A 25-year-old black man was shot dead in Georgia while jogging, prompting online protests labeling the incident as racial profiling

There were two of them. If all they wanted to do was talk there was no need for them to be brandishing weapons...

It was not their place to do that, and certianly not their plac e to chase the guy down to do it. They should've called the police. It's not like the guy was breaking into someone's house when they say him jogging...

If you believe, as they did, that the individual was engaging in break ins throughout the community.... yeah, I would absolute brandish a weapon. Sure.

On what authority?

You're likely one of those guns owners who probably shouldn't own guns. You're not the police, and you're not a posse. You're Joe Schmuckitelli who has no legal right to draw down on someone jogging down the road...

By that logic, then we don't know anything, and you shouldn't be complaining yet about this guy being shot.

Actually, there are things we know. We know he wasn't armed. As such, there's no reason in the world for grown men to draw down on him...

You can't sit there and just say "He was shot for no reason, and therefore it's racism", and then turn around and say "Well we don't have all the facts, so you can't make a judgement call yet".

Sorry. Those are mutually exclusive positions.

The facts we have paint a bleak picture for the white guys...

Brushes? He had a loaded firearm, at a packed high school gym.

There's no indication the gym was packed, but I understand your need for fabrication here. An empty gym just isn't as dramatic.

And that incident took place when the guy was a teenager...

You people need to make up your mind. Is bringing loaded weapons to school bad? Or should we call it "brushes" with the law, and not a big deal?

Yes, you people. People who defend criminals when criminals get killed. This guy was a criminal.

What criminal activity was he engaged in when he was shot and killed? Any prior involvement with the police is meaningless, simply because they guy who shot him wouldn't have known about any of that...

Yeah, and white people who defend criminals die all the time. It's not a race issue. It's a culture issue. As long as people defend evil, and attack the good, people will keep dying.

This guy didn't attack anyone. He was scared shitless because two racists chased him down in a pickup truck and then drew weapons on him...

It was not their place to do that

I don't care. I'm sick and tired of people using every possible justification to allow crime to continue. This is evil, and ridiculous. We're a first world country, and we have to spend million on billions of dollars, fighting just to not have our stuff stolen.

Ten years ago some thugs broke into my house, stole tons of my stuff, and I don't honestly have much stuff, because I was only earning $19K at the time, and even now I don't earn that much today.

Yet because of people like you, the people who broke into my home, destroyed my stuff, and stole the rest, were never caught, never punished.

I had to close my bank accounts, file police reports, file insurance claims, and even now 10 years later I never got back half the stuff or money that I lost in that action.... and all you people do is say "it's not your place".

Screw you. Screw all of you. You live in your nice homes with your money you can afford with your middle class jobs, middle class communities, while the rest of us who are poor are left to suffer at the hands of criminals, and you don't give a crap about us.

SCREW ALL OF YOU.

You either get your politicians to have the police go kill those criminals, or I support every single vigilante who kills one for us.

I've had my car broken into. I've had my stuff damaged and broken. I've had my entire house ransacked... and all you can say is "it's not your place to stop criminals".

NO... screw you. You either enforce the law, or keep your mouth shut when one of us does it for you.

Spare me your empty lectures you give, while the rest of us suffer.

Last edited:
According to the police report, Gregory McMichael, who was armed with a .357 Magnum handgun, and his son Travis, who was armed with a shotgun, attempted to interrupt Arbery’s run twice. During the first attempt Travis drove down Buford Road and tried unsuccessfully to cut off Arbery with the truck, the report says. During the second attempt Arbery had been “running back in the direction from which he came,” the report said. Travis McMichael again tried to cut Arbery off with the truck without any success, according to the report.

Travis McMichael then pulled up beside Arbery and again made it known they wanted to talk, the report says. At that point, Travis McMichael exited the vehicle, shotgun in hand, according to the police report.

Seriously??? No charges were brought against the two white guys? I jog all the time through different neighborhoods. So someone who wants to interrogate you is allowed to cut you off with their vehicle, then stop and pursue you with a shot gun? WTF????

Who said he was jogging?

Irrelevant. He can just go stand on the corner, walk up and down the street 100 times, run as fast as he can or whatever. Doesn't mean these guys have a right to harass him. The law about citizen's arrest is bullshit. There was no evidence of a crime committed. Sure as hell sounds like something is being covered up.
Actually they did not accost him over nothing, they identified him as a man that was breaking into local homes and sought to question him. He it seems chose confrontation and attempted to take a shotgun. The cops and DA by now have reviewed the evidence including any video proof and appear at this time to believe the man and son.

