96% of Trump voters say: "No Regrets"...Really???

How do you like how libs. declare Trump is a hack for not having passed healthcare reform in his first hundred days? Say libs., how far into Obama's tenure did he pass "If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor", you dumb animals?

It's clear liberals remain severely butt-hurt over the election results. At least we have them to demonstrate the differences between right and wrong, how emotions can affect normal brain function, and the purest forms of hypocrisy and propaganda.

How do you like how libs. declare Trump is a hack for not having passed healthcare reform in his first hundred days

Fact Check: Did Trump Promise To Repeal And Replace Obamacare On Day One? (VIDEO)

Fortunately for us, the wonderful world of video and social media has provided the answer.

Promising fast results is not normally considered demagoguery, you idiot.
true....because promising SLOW results gets you more votes from the gullible????...............LOL

Errr, noooo.

So, you were under the impression that he was planning to get "all" done in a hundred days.

I took it as a statement of intent to work hard and fast.

I did not support him because he promised fast results.

I supported him because I agreed with his positions and policies. and still do.

Would you have supported him, if you believed that he would have gotten more done faster?

Would you be supporting him NOW, if he had gotten more of his policies implemented in the first 100 days?

Of course not. YOu are bitching just to bitch.

Your words mean nothing more than that.

Yes, the latest ABC/Wash. Post poll yields that 96% "amazing" datum that Trump voters are still sticking with the orange charlatan......

Now, what would an objective viewer conclude from such a high ranking?

1. Loyalty is non-discerning?
2. Trump voters refuse to admit reality?
3. Trump voters were dumb 6 months ago and are STILL dumb?

Of all the promises made by Trump.....by his OWN admission.....of what he would do in the first 100 days in office ( , making American great, defeating ISIS, a Mexican paid-for wall, ban immigrants, tax reform, health care, working tirelessly in the oval office, infrastructure funding, etc.) ONLY two have been fulfilled......

a. Trump did get Gorsuch a SCOTUS seat; of course, given the right wing majority in congress and the nuclear option factor, Trump could have nominated a first-year law student and managed to get him or her seated....

b. Trump has drastically improved his golf game.......

(I'd go with number 3 above.....LOL)

Idiot deplorables undeterred by deplorable idiocy ... film at 11.

Was the promise to work "hard and fast" one that Trump was going to fulfill at the 7th hole or the 12th hole of his golf outings?

Today PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP would win the POPULAR VOTE.

My far left Progressive good friends here somehow forget to mention that the same poll shows that President Donald Trump would win the popular vote too. Far more regret among Hillary Clinton voters than those for Donald Trump.

There are no signs of major slippage in support among those who voted for Trump. His approval rating among those who cast ballots for him stands at 94 percent. Among Republicans, it is 84 percent. Asked of those who voted for him whether they regret doing so, 2 percent say they do, while 96 percent say supporting Trump was the right thing to do. When asked if they would vote for him again, 96 percent say they would, which is higher than the 85 percent of Hillary Clinton voters who say they would support her again.

Nearing 100 days, Trump’s approval at record lows but his base is holding

Another hate thread by an ignorant bigot. Nothing new here.

Trump approaches 100 days with lowest job approval rating in more than 70 years

Polls: Trump approaches 100 days with lowest job approval rating in more than 70 years

So what is your point? I don't like Trump, never have but I don't pull the hatred and bigotry card on him like you leftwing nuts.

I don't hate him; he is unfit to be POTUS and has proved to be incompetent and a narcissistic megalomaniac. I don't respect him and I don't respect Pence and Priebus, who know what I've posted is true, and yet put their jobs/careers before making sure our citizens and our country is safe.

Seems we have two who believe my post is "funny", sadly they both forgot to offer an evidence to support their bias.

35 psychiatrists just met at Yale to warn Donald Trump has a 'dangerous mental illness'

Over 8,000 agree with this evaluation of Trump:
Dozens of psychiatry experts say Trump has 'dangerous mental illness'

"With President Donald Trump, however, the observations of the presidential personality have taken on a more ominous tone. Lawmakers and experts say they are troubled by Trump's extraordinary focus on his own brand and popularity, including frequent and angry insistence's that his crowds are bigger and more enthusiastic than anyone else's and that, despite official vote counts to the contrary, he really won the popular vote for president."
https://www.usnews.com/news/the-rep...-donald-trumps-personality-make-him-dangerous

Here's an alternate opinion of one man [I consider this to be a classic "Appeal to Authority"] but who knows; 20,000 can be wrong, and one can be correct.
The psychiatrist who wrote the guide to personality disorders says diagnosing Trump is "bullshit"

Well, much of Trump's major policies/proposals haven't come into effect yet so it's hard to regret it when they have yet to be negatively impacted by his policies should they become reality.

Well, much of Trump's major policies/proposals haven't come into effect yet so it's hard to regret it when they have yet to be negatively impacted by his policies should they become reality.

