9th Circuit Craps On Arizona Voters...AGAIN!

I'm stating a fact that contradicts your opinion, that's all.

Some states recognize marriage equality, some protect gays in Public Accommodation. Some do both. They are not related.
Marriage equality in regards to homo marriage is a misnomer. Protecting homos is different from homo coercion. Unconstitutional state laws do not theoretically usurp individual freedom. You are cherry picking and rationalizing.

Then why are they declared unConstitutional?
If it's law it's law. If it is essentially unconstitutional and usurps individual liberty it is unconstitutional. Like obamacare. Like helmet and seatbelt laws. You cherry pick some to try to justify others.
Hasn't Obamacare been declared Constitutional by the Supreme Court? As for helmet and seatbelt laws.....I don't mind if you choose to ignore them. Go right ahead. Donor card filled out? Have you made sure you have enough insurance so John Q Public doesn't have to pick up the tab for your injuries/death?
Once again you rationalize. The Supreme Court decided to cal obamacare a tax. That was their rationale for impeding liberty. Like imposing a helmet law just to exist. That answers your other rationalization.
And the Supreme Court declared Obamacare to be Constitutional, correct?

And as I said...feel free to go helmetless. Knock yourself out......oops.

Marriage equality in regards to homo marriage is a misnomer. Protecting homos is different from homo coercion. Unconstitutional state laws do not theoretically usurp individual freedom. You are cherry picking and rationalizing.

If it's law it's law. If it is essentially unconstitutional and usurps individual liberty it is unconstitutional. Like obamacare. Like helmet and seatbelt laws. You cherry pick some to try to justify others.
Hasn't Obamacare been declared Constitutional by the Supreme Court? As for helmet and seatbelt laws.....I don't mind if you choose to ignore them. Go right ahead. Donor card filled out? Have you made sure you have enough insurance so John Q Public doesn't have to pick up the tab for your injuries/death?
Once again you rationalize. The Supreme Court decided to cal obamacare a tax. That was their rationale for impeding liberty. Like imposing a helmet law just to exist. That answers your other rationalization.

But I can't go helmet less. That's the issue.

Why not?

Depends on where you live

If Petecea can go through life without any integrity, you should be able to go through life with no helmet.

If Petecea can go through life without any integrity, you should be able to go through life with no helmet.

Why not?
Because of the unconstitutional laws!

Can't do it on a motorcycle in this state and can't figuratively do it in life in this country because of obamacare.

Trumped by logic again, eh?

Why not?

There's a new inflatable vest for riders on the market for $600...it's tethered to the bike...if you do a get off it pulls the pin on a CO2 canister that surrounds the neck like an air mattress to keep the head from twisting. I rode scrambles, motocross, and some flat track for years....the thought of being on a bike without leathers and a helmet terrifies me. :eek-52:

Petecea loves to puke her dishonesty all over the board then claim she owns anyone who calls her a liar

Don't you "Commander?"

Why not?

There's a new inflatable vest for riders on the market for $600...it's tethered to the bike...if you do a get off it pulls the pin on a CO2 canister that surrounds the neck like an air mattress to keep the head from twisting. I rode scrambles, motocross, and some flat track for years....the thought of being on a bike without leathers and a helmet terrifies me. :eek-52:
I'm not advocating not riding with protection. The point is that it should be up to the individual.

I'm not advocating not riding with protection. The point is that it should be up to the individual.

I hear ya, but keep in mind if you swerve in front of me to avoid another car, and I knock you off your bike, a helmet might save your life and my horror about killing a fellow rider. We got rid of our helmet laws in Phoenix. Driving into the city from an appointment in Mesa, I was behind a guy on a Kawasaki for about 15 miles in traffic. He was wearing leather and jeans and a helmet. He was nearly hit maybe half a dozen times in that traffic.....hard enough to kill him each time....I was worn out just watching him bob and weave away from sure doom time after time. Since then Ive been for not only helmets, but any conceivable safey device a rider can buy....cars just don't see riders.

I hear ya, but keep in mind if you swerve in front of me to avoid another car, and I knock you off your bike, a helmet might save your life and my horror about killing a fellow rider. We got rid of our helmet laws in Phoenix. Driving into the city from an appointment in Mesa, I was behind a guy on a Kawasaki for about 15 miles in traffic. He was wearing leather and jeans and a helmet. He was nearly hit maybe half a dozen times in that traffic.....hard enough to kill him each time....I was worn out just watching him bob and weave away from sure doom time after time. Since then Ive been for not only helmets, but any conceivable safey device a rider can buy....cars just don't see riders.
The horror is not your problem. It's the risk of the biker. A careless pedestrian poses the same risks.

no ....she's just laughing so hard at your bullshit she can't post right.

log·ic
noun\ˈlä-jik\
: a proper or reasonable way of thinking about or understanding something

: a particular way of thinking about something

: the science that studies the formal processes used in thinking and reasoning
you fit none of the above...

Why not?

you mean a well informed individual ...

log·ic
noun\ˈlä-jik\

Once again, logic forces the left into the realm of disparagement.

Why not?

you mean a well informed individual ...
Individual, period! Lefties think they can erroneously determine what well-informed means and then apply that to everyone.

log·ic
noun\ˈlä-jik\

false! statement of fact.....nothing you posted show any understanding of even the most fundamental logic.

I just posted the link fake marine. You said you grew up in Detroit but you are trying to claim Arizona. I think you are pissed because I got you banned under your alias Traintime. People that run around with 2 usernames have no credibility. Anyone curious just do a search on the liars escapades under Traintime.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/search/1143141/

It comes as no surprise you're a cowardly snitch....who doesn't know that about you now does. But the problem is you got my business partner banned, not me. He embarrassed your sorry little wigger ass so many times, you had to run to mommy for help. You're pathetic boy.....a mealy-mouthed worm who pretends he's a black man to get attention and extra length on your chain here in the board's quest for diversity. There are women here who are twice the man you are.
Wait a minute...

Were you the one who challenged him to "post the link", and just kept deflecting from every single argument he made with "Where's the Link!?!?' Like the old "Where's the beef?" lady from the old Wendy's commercials?

And now you're insulting him because he did exactly what you asked him to do?

I'm not sure what anti-psychotics you're on, but you really should talk to your shrink about upping your dosage...

log·ic
noun\ˈlä-jik\

false! statement of fact.....nothing you posted show any understanding of even the most fundamental logic.

Hen you need to explain in detail. I've already provided the detail of personal choice.

Forum List

Back