No. They think he resembled someone who was committing robberies. From the article,

"Ahmaud Arbery was jogging when Gregory McMichael spotted him and thought he resembled a suspect in a string of recent break-ins."

The white guys had no right to stop him. Certainly by cutting him off several times and stopping him with a gun in hand they were harassing him. The white guys had no right to stop and question him. Go read up on citizen's arrest here,

There's nothing about what the white guys did that even remotely resembles a citizen's arrest. There was no crime being committed at the moment, nor was there a crime commited just before they saw him.
You left out the main part. He was seen fleeing a house under construction THAT DAY, just before the confrontation.

Fleeing the house under construction with what? As the dispatcher asked the 911 caller, what was he doing wrong? Was his only crime he was on premises he wasn't supposed to be on? The caller admitted the site was wide open. Furthermore, how do the two white guys know what he as doing? All Arbery did was run past them and he happened to look like someone they thought was a suspect for previous burglaries. So dial 911, right? These guys thought it was smart to go grab their guns, hop in their pickup truck and pursue this guy cutting him off several times while running? The father used to be a cop. No doubt this father was familiar with the George Zimmerman case. If for some reason Arbery did attack these guys when they got out of their truck with guns I don't blame him. But I seriously doubt it happened that way. Something was said and no doubt these guys pursued him in a very aggressive way. Their actions and lack of common sense in a situation like this led to Arbery's death. Voluntary manslaughter at least.
There is video of the attack.

Yes I've heard. But it's not public so we may never really know what happened. But, it really doesn't matter what is on that video. It's a fact that the two white guys merely saw him run by. Arbery was not breaking and entering at that moment, if he ever was that day (it was 1pm in the afternoon), nor was he attacking anyone. A neighbor told the dispatcher he was walking through a open construction area. So, as we know, Travis and his father grab their guns (Yea, that's a smart thing to do when you're not in any way shape or form being threatened) and chase Arbery down cutting him off several times in an attempt to stop him. That in itself is harassment and intimidating. The son stops and gets out of the truck with his gun. (I'm sure the son was being polite at this moment, Ha!) What the hell is Arbery supposed to think at this moment??? What happens after that is irrelevant. The two white already crossed the line and threatened Arbery. This did not resemble a citizen's arrest at all, more like a posse hunting someone down.

They claim Arbery "violently attacked" the son Travis. I highly question it's that straightforward given Arbery knew Travis had a gun. Arbery was 25, liked to stay in shape, and played football in highschool. If Arbery violently attacks, does Travis win that fight for the gun? But, what I really want to know is, how does Travis get Arbery off of him to maneuver a shotgun in position to fire two shots at Arbery. Most shotgun barrels are 18 inches or longer and are greater than 26 inches in overall length for the entire gun. Where was the father in all of this who is an ex-cop and should be trained in these situations?

This whole story stinks to high heaven. This isn't a clear cut case like Michael Brown and the whole "hands up don't shoot" lie where the cop clearly had a right to fire his weapon. This story is full of holes, bad decisions by the shooters and what appears to be prosecutors covering for an ex-cop.
The authorities saw the video and knew the shooting was justified. Your weird opinions about citizen arrests are just as irrelevant as your paranoid delusions about a cover up.

Amazing that no one else has seen the video and the fact that the first DA who claims the shooting was justified recused himself after it was found out they were buddies.

Can you imagine what would have happened if 2 black men would have grabbed their guns and chased down a white man and killed him. They would be facing the Death Penalty.
You dont need to see the video. They dont show us photos of dead rape victims either. That doesnt mean i dont believe the pictures exist. Quit defending criminals.

Yes we need to see the video, they damn sure plastered the pictures of Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown up so that's a lie.
You mean all those pictures the press put out of when they were children? Yeah, i remember that dishonest shit too.

No I mean both of them lying on the ground with fatal gunshot wounds.
I dont think the police station released those pics, but hopefully the public does get to see him dead too. Maybe it will discourage some people from doing what he did.

No it will encourage black folks to start carrying a gun of their own.

I will. Absolutely.