IF that were the case, why have so many expressed their regret voting for Hillary Clinton?

Was the promise to work "hard and fast" one that Trump was going to fulfill at the 7th hole or the 12th hole of his golf outings?

1. Hard and fast does not imply 24/7

2. I took it to mean his intent. Personally I did not care whether or not he achieved that intent. Indeed, I strongly suspected that against strong opposition that things might move slower than his intent.

Don't care about that either.

1. Hard and fast does not imply 24/7

2. I took it to mean his intent. Personally I did not care whether or not he achieved that intent. Indeed, I strongly suspected that against strong opposition that things might move slower than his intent.

Don't care about that either.

6c9a3078916cc61d4d87b4130c2dba57_spinning-top-how-to-trade-clipart-spinning-top_300-241.gif

Another hate thread by an ignorant bigot. Nothing new here.

Trump approaches 100 days with lowest job approval rating in more than 70 years

Polls: Trump approaches 100 days with lowest job approval rating in more than 70 years

So what is your point? I don't like Trump, never have but I don't pull the hatred and bigotry card on him like you leftwing nuts.

I don't hate him; he is unfit to be POTUS and has proved to be incompetent and a narcissistic megalomaniac. I don't respect him and I don't respect Pence and Priebus, who know what I've posted is true, and yet put their jobs/careers before making sure our citizens and our country is safe.

Seems we have two who believe my post is "funny", sadly they both forgot to offer an evidence to support their bias.

35 psychiatrists just met at Yale to warn Donald Trump has a 'dangerous mental illness'

Over 8,000 agree with this evaluation of Trump:
Dozens of psychiatry experts say Trump has 'dangerous mental illness'

"With President Donald Trump, however, the observations of the presidential personality have taken on a more ominous tone. Lawmakers and experts say they are troubled by Trump's extraordinary focus on his own brand and popularity, including frequent and angry insistence's that his crowds are bigger and more enthusiastic than anyone else's and that, despite official vote counts to the contrary, he really won the popular vote for president."
https://www.usnews.com/news/the-rep...-donald-trumps-personality-make-him-dangerous

Here's an alternate opinion of one man [I consider this to be a classic "Appeal to Authority"] but who knows; 20,000 can be wrong, and one can be correct.
The psychiatrist who wrote the guide to personality disorders says diagnosing Trump is "bullshit"

Markle has doubled down on funny, it seems the evidence he has to offer a rebuttal is missing, once again.

IF that were the case, why have so many expressed their regret voting for Hillary Clinton?

I really don't know. I can't answer that but I do know the ones who would suffer most from his policies are those who voted for him.

I really don't know. I can't answer that but I do know the ones who would suffer most from his policies are those who voted for him.

Notice, once again Markle has posted something which is totally lacking in anything close to evidence. Claiming people who voted for HRC have voter remorse is missing, I'm sure, given the outcome, many more would have voted for Sen Senders. The big difference here is Trump is POTUS and has proved he is unfit and incompetent; Sect. Clinton didn't have the opportunity to prove how she might done had she the opportunity.

I suspect a large number didn't vote for HRC, and choose to vote for the Green Party, the Libertarian Party or didn't vote at all. Likely, the Russians, Wikileaks and Trump's BIG LIES worked against Sect. Clinton.

Last edited:
Yes, the latest ABC/Wash. Post poll yields that 96% "amazing" datum that Trump voters are still sticking with the orange charlatan......

Now, what would an objective viewer conclude from such a high ranking?

1. Loyalty is non-discerning?
2. Trump voters refuse to admit reality?
3. Trump voters were dumb 6 months ago and are STILL dumb?

Of all the promises made by Trump.....by his OWN admission.....of what he would do in the first 100 days in office ( , making American great, defeating ISIS, a Mexican paid-for wall, ban immigrants, tax reform, health care, working tirelessly in the oval office, infrastructure funding, etc.) ONLY two have been fulfilled......

a. Trump did get Gorsuch a SCOTUS seat; of course, given the right wing majority in congress and the nuclear option factor, Trump could have nominated a first-year law student and managed to get him or her seated....

b. Trump has drastically improved his golf game.......

(I'd go with number 3 above.....LOL)
/---- You lost Gomer. Deal with it.
View attachment 122936

Yes, Hillary did lose the electoral college. That doesn't make the crap Trump wants to pull right or even acceptable. He's still an idiot.
He is president, while Hillary is more than likely drunk.

Notice, once again Markle has posted something which is totally lacking in anything close to evidence. Claiming people who voted for HRC have voter remorse is missing, I'm sure, given the outcome, many more would have voted for Sen Senders. The bog difference here is Trump is POTUS and has proved he is unfit and incompetent; Sect. Clinton didn't have the opportunity to prove how she might done had she the opportunity.

I was a Bernie supporter from day one. While not a big Hillary fan, she gets my vote against Trump every single time, especially when I see what a farce Trump had been in his first 100 days.

Forum List

Back