Whitley's office, along with the Texas Department of Public Safety, had been investigating possible voter fraud for the last year, according to a news release. Of the 95,000 non-citizens registered, 58,000 have voted in one or more elections since 1996.

Are these the "officials" you're referring to numbnuts?

Texas Secretary Of State Resigns After Failed Effort To Purge Voter Rolls | HuffPost

The only jurisdictions giving such rights are a few counties giving non-citizens the right to vote in local school board elections only and only if they have kids in the school in that district.

Where is your proof?

Why not? These are people who are here legally with kids in our school. What's wrong with giving them a voice in the schools where their kids attend?

I didn’t say people here legally who are non citizens could not have a voice. I said no voting rights. There is a difference.
Why should they have any voice in our government? They are foreigners. They are beholden to a foreign government.
They don't have a voice in government beyond a school board overseeing the schools where their kids attend.
They shouldn't have a voice anywhere as non-citizens.
Why not if they're here legally... they're working... they're paying taxes.... their kids are in school.... why shouldn't they have a say in their kids' school?
Because they're not citizens. They haven't paid their dues.

Why should they have any voice at all? They're foreigners. If they don't like their schools, then can go back where they came from.
Your bigotry is noted and discarded. They're here legally... their kids are in school... there is no reason they shouldn't have a voice in school matters.
What "bigotry?" Is accusing people of racism the only card you have to play?

I already told you why not: they aren't citizens. Deciding who can vote is one reason we have the concept of "citizen." Didn't they teach you this in grade school?

Again, it should not be in play on any level. If they want a say, become a US Citizen.
Because they aren't citizens, dumbfuck. There's a reason to become a citizen. If anyone could vote, then why would anyone bother? I sure as hell don't want them voting on Congressmen or the President. You have to be a damn fool to give foreigners a say in our government.
Fucking moron, they're voting on school board issues which involve their own kids. They're not voting for Congressmen or president. :cuckoo:
That's tough shit for them. They aren't citizens. They don't get a vote. That's how citizenship works. They can't even bother to get a legal visa, so why should we let them vote? If they don't like our schools, then they can get the hell out.
LOLOLOL

Actually, the tough shit is on you as more and more jurisdictions are letting them vote. And yes, the ones who are allowed to vote have valid visas and th they are here legally.

You mean more Dim open borders scumbags are betraying their constituents.

Fucking moron, they're voting on school board issues which involve their own kids. They're not voting for Congressmen or president.

What part of they have not pledged their allegiance to OUR country and forsaking all others, and not to THEIR country is not clear to you?

LOLOLOL

Actually, the tough shit is on you as more and more jurisdictions are letting them vote. And yes, the ones who are allowed to vote have valid visas and th they are here legally.

If I have a visa to be in Mexico, France, Australia, Norway, or Japan, do I have a right to vote for school administrations in those countries?

The only jurisdictions giving such rights are a few counties giving non-citizens the right to vote in local school board elections only and only if they have kids in the school in that district.

Where is your proof?
Proof of what?

What you posted. This:

Why should they have any voice at all? They're foreigners. If they don't like their schools, then can go back where they came from.
Your bigotry is noted and discarded. They're here legally... their kids are in school... there is no reason they shouldn't have a voice in school matters.

I already told you why not: they aren't citizens. Deciding who can vote is one reason we have the concept of "citizen." Didn't they teach you this in grade school?
Fucking moron, I didn't say it was racist. No one said anything about race. Seriously, you suffer a major brain malfunction.

And deciding who can vote based on being a U.S. citizen is limited only to federal seats and federal elections. States and local jurisdictions can allow anyone to vote on local measures at their pleasure. All you get to do about it is bitch like a little girl.

Where is your proof?
Proof of what?

What you posted. This:

San Francisco will allow noncitizens to vote in a local election, creating a new immigration flashpoint

LOLOLOL

If I have a visa to be in Mexico, France, Australia, Norway, or Japan, do I have a right to vote for school administrations in those countries?
That's up to them to decide and has nothing to do with what we do.

Fucking moron, they're voting on school board issues which involve their own kids. They're not voting for Congressmen or president.

What part of they have not pledged their allegiance to OUR country and forsaking all others, and not to THEIR country is not clear to you?
Not pledging allegiance has nothing to do with them having the right to vote for matters pertaining to their schools.

Fucking moron, I didn't say it was racist. No one said anything about race. Seriously, you suffer a major brain malfunction.

And deciding who can vote based on being a U.S. citizen is limited only to federal seats and federal elections. States and local jurisdictions can allow anyone to vote on local measures at their pleasure. All you get to do about it is bitch like a little girl.
The fucking morons are the fucking morons like yourself who don't give a shit that the fucking morons are allowing these fucking morons to vote.

The fucking morons are the fucking morons like yourself who don't give a shit that the fucking morons are allowing these fucking morons to vote.
They're not voting in national elections. They're not even voting in state elections. I've yet to see a lucid reason for why legal aliens with kids in school shouldn't be allowed to vote on school board matters pertaining to their kids' school.

Forum List

Back