You people haven't helped the black community at all. Go look at the murder statistics. In fact, all you people do is try and stop police from stopping the murderers.

So absolutely. I have encouraged every black person I know, to get their conceal and carry. Even printed out the forum for one of them.

Yes absolutely. We all need to stop the criminals. Dead criminals, like this guy, better for all of society, black and white.

Clearly I care more about black people than you do.

A black man jogging in an affluent suburban Georgia neighborhood was shot dead by neighbors on February 23, who thought he was a robber, setting off online protests labeling the incident as racial profiling, The New York Times reported.

Ahmaud Arbery was jogging around Brunswick, Georgia, before he was killed in nearby Satilla Shores. Arbery ran by Gregory McMichael who called to his son Travis McMichael before grabbing their .357 magnum revolver and shotgun and followed Arbery in a truck, according to The Times.

"Stop, stop," they shouted at Mr. Arbery, according to The Times, "we want to talk to you."

Gregory McMichael told police he thought Arbery was the suspect in a string of break-ins. Arbery died after being shot twice in after "a struggle over the shotgun," according to The Times.

According to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, the elder McMichael, who is a former police officer, was the only source quoted in the police report and that led critics to suspect that "his influence played a role in authorities' decision not to bring charges."

"There's a lot of suspicion of law enforcement down here," Akeem Baker, a friend of Arbery told AJC.

Neither the father nor son have been charged with Arbery's killing.

So now you can't jog while black.

How is it that you can just grab your gun and chase someone down the block, kill them and then return home for dinner.

Oh that's right there is no more racism in the South anymore.

The fact that he was reported to be black is irrelevant. The problem was that he was in violation of the Corona Panic Lockdown. People were probably concerned about becoming infecting with and being killed by the Wuhan virus.

There were two of them. If all they wanted to do was talk there was no need for them to be brandishing weapons...

It was not their place to do that, and certianly not their plac e to chase the guy down to do it. They should've called the police. It's not like the guy was breaking into someone's house when they say him jogging...

If you believe, as they did, that the individual was engaging in break ins throughout the community.... yeah, I would absolute brandish a weapon. Sure.

On what authority?

You're likely one of those guns owners who probably shouldn't own guns. You're not the police, and you're not a posse. You're Joe Schmuckitelli who has no legal right to draw down on someone jogging down the road...

By that logic, then we don't know anything, and you shouldn't be complaining yet about this guy being shot.

Actually, there are things we know. We know he wasn't armed. As such, there's no reason in the world for grown men to draw down on him...

You can't sit there and just say "He was shot for no reason, and therefore it's racism", and then turn around and say "Well we don't have all the facts, so you can't make a judgement call yet".

There's no indication the gym was packed, but I understand your need for fabrication here. An empty gym just isn't as dramatic.

You people need to make up your mind. Is bringing loaded weapons to school bad? Or should we call it "brushes" with the law, and not a big deal?

Yes, you people. People who defend criminals when criminals get killed. This guy was a criminal.

What criminal activity was he engaged in when he was shot and killed? Any prior involvement with the police is meaningless, simply because they guy who shot him wouldn't have known about any of that...

Yeah, and white people who defend criminals die all the time. It's not a race issue. It's a culture issue. As long as people defend evil, and attack the good, people will keep dying.

This guy didn't attack anyone. He was scared shitless because two racists chased him down in a pickup truck and then drew weapons on him...
He was filmed ATTACKING the son with the shotgun.

Have you seen the damn film?
I don't need to 2 competent DA's saw it and chose not to press charges.

You mean two white men said that is what happened and you believe them over a dead ni............

Sure. If that individual has a history of crime, which he does... yeah of course I'll believe the law abiding citizens over a criminal.

You should too.

Hmmm, so did they know what his record was when they took off after him with guns? Since there is nothing indicating he broke any laws I don't give a damn what his record says and of course you are going to believe what the 2 white men said happened. You always do.
All they knew was, he looked like a guy who wasnt from the neighborhood who matched the description of a possible burglar.

So you call the police, not grab your guns chase the guy down and kill him. I guess in your mind that's of if he is black.

When they confronted this man, he attacked them, thereby confirming their suspicions.

So 2 guys roll up on you with guns what exactly was he suppose to do?

That's ok, if he's a criminal. You attack me... I don't care what skin color you have. I'll shoot.

And I'm cool with that.

What is he supposed to do?

