95,000 non-citizens are registered to vote in Texas, state officials discover

The licenses are remarkably similar in appearance.

CaliforniaDriversLicense-S.png

Driver license do not determine eligibility to vote

As once you get your license and become a citizen, you are not required to get a new license

Voting eligibility in the U.S. is determined by Federal and state laws thus it is up to each state to establish if anyone voting meets the criteria

You are eligible to vote in federal elections if:
  • You are a U.S. citizen (either by birth or naturalization)
There are other things but nowhere does it say that a license establishes citizenship

This is not a bar where fake ID's are flashed and the person says good enough for me

State has a responsibility to verify things but unfortunately they want the easy way out and not put in the effort

I take it that you are unaware of the Motor-Voter law. Perhaps you should do a bit of research?

You may not recall that Cloward and Piven were strong supporters of the Motor-Voter law. In fact, they were invited to the signing ceremony when President Bill Clinton signed the bill.

cloward-and-piven-890x395_c-L.jpg
MotorVotor laws do no register illegal aliens to vote.
Don't be Naive.
Naive about what? To this date, Not one single rightie has been able to show that illegal aliens have voted in a federal election due to MotorVoter.
Not our fault they don't keep track of that statistic.
Also, those places where voter fraud occurs don't detect it because they don't check for it.

Of course they do.

Florida%20Driver%20Application-S.jpg
No, they don't. Did you bother to read what you posted, ya dumbass?

Completion of a voter registration application does not guarantee that the Department of State will approve your voter registration application.

It's only an application to register. The state still vets applicants for eligibility.
They're supposed to but they don't.

As for proof that they don't, you'd have to be a Government employee to appreciate how much they get away with not doing.

Driver license do not determine eligibility to vote

As once you get your license and become a citizen, you are not required to get a new license

Voting eligibility in the U.S. is determined by Federal and state laws thus it is up to each state to establish if anyone voting meets the criteria

You are eligible to vote in federal elections if:
  • You are a U.S. citizen (either by birth or naturalization)
There are other things but nowhere does it say that a license establishes citizenship

This is not a bar where fake ID's are flashed and the person says good enough for me

State has a responsibility to verify things but unfortunately they want the easy way out and not put in the effort

I take it that you are unaware of the Motor-Voter law. Perhaps you should do a bit of research?

You may not recall that Cloward and Piven were strong supporters of the Motor-Voter law. In fact, they were invited to the signing ceremony when President Bill Clinton signed the bill.

Don't be Naive.
Naive about what? To this date, Not one single rightie has been able to show that illegal aliens have voted in a federal election due to MotorVoter.
Also, those places where voter fraud occurs don't detect it because they don't check for it.
Noted.... you can't find even one illegal alien who voted because of MotorVoter laws. The reason being because states take care to not register them.

Of course they do.

Completion of a voter registration application does not guarantee that the Department of State will approve your voter registration application.

It's only an application to register. The state still vets applicants for eligibility.

As for proof that they don't, you'd have to be a Government employee to appreciate how much they get away with not doing.
All the proof I need is that you're unable to show any illegal aliens were registered to vote by such a manner.

Don't be Naive.
Noted.... you can't find even one illegal alien who voted because of MotorVoter laws. The reason being because states take care to not register them.
States can't report what they aren't looking for.

Of course they do.

All the proof I need is that you're unable to show any illegal aliens were registered to vote by such a manner.
I know people lie on their tax returns and say they have insurance when they don't have it so they don't have to pay the tax for not having life insurance. There is no link or proof that I know this but I know I have done it myself when I filed my taxes. Can't report what you don't look for.

Common sense shows how easy it is for someone to check a box and, as a illegal, claim citizenship and she there is no mechanism in place to catch them lying. Thus the ability to do it can be proven by the sloppy setup they have for registering to vote. The same sloppy setup means a lack of detection capability of those who would actually do it, thus no means to prove people are actually taking advantage of the sloppy opportunity of doing so.

