96% of Trump voters say: "No Regrets"...Really???

it is disgusting if Trump is listening to his Ivanka or his son in law Kutcher the idiot.

DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GIVE AMERICA A BREAK TRUMP! OK???"????

NOBODY VOTED FOR IVANKA OR KUTCHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT THE FUCK TRUMP!

BE A MAN OK????????????????? FORGET ABOUT YOUR FAMILY OK? YOU ARE THE PRESIDENT OF AMERICA OK???????????????

MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No one voted for Michele, either - she was a 'PLUS ONE' yet she thought she was Co-President.

yes she was scum

Trump does not need another scum OK?

go away Ivanka go away idiotic Kushner

My GOD what is so hard to understand!
Please provide a link to their degrees, knowledge, expertise, etc. I don't think you have one. They are as experienced at Govt as Trump is...and just as successful in business. So why the 'hate-on' for them? I don't particularly like them being in his administration either, but I am keeping an open mind for now. It's not like previous Presidents did not engage in cronyism / hire friends and family.

those two are poison ...Manhattan liberals .....pieces of shit

America did not vote for them

They should go away from the the White House OK?

dissapear quickly OK????

Ivanka is the apple of daddy's eyes, fuck that ......but America did not vote for liberal Ivanka or that scum Kushner,

Hope Trump is reading this.

Nor did America vote for Valarie Jarrett either.

I wonder how much credibility Comey has since he opened his mouth a week before the election and she was found to be cleared of that, too. It doesn't change the fact that countless probes cleared her of Benghazi, something that the family of Ambassador Stevens does not blame Hillary for.

No, as my signature shows, Hillary was found too stupid to have done those things on her own.

/----All it took to beat Hildabeast was an idiot? Are you running with that story?
View attachment 122937

It took a lot more than that to beat her. Russians, Comey, fake news, and more idiots than we imagined. There are just far more idiots in the country than anyone ever guessed.
Lol, Hillary screwed Sanders out of the nomination. The Democrat party let illegals vote, and you still lost. Sheesh.

Yet there's no evidence about Trump's tweet in regards to illegals voting. Even Ryan dismissed Trump's claim about that.
Obama said before the election that if you are illegal and you vote, you wouldn't have anything to worry about.

No he didn't.
Yes he did, but I wouldn't expect you to know that. Since Obama said he relied on your ignorance to get Obamacare passed, and you defended him on that. You're a sheep.

/----All it took to beat Hildabeast was an idiot? Are you running with that story?
View attachment 122937

It took a lot more than that to beat her. Russians, Comey, fake news, and more idiots than we imagined. There are just far more idiots in the country than anyone ever guessed.
Lol, Hillary screwed Sanders out of the nomination. The Democrat party let illegals vote, and you still lost. Sheesh.

Yet there's no evidence about Trump's tweet in regards to illegals voting. Even Ryan dismissed Trump's claim about that.
Obama said before the election that if you are illegal and you vote, you wouldn't have anything to worry about.

There's still no hard evidence proof illegals voted.
Yes there is.

What's next, there's no hard evidence illegals exist.
The sad part is I don't know if you are just being silly, or if , as another RWNJ, you really mean that.
You make Gruber proud.

The sad part is I don't know if you are just being silly, or if , as another RWNJ, you really mean that.

I was basically responding to the prior post that indicated "There's still no hard evidence proof illegals voted." Knowing that liberals parse their words and tend to move the goalpost frequently. BTW, thought libs removed "illegal" from their vocabulary, isn't undocumented the new illegal?

So that's the crap the right is feeding you now? Some day you should make an effort to find out what liberals really stand for, instead of the crap you have been told.
You stand for nothing, beside what you are told to do.

I was basically responding to the prior post that indicated "There's still no hard evidence proof illegals voted." Knowing that liberals parse their words and tend to move the goalpost frequently. BTW, thought libs removed "illegal" from their vocabulary, isn't undocumented the new illegal?

So that's the crap the right is feeding you now? Some day you should make an effort to find out what liberals really stand for, instead of the crap you have been told.

Yup, straight off of MSNBC....or was it CNN.

You're an idiot. No it wasn't.
After Obama and your support of him, you have no credibility left.

This is a perfect example of a person that earns his/her/it living being a propaganda bitch.

Thank you....I mean it.I will prominently add the above on my resume'....LOL

635739722929348256329587656_86d4980acf1b1c3f7aef9f3c1024508d.jpg

Yes, the latest ABC/Wash. Post poll yields that 96% "amazing" datum that Trump voters are still sticking with the orange charlatan......

Now, what would an objective viewer conclude from such a high ranking?

1. Loyalty is non-discerning?
2. Trump voters refuse to admit reality?
3. Trump voters were dumb 6 months ago and are STILL dumb?

Of all the promises made by Trump.....by his OWN admission.....of what he would do in the first 100 days in office ( , making American great, defeating ISIS, a Mexican paid-for wall, ban immigrants, tax reform, health care, working tirelessly in the oval office, infrastructure funding, etc.) ONLY two have been fulfilled......

a. Trump did get Gorsuch a SCOTUS seat; of course, given the right wing majority in congress and the nuclear option factor, Trump could have nominated a first-year law student and managed to get him or her seated....

b. Trump has drastically improved his golf game.......

(I'd go with number 3 above.....LOL)
/---- You lost Gomer. Deal with it.
View attachment 122936

Yes, Hillary did lose the electoral college. That doesn't make the crap Trump wants to pull right or even acceptable. He's still an idiot.
View attachment 122937

--LOL

all propaganda by the left

that

and they spied on him for a year

and the old hag STILL could not beat him

--LOL

I huge factor in turning things around will be finding a way for Trump voters to gracefully change their minds. If we insist on rubbing their noses in it, you can bet they will resist.

The ONLY way that they'll change their minds is when Trump manages to implement those policies that adversely impact his own base; if at that point they can't still change their minds......then they're hopelessly stupid.

No he didn't.
Yes he did, but I wouldn't expect you to know that. Since Obama said he relied on your ignorance to get Obamacare passed, and you defended him on that. You're a sheep.

You gotta come up with a link for that, but don't bother with that one right wingers are so fond of taking out of context. You need a real one.

Again, are you taking Alex Jones word for that?

Yup, straight off of MSNBC....or was it CNN.

You're an idiot. No it wasn't.
After Obama and your support of him, you have no credibility left.

Let me know when that check from Mexico shows up, and then we can talk about your ability to recognize credibility.

Again, are you taking Alex Jones word for that?
No I see it everyday with you.

No he didn't.

You gotta come up with a link for that, but don't bother with that one right wingers are so fond of taking out of context. You need a real one.
Google it.

Forum List

Back