96% of Trump voters say: "No Regrets"...Really???

if Trump hurts Julian Assange in any way

I am off the Trump train.....the spiritual train is gone...got it?

Julian Assange is sacred !!!!!!

how disappointing of you Mr Trump! how disgusting !

go back to your candidate promises ok?

You want to talk about a witch hunt? Benghazi was a witch hunt.

Poor snowflake....

The Benghazi investigations proved Obama and Hillary allowed 4 Americans to needlessly die, leaving Americans in Benghazi when every other nation pulled their people out. When asked about Stevens more than 70 requests fr additional security Hillary laughed under oath and stated she thought he was kidding and that his requests were part of his sense of humor. They exposed how Hillary, Obama, and Rice LIED about the terrorist attack being about a protest. Hillary's own e-mails showed she told the Turkish Ambassador and her own daughter that she 'KNEW' it was a TERRORIST ATTACK that had nothing to do with a 'protest'...and much more.

After 10+ months of the Liberal witch hunt against Trump there is NO evidence to support their false claims of the Russians 'hacking the election' or of collusion - supported by the FBI declaring 3 times now that no evidence of collusion exists.

Poor, pathetic delusional snowflakes....

Hillary was the one who asked for additional funding but was denied.

Time after time after time Congressional Republicans investigated Hillary and the Obama administration. Each and every time they were cleared of wrongdoing. Benghazi is a nonissue because she was cleared what, seven, eight, nine times?

Constantly investigating it made it a witch hunt. It screamed of keep looking until finding the results they wanted. They couldn't.
Hillary abandoned 4 Americans to needlessly die. Don't try to sugar-coat it or make excuses for her and Barry. She F*ed up, all because Obama was falsely boasting about there being no terrorist problem / threats coming up on is 2012 election. Only delusional / partisan snowflakes would argue that point.

You want to talk about a witch hunt? Benghazi was a witch hunt.

Poor snowflake....

The Benghazi investigations proved Obama and Hillary allowed 4 Americans to needlessly die, leaving Americans in Benghazi when every other nation pulled their people out. When asked about Stevens more than 70 requests fr additional security Hillary laughed under oath and stated she thought he was kidding and that his requests were part of his sense of humor. They exposed how Hillary, Obama, and Rice LIED about the terrorist attack being about a protest. Hillary's own e-mails showed she told the Turkish Ambassador and her own daughter that she 'KNEW' it was a TERRORIST ATTACK that had nothing to do with a 'protest'...and much more.

After 10+ months of the Liberal witch hunt against Trump there is NO evidence to support their false claims of the Russians 'hacking the election' or of collusion - supported by the FBI declaring 3 times now that no evidence of collusion exists.

Poor, pathetic delusional snowflakes....

Hillary was the one who asked for additional funding but was denied.

Time after time after time Congressional Republicans investigated Hillary and the Obama administration. Each and every time they were cleared of wrongdoing. Benghazi is a nonissue because she was cleared what, seven, eight, nine times?

Constantly investigating it made it a witch hunt. It screamed of keep looking until finding the results they wanted. They couldn't.
Hillary abandoned 4 Americans to needlessly die. Don't try to sugar-coat it or make excuses for her and Barry. She F*ed up, all because Obama was falsely boasting about there being no terrorist problem / threats coming up on is 2012 election. Only delusional / partisan snowflakes would argue that point.

Every time she was probed, even by Republicans, they couldn't put anything on her. They would've loved to. I know they would. They simply could not. No evidence supported the accusations.

it is disgusting if Trump is listening to his Ivanka or his son in law Kutcher the idiot.

DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GIVE AMERICA A BREAK TRUMP! OK???"????

NOBODY VOTED FOR IVANKA OR KUTCHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT THE FUCK TRUMP!

BE A MAN OK????????????????? FORGET ABOUT YOUR FAMILY OK? YOU ARE THE PRESIDENT OF AMERICA OK???????????????

MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every time she was probed, even by Republicans, they couldn't put anything on her. They would've loved to. I know they would. They simply could not. No evidence supported the accusations.

Let's be HOINEST, shall we? Obama and Holder and Lynch protected her ass. Comey even recently came out and declared he did not trust lynch in regards to the investigation.