Motor-Voter law - the Act requires states to provide the opportunity to apply to register to vote for federal elections

The Act requires States to keep voter registration lists accurate and current,

the Act requires list maintenance programs to incorporate specific safeguards,

The removal of voters for non-voting or for having moved can only be done after meeting certain requirements provided in the Act.

People can be removed but it does require the state to keep accurate and current records within legal means

The Motor Voter law allows someone to register to vote by simply checking a box. You simply check another box saying you are a citizen and presto, you are registered. That is the purpose of the law. Do you know the purpose of the Cloward-Piven Strategy?
Wrong again as usual

care to elaborate what is wrong or do u assume that because you said it that it must be true
Motor-Voter law - the Act requires states to provide the opportunity to apply to register to vote for federal elections

The Act requires States to keep voter registration lists accurate and current,

the Act requires list maintenance programs to incorporate specific safeguards,

The removal of voters for non-voting or for having moved can only be done after meeting certain requirements provided in the Act.

People can be removed but it does require the state to keep accurate and current records within legal means

The Motor Voter law allows someone to register to vote by simply checking a box. You simply check another box saying you are a citizen and presto, you are registered. That is the purpose of the law. Do you know the purpose of the Cloward-Piven Strategy?

Anyone can fill out a voter registration. Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Daniel Boone

It is up to the county registrar to verify the legitimacy of a voter. Same goes for those who register through the DMV

Are you aware of any significant voter fraud resulting from Motor Voter

Don't be Naive.
You have no proof states aren't looking for such voter fraud.

Of course they do.

I know people lie on their tax returns and say they have insurance when they don't have it so they don't have to pay the tax for not having life insurance. There is no link or proof that I know this but I know I have done it myself when I filed my taxes. Can't report what you don't look for.

Common sense shows how easy it is for someone to check a box and, as a illegal, claim citizenship and she there is no mechanism in place to catch them lying. Thus the ability to do it can be proven by the sloppy setup they have for registering to vote. The same sloppy setup means a lack of detection capability of those who would actually do it, thus no means to prove people are actually taking advantage of the sloppy opportunity of doing so.
That's because Trump removed that requirement.

Major Blow to Obamacare Mandate

And you're lying about there being no mechanism in place to filter out illegal aliens from registering to vote. There's a reason it's only an application to register. Registering online doesn't actually get you registered -- it only applies for registration. The state still vets applications for eligibility before actually registering applicants.

Last edited:
Don't be Naive.
You have no proof Democratic states are.

Once again, proof of massive voter fraud. We all know the Dims will continue to maintain that voter fraud doesn't happen:

About 95,000 non-citizens are registered to vote in Texas, and more than half of those have cast ballots in at least one election, Texas Secretary of State David Whitley announced on Friday. Whitley's office, along with the Texas Department of Public Safety, had been investigating possible voter fraud for the last year, according to a news release. Of the 95,000 non-citizens registered, 58,000 have voted in one or more elections since 1996.

Non-Citizens do not, should not, have the right to vote. If they want the right to vote, become a US Citizen.

Why this is an issue is because the Left has no interest in selling an agenda since in their mind, it is cheaper to buy votes.

I don't need to prove anything. You're the one making baseless assertions. You're the one who has to prove your case.

You can't. You know it... I know it... that's why you trying to shift the burden of proof from you to me.

You still have nothing but baseless claims.

Once again, proof of massive voter fraud. We all know the Dims will continue to maintain that voter fraud doesn't happen:

About 95,000 non-citizens are registered to vote in Texas, and more than half of those have cast ballots in at least one election, Texas Secretary of State David Whitley announced on Friday. Whitley's office, along with the Texas Department of Public Safety, had been investigating possible voter fraud for the last year, according to a news release. Of the 95,000 non-citizens registered, 58,000 have voted in one or more elections since 1996.

Non-Citizens do not, should not, have the right to vote. If they want the right to vote, become a US Citizen.

Why this is an issue is because the Left has no interest in selling an agenda since in their mind, it is cheaper to buy votes.
It's not an issue. Someone posted a bunch of links earlier. In total, they found only three cases since 2003 where an illegal alien voted; and several more where legal aliens voted. The right is trying desperately to make it am issue just to cover for trump's idiotic and unfounded claim that Hillary alone received more than 3 million illegal votes. Sadly for the right, there is no evidence to support such nonsense.