Well I've had a guy (white) pull a gun on me. I stopped, and answered his questions. He left me alone.

Had black guy (police officer) pull a gun on me. I stopped... and answered his questions.

I can tell you what he isn't supposed to do.... You don't attack the guy with the gun. Lets start there. Don't attack people who are holding firearms.

A black man jogging in an affluent suburban Georgia neighborhood was shot dead by neighbors on February 23, who thought he was a robber, setting off online protests labeling the incident as racial profiling, The New York Times reported.

Ahmaud Arbery was jogging around Brunswick, Georgia, before he was killed in nearby Satilla Shores. Arbery ran by Gregory McMichael who called to his son Travis McMichael before grabbing their .357 magnum revolver and shotgun and followed Arbery in a truck, according to The Times.

"Stop, stop," they shouted at Mr. Arbery, according to The Times, "we want to talk to you."

Gregory McMichael told police he thought Arbery was the suspect in a string of break-ins. Arbery died after being shot twice in after "a struggle over the shotgun," according to The Times.

According to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, the elder McMichael, who is a former police officer, was the only source quoted in the police report and that led critics to suspect that "his influence played a role in authorities' decision not to bring charges."

"There's a lot of suspicion of law enforcement down here," Akeem Baker, a friend of Arbery told AJC.

How is it that you can just grab your gun and chase someone down the block, kill them and then return home for dinner.

Well, it can be that this officer is working for the Globalist. That he was ordered to kill a Black man for no reason at all, so that it will build up racial tension that will lead to rioting. Then Pres.Trump will have to declare martial law that will lock down the whole entire nation.

On what authority?

You mean two white men said that is what happened and you believe them over a dead ni............

Sure. If that individual has a history of crime, which he does... yeah of course I'll believe the law abiding citizens over a criminal.

You should too.

Hmmm, so did they know what his record was when they took off after him with guns? Since there is nothing indicating he broke any laws I don't give a damn what his record says and of course you are going to believe what the 2 white men said happened. You always do.
All they knew was, he looked like a guy who wasnt from the neighborhood who matched the description of a possible burglar.

So you call the police, not grab your guns chase the guy down and kill him. I guess in your mind that's of if he is black.

When they confronted this man, he attacked them, thereby confirming their suspicions.

No, you do exactly what they did. These guys are heroes.

Yea to racist trash.

On what authority?

You should too.

That's ok, if he's a criminal. You attack me... I don't care what skin color you have. I'll shoot.

And I'm cool with that.

They rolled up on him, he was bothering them. So had he been packing and blowed their asses away he would have been justified.

Yea that is why he should have been packing

Well I've had a guy (white) pull a gun on me. I stopped, and answered his questions. He left me alone.

Had black guy (police officer) pull a gun on me. I stopped... and answered his questions.

I can tell you what he isn't supposed to do.... You don't attack the guy with the gun. Lets start there. Don't attack people who are holding firearms.

That's why I don't leave home without mine. They rolled up on the right one that day.

Well, it can be that this officer is working for the Globalist. That he was ordered to kill a Black man for no reason at all, so that it will build up racial tension that will lead to rioting. Then Pres.Trump will have to declare martial law that will lock down the whole entire nation.

If the black man he was ordered to kill was a criminal (and he was), the good. Kill them all. Martial law for the win.

Kudos on the fabulous little hissyfit!

I don't care. I'm sick and tired of people using every possible justification to allow crime to continue. This is evil, and ridiculous. We're a first world country, and we have to spend million on billions of dollars, fighting just to not have our stuff stolen.

Ten years ago some thugs broke into my house, stole tons of my stuff, and I don't honestly have much stuff, because I was only earning $19K at the time, and even now I don't earn that much today.

Yet because of people like you, the people who broke into my home, destroyed my stuff, and stole the rest, were never caught, never punished.

People like me? I had nothing to do with your misfortune. But there's no evidence that says the kid who was shot in this instance was breaking into anything anywhere so, at best, it's profoundly ignorant of you to dismiss him being shot just because your shit got lifted...

I had to close my bank accounts, file police reports, file insurance claims, and even now 10 years later I never got back half the stuff or money that I lost in that action.... and all you people do is say "it's not your place".

You can whine all you want (and I'm sure you will), but it's not your place. If you want to be a vigilante, then gro a set of balls and go out and do something about the crime you're so tired of. Just bear in mind that being a vigilante is rarely legal...

