9th Circuit Craps On Arizona Voters...AGAIN!

You mean when God got pissed and killed all those innocent children and puppies and kittens?
God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah for the exact same reason you idiots are defending, gay sick sex.
Why did he kill the babies ?

They didn't have gay sex?

They would have been trained to live and accept the same lifestyle. Fortunately, they died before turning to or choosing evil so they get to live eternally in God's Kingdom. Much better than living in hell.
Preemptive killing of innocent babies?

How barbaric
Yet you probably support abortion(murder)? Hypocrite.
God killed a hell of a lot more
Can't complain about abortion can he?

I think that we are supposed to be impressed that Bull uses USMC in his user name.

I apologize for him. I have never met anyone that angry in the 5 years I have been here in AZ. We are mostly a laid back bunch of folks who live and let live.

Apologize for THIS asswipe. :fu: Too bad for us we didn't secede earlier before you dirtbags rolled in here from your failed states. You're doing your best to fuck up Arizona too and eventually you might...but until then remember...you ain't and never will be an ARIZONAN.
Awwww...someone needs a hug. Pobrecita.

God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah for the exact same reason you idiots are defending, gay sick sex.

They would have been trained to live and accept the same lifestyle. Fortunately, they died before turning to or choosing evil so they get to live eternally in God's Kingdom. Much better than living in hell.

How barbaric
God kills those who deserve to die.

A gay marrying in a Churchis kinda hypocritical. Can't be gay and Christian. Wouldn't happen in my Church.

Did you know that there are many different types of christianity? There's methodist, lutheran, catholic, mormon, baptist, evangelical and many others.

In the christian episcopal church they have an openly gay priest. They also have an openly gay bishop.

The christian unitarian church has openly gay ministers too. They also have women ministers.

Just because the church you go to doesn't have any openly gay people either attending or ministering doesn't mean that not any of the other churches do.

Just because your church won't allow a gay marriage to happen in it doesn't mean that other churches don't.

This world doesn't revolve around you and your beliefs. You don't get to tell anyone what to believe, how to live their lives or who they can marry.

You get to make those choices for you and no one else.
You really are that stupid aren't you? Those are not types of Christianity they are denominations of the Church. You have no idea what you are talking about.

I was baptized methodist and attended the methodist church until my early teens. It's a type of christianity. The bush boy and cheney are methodists too. You might want to tell them that they're not christians. So is catholicism. You might want to tell the Pope he's not christian. So are baptist and mormonism, unitarians and all then other types of christianity. They're all christian; just not the same sect of christian you are. That doesn't make them any less christian than you either.

While I was baptized methodist, I am no longer a christian. I got over that in the 1970s.

So whatever you think your god says or does has no bearing on me or anyone else who isn't christian or isn't the same sect as christian as you are.

So when you say no church would ever hold a wedding for homosexual people, you're WRONG. Just because your church won't doesn't mean others won't. When you say no christian would ever accept homosexuality you're WRONG. I proved you wrong by the fact of some christian sects have gay priests and bishops. The pope and catholic church is starting to accept homosexuals now so you bigots have even lost the catholic christian leaders and soon most of their followers.

You just type things without thinking them through don't you?
What you are seeing is the shrill anger of those who have been left behind.

What I'm seeing is a childish hissy fit.

First that he can't discriminate against homosexuals anymore.

Second that I pointed out how wrong he was to state no christian church would accept homosexuality or perform a gay wedding.

So he's having a very bad hissy fit and doesn't even bother to think about anything he posts. Which is the reason why we see such illogical and stupid posts from him.

He's also embarrassed that a woman shredded his post and showed how ignorant he is.
Post wasn't shredded and I am not ignorant. And also God is God even if you foolishly deny him, good luck with that.

Collapse, partitioning and reconstruction of new smaller nations inside what used to be the u.s. is the next chapter in american history.

If Az goes, texas might also..if texas goes, louisiana will too..then others will follow...

imagine the "u.s." when deprived of all that oil and the port of new orleans. over 30% of the nations oil is either produced, refined here or comes in from the LOOP....
Youre asking for another ass kicking. The south will never rise again.

How barbaric
I dont know any children that deserve to die. Why doesnt god snap his fingers and prevent any abortions?

In My Church. Up to the Church. The gays are wrong to force a church to performe gay marriage. The gov't. has no constitutional authority to force a Church to.
No church has been forced to have a gay marriage, just like no church has ever been forced to have an interracial or an interfaith marriage. DO try to keep up.
Judge Orders Colorado Bakery to Cater for Same-Sex Weddings - ABC News
If that state has laws requiring equal access to business, then duh.
That is weak excuse for religious imposition. This is homofascism and your excuse is cherry picking the law.
Take it up with the state and their equal access laws.....which, btw, have probably been in place for decades. I wonder why you are "suddenly" having a problem with them.
This is way more comprehensive than expected. As a musician, am I now forced to play Stairway To Heaven or Free Bird or else face a lawsuit? Will there be a gov decree mandating that?