Obama protected Holder from multiple Felony counts of Perjury, for which a bi-partisan Congress still Censured him, making him the 1st US AG in US history to be Censured.

It was revealed, for example, that Hillary had her MAID printing out classified information for her. Are you SERIOUSLY suggesting that is NOT a crime? You damn right it is. There is no better proof that that, and yet rabidly partisan snowflakes like yourself continue to repeatedly claim nothing criminal was found on Hillary. That is such a huge F*ing LIE that it is almost historically un-equaled. Like I said, at least be HONEST!

(what am I saying? You're a snowflake...no chance in hell of that happening.

it is disgusting if Trump is listening to his Ivanka or his son in law Kutcher the idiot.

WHAT THE FUCK TRUMP!

BE A MAN OK????????????????? FORGET ABOUT YOUR FAMILY OK? YOU ARE THE PRESIDENT OF AMERICA OK???????????????

MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No one voted for Michele, either - she was a 'PLUS ONE' yet she thought she was Co-President.

Let's be HOINEST, shall we? Obama and Holder and Lynch protected her ass. Comey even recently came out and declared he did not trust lynch in regards to the investigation.

Obama protected Holder from multiple Felony counts of Perjury, for which a bi-partisan Congress still Censured him, making him the 1st US AG in US history to be Censured.

It was revealed, for example, that Hillary had her MAID printing out classified information for her. Are you SERIOUSLY suggesting that is NOT a crime? You damn right it is. There is no better proof that that, and yet rabidly partisan snowflakes like yourself continue to repeatedly claim nothing criminal was found on Hillary. That is such a huge F*ing LIE that it is almost historically un-equaled. Like I said, at least be HONEST!

(what am I saying? You're a snowflake...no chance in hell of that happening.

Saying nothing was found on Hillary isn't a lie. It's truth. Then the whole pledge of locking Hillary up, well, Trump won't be behind that. He's not going to lock her up. If she was guilty of Benghazi, something would've been found.

Saying nothing was found on Hillary isn't a lie. It's truth.[

Again, BULLSHIT. PROVEN bullshit. Her ass being protected and not held accountable is not the same thing as nothing being found...no matter how much snowflakes declare it to be true. AGAIN, it was revealed Hillary had her maid printing out classified for her. That is a CRIME! She was protected by Obama and his criminal AGs, but it was still a crime.

Again, BULLSHIT. PROVEN bullshit. Her ass being protected and not held accountable is not the same thing as nothing being found...no matter how much snowflakes declare it to be true. AGAIN, it was revealed Hillary had her maid printing out classified for her. That is a CRIME! She was protected by Obama and his criminal AGs, but it was still a crime.

Even though reports as recent as last year came out that Republicans found nothing on her.

WHAT THE FUCK TRUMP!

MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No one voted for Michele, either - she was a 'PLUS ONE' yet she thought she was Co-President.

yes she was scum

Trump does not need another scum OK?

go away Ivanka go away idiotic Kushner

My GOD what is so hard to understand!

Comey: Clinton gave non-cleared people access to classified information

"Hillary Clinton granted non-cleared people access to classified information, FBI Director James Comey testified Thursday.

But he could not definitively confirm that those with access, in this particular instance, her attorneys, had actually read the classified material, and a spokesman for Clinton sharply contested the assertion.

“Did Secretary Clinton's attorneys have the security clearances needed?” Oversight Chairman Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah) asked Comey, who responded, “They did not.”

The 'All-In-For-Hillary' Politico TRIES to make it sound like granting individuals with no security clearances access to classified information was somehow ok as long as they did not read the classified information. IT IS!

Hillary gave her It Tech, her maid, her lawyers, and even an IT company that stored her classified server in their BATHROOM access to classified information. The Director of the FBI clearly testified before Congress that Hillary Clinton BROKE THE LAW! Obama and his criminal AGs protected her ass from consequences.

Yet these findings did not find anything. She was cleared again and again and again.

The fault of Benghazi lies on the perpetrators. Not Hillary.

WHAT THE FUCK TRUMP!

MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes she was scum

Please provide a link to their degrees, knowledge, expertise, etc. I don't think you have one. They are as experienced at Govt as Trump is...and just as successful in business. So why the 'hate-on' for them? I don't particularly like them being in his administration either, but I am keeping an open mind for now. It's not like previous Presidents did not engage in cronyism / hire friends and family.

Getting n
Yes, the latest ABC/Wash. Post poll yields that 96% "amazing" datum that Trump voters are still sticking with the orange charlatan......

Now, what would an objective viewer conclude from such a high ranking?

1. Loyalty is non-discerning?
2. Trump voters refuse to admit reality?
3. Trump voters were dumb 6 months ago and are STILL dumb?

Of all the promises made by Trump.....by his OWN admission.....of what he would do in the first 100 days in office ( , making American great, defeating ISIS, a Mexican paid-for wall, ban immigrants, tax reform, health care, working tirelessly in the oval office, infrastructure funding, etc.) ONLY two have been fulfilled......

a. Trump did get Gorsuch a SCOTUS seat; of course, given the right wing majority in congress and the nuclear option factor, Trump could have nominated a first-year law student and managed to get him or her seated....

b. Trump has drastically improved his golf game.......

(I'd go with number 3 above.....LOL)
/---- You lost Gomer. Deal with it.
View attachment 122936

Yes, Hillary did lose the electoral college. That doesn't make the crap Trump wants to pull right or even acceptable. He's still an idiot.
/----All it took to beat Hildabeast was an idiot? Are you running with that story?
View attachment 122937

Yes, yes....we lost and know it......BUT, you lost too and are too dumb to yet realize it......LOL

I got Niel Gorsuch.

I lost ?

Who knew ?

Watching the left wing butthurt on this board and in other places has been beyond my expectations.

NO REGRETS AT ALL.

Even though reports as recent as last year came out that Republicans found nothing on her.
You keep repeating that LIE, and I just DESTROYED it. COMEY Destroyed it. She broke the law. She was protected. It's THAT damn obvious. Of course the GOP - career politicians like the Democrats - are not going to go after Hillary, especially now that HER JOPES FOR THE presidency ARE DETROYED. There is no need to drag the nation through the gutter due to another Clinton disgraceful scandal...though I completely disagree with that thought process. Her ass deserved to go to JAIL!

Yes, the latest ABC/Wash. Post poll yields that 96% "amazing" datum that Trump voters are still sticking with the orange charlatan......

Of all the promises made by Trump.....by his OWN admission.....of what he would do in the first 100 days in office ( , making American great, defeating ISIS, a Mexican paid-for wall, ban immigrants, tax reform, health care, working tirelessly in the oval office, infrastructure funding, etc.) ONLY two have been fulfilled......

a. Trump did get Gorsuch a SCOTUS seat; of course, given the right wing majority in congress and the nuclear option factor, Trump could have nominated a first-year law student and managed to get him or her seated....

Butthurt.jpg

Disgusting

WHAT THE FUCK TRUMP!

MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes she was scum

Please provide a link to their degrees, knowledge, expertise, etc. I don't think you have one. They are as experienced at Govt as Trump is...and just as successful in business. So why the 'hate-on' for them? I don't particularly like them being in his administration either, but I am keeping an open mind for now. It's not like previous Presidents did not engage in cronyism / hire friends and family.

those two are poison ...Manhattan liberals .....pieces of shit

America did not vote for them

They should go away from the the White House OK?

dissapear quickly OK????

Ivanka is the apple of daddy's eyes, fuck that ......but America did not vote for liberal Ivanka or that scum Kushner,

Hope Trump is reading this.

You keep repeating that LIE, and I just DESTROYED it. COMEY Destroyed it. She broke the law. She was protected. It's THAT damn obvious. Of course the GOP - career politicians like the Democrats - are not going to go after Hillary, especially now that HER JOPES FOR THE presidency ARE DETROYED. There is no need to drag the nation through the gutter due to another Clinton disgraceful scandal...though I completely disagree with that thought process. Her ass deserved to go to JAIL!

The only thing that came from Republicans were suggestions to change things. The conspiracy theories were debunked.

Forum List

Back