It's not an issue. Someone posted a bunch of links earlier. In total, they found only three cases since 2003 where an illegal alien voted; and several more where legal aliens voted. The right is trying desperately to make it am issue just to cover for trump's idiotic and unfounded claim that Hillary alone received more than 3 million illegal votes. Sadly for the right, there is no evidence to support such nonsense.

What is an issue is that some jurisdictions are giving non-citizens voting rights and some on the Left are advocating for non-citizens be able to vote in the USA. This should not even be up for discussion.

I don't need to prove anything. You're the one making baseless assertions. You're the one who has to prove your case.

You can't. You know it... I know it... that's why you trying to shift the burden of proof from you to me.

The Motor-Voter Fraud
But if voting registration procedures are absurd, voting sign-in procedures are equally ridiculous. Only fourteen states require voters to provide official identification of any kind before they vote. In the other 36 states, anyone can waltz into any precinct voting station, claim to be any registered voter who lives in that precinct, then proceed to vote. And once an anonymous vote is inserted into the ballot box, it cannot be retrieved, of course.

Yes, the Motor-Voter law makes fraudulent voting illegal, but how can anyone be caught doing it if they cannot be asked for official identification? And what is to stop anyone from getting up early on election day and voting fraudently in several precincts? If the real voter votes before the fraud arrives, the fraud can simply leave -- or claim that the earlier voter was the fraud and proceed to vote with a "provisional" ballot (just as the innocent voter could do if preceded by the fraud).

The right to vote is the foundation of democracy, but the Motor-Voter law makes a travesty of it by facilitating voting fraud. It effectively allows non-citizens to vote, and it effectively allows anyone to vote more than once with impunity. The Motor-Voter law was pushed through by Democrats to bypass the Constitution in a pure and simple power grab. Any effort to accurately record and count votes is a sham as long as the Motor-Voter law is in effect.

What is an issue is that some jurisdictions are giving non-citizens voting rights and some on the Left are advocating for non-citizens be able to vote in the USA. This should not even be up for discussion.
The only jurisdictions giving such rights are a few counties giving non-citizens the right to vote in local school board elections only and only if they have kids in the school in that district.

The Motor-Voter Fraud
But if voting registration procedures are absurd, voting sign-in procedures are equally ridiculous. Only fourteen states require voters to provide official identification of any kind before they vote. In the other 36 states, anyone can waltz into any precinct voting station, claim to be any registered voter who lives in that precinct, then proceed to vote. And once an anonymous vote is inserted into the ballot box, it cannot be retrieved, of course.

Yes, the Motor-Voter law makes fraudulent voting illegal, but how can anyone be caught doing it if they cannot be asked for official identification? And what is to stop anyone from getting up early on election day and voting fraudently in several precincts? If the real voter votes before the fraud arrives, the fraud can simply leave -- or claim that the earlier voter was the fraud and proceed to vote with a "provisional" ballot (just as the innocent voter could do if preceded by the fraud).

The right to vote is the foundation of democracy, but the Motor-Voter law makes a travesty of it by facilitating voting fraud. It effectively allows non-citizens to vote, and it effectively allows anyone to vote more than once with impunity. The Motor-Voter law was pushed through by Democrats to bypass the Constitution in a pure and simple power grab. Any effort to accurately record and count votes is a sham as long as the Motor-Voter law is in effect.
LOLOLOL

Thanks for posting Russ' opinion, as absurd as it is.

There is no immigration clause in our federal Constitution. All foreign nationals in the US should be known to the general government and federally identified for civil purposes. We should have no illegals or any illegal underclass.

right wing bigotry is the only impediment to faithful execution of our supreme law of the land.

The only jurisdictions giving such rights are a few counties giving non-citizens the right to vote in local school board elections only and only if they have kids in the school in that district.

Again, it should not be in play on any level. If they want a say, become a US Citizen.

Forum List

Back