Collapse, partitioning and reconstruction of new smaller nations inside what used to be the u.s. is the next chapter in american history.

If Az goes, texas might also..if texas goes, louisiana will too..then others will follow...

imagine the "u.s." when deprived of all that oil and the port of new orleans. over 30% of the nations oil is either produced, refined here or comes in from the LOOP....
Youre asking for another ass kicking. The south will never rise again.
The South is the home of Africa America.

In My Church. Up to the Church. The gays are wrong to force a church to performe gay marriage. The gov't. has no constitutional authority to force a Church to.
No church has been forced to have a gay marriage, just like no church has ever been forced to have an interracial or an interfaith marriage. DO try to keep up.
That is weak excuse for religious imposition. This is homofascism and your excuse is cherry picking the law.
Take it up with the state and their equal access laws.....which, btw, have probably been in place for decades. I wonder why you are "suddenly" having a problem with them.
So you believe a Chinese restaurant must serve Italian food or face a lawsuit?

How sad to think you might be forced to have a gay marriage some day.
Forced is the key word. Not inmy Church will it happen!
Not in any church. That's kinda the other side of the First amendment. No such enforcements are possible.

A baker is not a church. This is news to you?

Do you even realize that none of the states with these "high profile" Public Accommodation cases were marriage equality states? Public Accommodation and civil marriage are two different things. In some states and localities, you cannot discriminate against gays, civil marriage or no.

In other states, gays can marry, but can also be discriminated against in Public Accommodation.

Whose god?

And finally the hump who sneers at Christians by refusing to capitalize the word "God"....all your taunts are being kept track of and remembered by the Big Guy.....you know, the One who decides where you spend ETERNITY......enjoy the fire, bitch. :dev3:

And yet the Jesus I've read about is going to find your hate a lot more "flame worthy" than most of the gays that just want to live their lives and protect their partners.

How barbaric
Ah...so everyone who dies, deserves to die......gotcha.

Did you know that there are many different types of christianity? There's methodist, lutheran, catholic, mormon, baptist, evangelical and many others.

In the christian episcopal church they have an openly gay priest. They also have an openly gay bishop.

The christian unitarian church has openly gay ministers too. They also have women ministers.

Just because the church you go to doesn't have any openly gay people either attending or ministering doesn't mean that not any of the other churches do.

Just because your church won't allow a gay marriage to happen in it doesn't mean that other churches don't.

This world doesn't revolve around you and your beliefs. You don't get to tell anyone what to believe, how to live their lives or who they can marry.

You get to make those choices for you and no one else.
You really are that stupid aren't you? Those are not types of Christianity they are denominations of the Church. You have no idea what you are talking about.

I was baptized methodist and attended the methodist church until my early teens. It's a type of christianity. The bush boy and cheney are methodists too. You might want to tell them that they're not christians. So is catholicism. You might want to tell the Pope he's not christian. So are baptist and mormonism, unitarians and all then other types of christianity. They're all christian; just not the same sect of christian you are. That doesn't make them any less christian than you either.

While I was baptized methodist, I am no longer a christian. I got over that in the 1970s.

So whatever you think your god says or does has no bearing on me or anyone else who isn't christian or isn't the same sect as christian as you are.

So when you say no church would ever hold a wedding for homosexual people, you're WRONG. Just because your church won't doesn't mean others won't. When you say no christian would ever accept homosexuality you're WRONG. I proved you wrong by the fact of some christian sects have gay priests and bishops. The pope and catholic church is starting to accept homosexuals now so you bigots have even lost the catholic christian leaders and soon most of their followers.

Second that I pointed out how wrong he was to state no christian church would accept homosexuality or perform a gay wedding.

So he's having a very bad hissy fit and doesn't even bother to think about anything he posts. Which is the reason why we see such illogical and stupid posts from him.

He's also embarrassed that a woman shredded his post and showed how ignorant he is.
Post wasn't shredded and I am not ignorant. And also God is God even if you foolishly deny him, good luck with that.
But what about our gods? You know...all the rest of the people (the majority) of the World?

This is way more comprehensive than expected. As a musician, am I now forced to play Stairway To Heaven or Free Bird or else face a lawsuit? Will there be a gov decree mandating that?
If you own a business that provides such music for events, do you think you are legally allowed to refuse service due to the customer's race? religion? physical/mental capacity? In many states, the answer is no.

So you believe a Chinese restaurant must serve Italian food or face a lawsuit?
Does that Chinese restaurant serve Italian food to some but not to others?

But what about our gods? You know...all the rest of the people (the majority) of the World?
One true God, the God of the Bile. The other so called gods are mans imagination.

One true God, the God of the Bile. The other so called gods are mans imagination.
One of the Greatest Freudian Slips I have ever seen in my life! :rofl: :rofl:

Bible. Fat fingers

Bible. Fat fingers
Your god meant you to do that. :D

Forum List

Back