95,000 non-citizens are registered to vote in Texas, state officials discover

Once again, proof of massive voter fraud. We all know the Dims will continue to maintain that voter fraud doesn't happen:

95,000 non-citizens are registered to vote in Texas, state officials discover

About 95,000 non-citizens are registered to vote in Texas, and more than half of those have cast ballots in at least one election, Texas Secretary of State David Whitley announced on Friday. Whitley's office, along with the Texas Department of Public Safety, had been investigating possible voter fraud for the last year, according to a news release. Of the 95,000 non-citizens registered, 58,000 have voted in one or more elections since 1996.

Non-Citizens do not, should not, have the right to vote. If they want the right to vote, become a US Citizen.

Why this is an issue is because the Left has no interest in selling an agenda since in their mind, it is cheaper to buy votes.
It's not an issue. Someone posted a bunch of links earlier. In total, they found only three cases since 2003 where an illegal alien voted; and several more where legal aliens voted. The right is trying desperately to make it am issue just to cover for trump's idiotic and unfounded claim that Hillary alone received more than 3 million illegal votes. Sadly for the right, there is no evidence to support such nonsense.

What is an issue is that some jurisdictions are giving non-citizens voting rights and some on the Left are advocating for non-citizens be able to vote in the USA. This should not even be up for discussion.
The only jurisdictions giving such rights are a few counties giving non-citizens the right to vote in local school board elections only and only if they have kids in the school in that district.

Again, it should not be in play on any level. If they want a say, become a US Citizen.
Why not? These are people who are here legally with kids in our school. What's wrong with giving them a voice in the schools where their kids attend?

Non-Citizens do not, should not, have the right to vote. If they want the right to vote, become a US Citizen.

Why this is an issue is because the Left has no interest in selling an agenda since in their mind, it is cheaper to buy votes.
It's not an issue. Someone posted a bunch of links earlier. In total, they found only three cases since 2003 where an illegal alien voted; and several more where legal aliens voted. The right is trying desperately to make it am issue just to cover for trump's idiotic and unfounded claim that Hillary alone received more than 3 million illegal votes. Sadly for the right, there is no evidence to support such nonsense.

What is an issue is that some jurisdictions are giving non-citizens voting rights and some on the Left are advocating for non-citizens be able to vote in the USA. This should not even be up for discussion.
The only jurisdictions giving such rights are a few counties giving non-citizens the right to vote in local school board elections only and only if they have kids in the school in that district.

Again, it should not be in play on any level. If they want a say, become a US Citizen.
Why not? These are people who are here legally with kids in our school. What's wrong with giving them a voice in the schools where their kids attend?

I don't know...ask every country you can think of why they don't either troll.

Naive about what? To this date, Not one single rightie has been able to show that illegal aliens have voted in a federal election due to MotorVoter.
Not our fault they don't keep track of that statistic.
Also, those places where voter fraud occurs don't detect it because they don't check for it.
Noted.... you can't find even one illegal alien who voted because of MotorVoter laws. The reason being because states take care to not register them.
States can't report what they aren't looking for.
You have no proof states aren't looking for such voter fraud.
You have no proof Democratic states are.

Always with the BS sylar

Ok, so you're on record for having no reason against it. Thanks for playin'

I didn’t say people here legally who are non citizens could not have a voice. I said no voting rights. There is a difference.

I didn’t say people here legally who are non citizens could not have a voice. I said no voting rights. There is a difference.
When I said "giving them a voice," I was speaking of letting them vote in school board elections where there kids attend.

When I said "giving them a voice," I was speaking of letting them vote in school board elections where there kids attend.
nope

nope
That's ok, you already said you have no reason. Just 'cause.

Because they aren't citizens, dumbfuck. There's a reason to become a citizen. If anyone could vote, then why would anyone bother? I sure as hell don't want them voting on Congressmen or the President. You have to be a damn fool to give foreigners a say in our government.

Why should they have any voice in our government? They are foreigners. They are beholden to a foreign government.

Because they aren't citizens, dumbfuck. There's a reason to become a citizen. If anyone could vote, then why would anyone bother? I sure as hell don't want them voting on Congressmen or the President. You have to be a damn fool to give foreigners a say in our government.
Fucking moron, they're voting on school board issues which involve their own kids. They're not voting for Congressmen or president. :cuckoo:

Why should they have any voice in our government? They are foreigners. They are beholden to a foreign government.
They don't have a voice in government beyond a school board overseeing the schools where their kids attend.

They don't have a voice in government beyond a school board overseeing the schools where their kids attend.
Why should they have any voice at all? They're foreigners. If they don't like their schools, then can go back where they came from.

Fucking moron, they're voting on school board issues which involve their own kids. They're not voting for Congressmen or president. :cuckoo:
That's tough shit for them. They aren't citizens. They don't get a vote. That's how citizenship works. They can't even bother to get a legal visa, so why should we let them vote? If they don't like our schools, then they can get the hell out.

And you are a dreamer.
You don't think both legal and illegals in CA have a say??
Ha!
They probably have more rights and priviledges than Americans do in their state.

Why should they have any voice at all? They're foreigners. If they don't like their schools, then can go back where they came from.
Your bigotry is noted and discarded. They're here legally... their kids are in school... there is no reason they shouldn't have a voice in school matters.

That's tough shit for them. They aren't citizens. They don't get a vote. That's how citizenship works. They can't even bother to get a legal visa, so why should we let them vote? If they don't like our schools, then they can get the hell out.
LOLOLOL

Actually, the tough shit is on you as more and more jurisdictions are letting them vote. And yes, the ones who are allowed to vote have valid visas and th they are here legally.

And you are a dreamer.
You don't think both legal and illegals in CA have a say??
Ha!
They probably have more rights and priviledges than Americans do in their state.
Oh? What say do illegals have?

Noted.... you can't find even one illegal alien who voted because of MotorVoter laws. The reason being because states take care to not register them.

You said I posted three. Do you honestly believe that no one is voting illegally because of the Motor Voter law? Why do you think it was supported by Cloward and Piven?

They shouldn't have a voice anywhere as non-citizens.

Forum List

Back