Screw you. Screw all of you. You live in your nice homes with your money you can afford with your middle class jobs, middle class communities, while the rest of us who are poor are left to suffer at the hands of criminals, and you don't give a crap about us.

I do live in a nice home. I have two of them, in fact. They're both very nice. But I haven't always lived in nice homes. When I lived in Portland, Oregon I spent three months living in someone's basement. Then I got sick of it, moved to Florida, and in just six short years I'd done a complete turnaround. It was hard work, though, so maybe you should just be content being poor...

SCREW ALL OF YOU.

You either get your politicians to have the police go kill those criminals, or I support every single vigilante who kills one for us.

It's not the job of the police to kill criminals. What video game did you grow up in?

I've had my car broken into. I've had my stuff damaged and broken. I've had my entire house ransacked... and all you can say is "it's not your place to stop criminals".

NO... screw you. You either enforce the law, or keep your mouth shut when one of us defends ourselves from criminals.

Well, whether you like it or not, it's not your job. Now, if you happen to walk into your home and there are guys trashing the place, Castle Doctrine, baby, light 'em the fuck up. But if the next day you see someone who happens to have the same skin color running down the street, and you kill him, you're 100% in the wrong...

You're a fuckin' idiot if you think wealthy people don't have their homes broken into. After all, that's where all the good shit is! LOL!

Your jealousy is palpable. Hey, if you don't like being poor, get off your dead ass and do something about it. I used to be poor. It sucked. Know what? I did something about it. Now I'm not poor and I'm happy as fuck. Or, sit there, whine and be a victim...

On what authority?

You should too.

And I'm cool with that.

They rolled up on him, he was bothering them. So had he been packing and blowed their asses away he would have been justified.

That's why I don't leave home without mine. They rolled up on the right one that day.

Good. Kill the criminals. I'm sick of this. Kill all the criminals.

By the way, I have my C&C too, and I have my weapon with me as well. I hope I never have to use it. But if I see a criminal, I'm stopping them, and what happens happens.

You don't like that? Tough. Kill the criminals.

If the black man he was ordered to kill was a criminal (and he was), the good. Kill them all. Martial law for the win.

How was he a criminal? Is Oliver North a criminal? So if the black man would have dropped these 2 ass clowns that rolled up on him, he would have been justified.

On what authority?

You should too.

And I'm cool with that.

By the way, I have my C&C too, and I have my weapon with me as well. I hope I never have to use it. But if I see a criminal, I'm stopping them, and what happens happens.

When you dig one ditch you better dig two, because the trap you set just may be for you.

Kudos on the fabulous little hissyfit!

People like me? I had nothing to do with your misfortune. But there's no evidence that says the kid who was shot in this instance was breaking into anything anywhere so, at best, it's profoundly ignorant of you to dismiss him being shot just because your shit got lifted...

You can whine all you want (and I'm sure you will), but it's not your place. If you want to be a vigilante, then gro a set of balls and go out and do something about the crime you're so tired of. Just bear in mind that being a vigilante is rarely legal...

I do live in a nice home. I have two of them, in fact. They're both very nice. But I haven't always lived in nice homes. When I lived in Portland, Oregon I spent three months living in someone's basement. Then I got sick of it, moved to Florida, and in just six short years I'd done a complete turnaround. It was hard work, though, so maybe you should just be content being poor...

SCREW ALL OF YOU.

It's not the job of the police to kill criminals. What video game did you grow up in?

NO... screw you. You either enforce the law, or keep your mouth shut when one of us defends ourselves from criminals.

Well, whether you like it or not, it's not your job. Now, if you happen to walk into your home and there are guys trashing the place, Castle Doctrine, baby, light 'em the fuck up. But if the next day you see someone who happens to have the same skin color running down the street, and you kill him, you're 100% in the wrong...

You're a fuckin' idiot if you think wealthy people don't have their homes broken into. After all, that's where all the good shit is! LOL!

Your jealousy is palpable. Hey, if you don't like being poor, get off your dead ass and do something about it. I used to be poor. It sucked. Know what? I did something about it. Now I'm not poor and I'm happy as fuck. Or, sit there, whine and be a victim...

My parents live in a upper middle class neighborhood. You can go look at crime maps. Crime there is exceptionally low. They lived there for now, 40+ years? Since the late 1980s.

