96% of Trump voters say: "No Regrets"...Really???

especially when I see what a farce Trump had been in his first 100 days.

Are you talking about the standing ovations already given to President Donald Trump by the Free World for his rocket attack on the air base in Syria or the MOAB dropped on the ISIS stronghold in Afghanistan?

More?

I am talking about the fact that he had nothing to do with what happened in Afghanistan.

I am talking about how it shows how ill prepared he was for the job.

Yes, Hillary did lose the electoral college. That doesn't make the crap Trump wants to pull right or even acceptable. He's still an idiot.
/----All it took to beat Hildabeast was an idiot? Are you running with that story?
View attachment 122937

It took a lot more than that to beat her. Russians, Comey, fake news, and more idiots than we imagined. There are just far more idiots in the country than anyone ever guessed.
Lol, Hillary screwed Sanders out of the nomination. The Democrat party let illegals vote, and you still lost. Sheesh.

Yet there's no evidence about Trump's tweet in regards to illegals voting. Even Ryan dismissed Trump's claim about that.
Obama said before the election that if you are illegal and you vote, you wouldn't have anything to worry about.

There's still no hard evidence proof illegals voted.

/----All it took to beat Hildabeast was an idiot? Are you running with that story?
View attachment 122937

It took a lot more than that to beat her. Russians, Comey, fake news, and more idiots than we imagined. There are just far more idiots in the country than anyone ever guessed.
Lol, Hillary screwed Sanders out of the nomination. The Democrat party let illegals vote, and you still lost. Sheesh.

Yet there's no evidence about Trump's tweet in regards to illegals voting. Even Ryan dismissed Trump's claim about that.
Obama said before the election that if you are illegal and you vote, you wouldn't have anything to worry about.

What's next, there's no hard evidence illegals exist.

What I'm saying is show me proof that Trump's tweet was correct. There isn't.

Yes, the latest ABC/Wash. Post poll yields that 96% "amazing" datum that Trump voters are still sticking with the orange charlatan......

Now, what would an objective viewer conclude from such a high ranking?

1. Loyalty is non-discerning?
2. Trump voters refuse to admit reality?
3. Trump voters were dumb 6 months ago and are STILL dumb?

Of all the promises made by Trump.....by his OWN admission.....of what he would do in the first 100 days in office ( , making American great, defeating ISIS, a Mexican paid-for wall, ban immigrants, tax reform, health care, working tirelessly in the oval office, infrastructure funding, etc.) ONLY two have been fulfilled......

a. Trump did get Gorsuch a SCOTUS seat; of course, given the right wing majority in congress and the nuclear option factor, Trump could have nominated a first-year law student and managed to get him or her seated....

b. Trump has drastically improved his golf game.......

(I'd go with number 3 above.....LOL)

So, does that mean that 4% of them are off the short bus?

What I'm saying is show me proof that Trump's tweet was correct. There isn't.
Oops, sorry.

96% of Trump voters say: "No Regrets"...Really???

I don't doubt that figure. It's not as though one can or will regret that which one neither understands well nor has invested any rigorous effort in doing so. It's roughly the same, in principle, as not being able to forget that which one never learned.

So, does that mean that 4% of them are off the short bus?

Actually, that 4% might have been recently sexually molested by either Trump, Bill-O or possibly Bill Ayers....

The sad part is I don't know if you are just being silly, or if , as another RWNJ, you really mean that.

The sad part is I don't know if you are just being silly, or if , as another RWNJ, you really mean that.

I was basically responding to the prior post that indicated "There's still no hard evidence proof illegals voted." Knowing that liberals parse their words and tend to move the goalpost frequently. BTW, thought libs removed "illegal" from their vocabulary, isn't undocumented the new illegal?

I believe you meant that as a question rather than as a statement.

I was basically responding to the prior post that indicated "There's still no hard evidence proof illegals voted." Knowing that liberals parse their words and tend to move the goalpost frequently. BTW, thought libs removed "illegal" from their vocabulary, isn't undocumented the new illegal?

So that's the crap the right is feeding you now? Some day you should make an effort to find out what liberals really stand for, instead of the crap you have been told.

So that's the crap the right is feeding you now? Some day you should make an effort to find out what liberals really stand for, instead of the crap you have been told.

Yup, straight off of MSNBC....or was it CNN.

Yeah, like the snowflake who just declared there is no room in the Democratic party for anyone who is pro-life....

Yup, straight off of MSNBC....or was it CNN.

You're an idiot. No it wasn't.

Yeah, like the snowflake who just declared there is no room in the Democratic party for anyone who is pro-life....

It's not pro-life. it's pro-preborn. After they are born, it's fuckem from the right.

It's not pro-life. it's pro-preborn. After they are born, it's fuckem from the right.

It that were true, the left want to f_ck the pre-born?

Obama argued for the right of a mother to have the right to still kill the baby fighting for life on the operating table after a failed abortion attempt because that was her original intent. Liberals have never met a baby they didn't at least THINK about killing, it seems. Too bad their mothers did not engage in what they so rabidly believe in....

Yes, the latest ABC/Wash. Post poll yields that 96% "amazing" datum that Trump voters are still sticking with the orange charlatan......

Now, what would an objective viewer conclude from such a high ranking?

1. Loyalty is non-discerning?
2. Trump voters refuse to admit reality?
3. Trump voters were dumb 6 months ago and are STILL dumb?

Of all the promises made by Trump.....by his OWN admission.....of what he would do in the first 100 days in office ( , making American great, defeating ISIS, a Mexican paid-for wall, ban immigrants, tax reform, health care, working tirelessly in the oval office, infrastructure funding, etc.) ONLY two have been fulfilled......

a. Trump did get Gorsuch a SCOTUS seat; of course, given the right wing majority in congress and the nuclear option factor, Trump could have nominated a first-year law student and managed to get him or her seated....

b. Trump has drastically improved his golf game.......

(I'd go with number 3 above.....LOL)

This is a perfect example of a person that earns his/her/it living being a propaganda bitch.

Forum List

Back