Never had their home broken into. Never heard of a neighbor broken into.

Our lower class condo area.... we had so many break ins, happen so often, that the Condo association had to hire a private security, to patrol the neighborhood for 10 years.

Of course in order to do that, they had to charge a higher condo fee.

It would have been better if we had all purchased guns, and patrolled it ourselves, and shot the crap out of those criminals........

Which is exactly why.... all of us are now C&C owners. I wager half the neighborhood now owns guns. Roughly speaking. And I guarantee you, we'll stop someone if they are suspicious.

And I'll have you have to do is explain why you are there.

I've been stopped. I just answer them. Then we move on.

See you don't care about us. We suffer, while you spout off your better-than-thou platitudes, while we who don't earn much to being with, have to pay jacked up condo fees to pay for private security.

And even with that private security... I still never got my stuff back. Never got the money they stole from my bank account.

You don't care.

Well screw you. Screw all of you. Keep your empty words behind your filthy lips. You either do something about the criminals, or we will. And when we do it... ZIP IT SKIPPY. You had your chance, you didn't care, so stuff it.

How was he a criminal? Is Oliver North a criminal? So if the black man would have dropped these 2 ass clowns that rolled up on him, he would have been justified.

Did Oliver North walk into a high school Gym with a loaded firearm?

This is how pathetic you people are. You can't deny anything I said, so you have to like.... what randomly bring up some completely irrelevant statement from when... 1982? It's 2020, and all you got is something from 38 years ago?

Hey, was Franklin Raines a criminal? Clearly documented false accounting from Fannie Mae, which resulted in Franklin Raines getting bonus pay, while Fannie Mae was selling failing loans, that resulted in the crash of 2008.

What does that have to do with anything? It has as much to do with this discussion as Oliver North.

How about we dump the pathetic attempts at deflection. Either make a point, or just stuff it.

Yeah, generally speaking comments like yours are indicative of someone who shouldn't have a gun.

Now, if I'm wrong, then you need to do some things and you need to understand some things, because a mindset such as yours, devoid of understanding certain things, is probably more dangerous than the criminals you want to kill.

You need to get educated. You need need to know the law because, frankly, there are definitely times when it's absolutely lawful for a civilian to use a weapon to stop a crime. But I'd be willing to bet a shiny new nickel that you wouldn't know what those instances are.

You need to understand what "deadly force" is, and when its use truly appropriate. You need to understand the concept of "escalation of force" and when it's warranted.

You need to understand that, if you kill someone because he told you he just robbed someone's house, you're probably going to prison for a really, really long time.

See, here's the problem with your way of thinking: If you think all criminals should be killed, and are willing to do it, it'll only be a matter of time before you're the criminal and, using your logic, a person would be completely justified in killing you.

That's the long and short of it, and if you don't wrap your head around that you're no better than the criminals you want to kill...

On what authority?

You should too.

And I'm cool with that.

When you dig one ditch you better dig two, because the trap you set just may be for you.

Gladly. If I have to die to be martyr against the evil criminal element, then so be it.

Live free or die.

You know what the irony is? That criminal you are defending, walked into a high school gym packed with students that were mostly black. Who do you think he was going to use that gun on? Black people.

You are defending someone that was going to kill other black people. You think he brought it for "show and tell" day?

You are the evil in this country. The blood of many is on your head, not mine.

Well screw you. Screw all of you. Keep your empty words behind your filthy lips. You either do something about the criminals, or we will.

And you need to understand that when you do that, other things will then happen, and almost all of them will be bad for you...

On what authority?

You should too.

And I'm cool with that.

Only guilty people attack someone with a gun.

Gladly. If I have to die to be martyr against the evil criminal element, then so be it.

Live free or die.

My, but don't you have a flair for the dramatic...

You know what the irony is? That criminal you are defending, walked into a high school gym packed with students that were mostly black. Who do you think he was going to use that gun on? Black people.

What possible bearing could that have on anything?

You are defending someone that was going to kill other black people. You think he brought it for "show and tell" day?

Why does the guy's skin color matter, or the skin color of the people in the gymnasium?

You are the evil in this country. The blood of many is on your head, not mine.

You've demonstrated that you can do nothing but whine. If you were faced with someone committing a crime, it's far more likely that you'd wet yourself than do anything to stop it.

I am getting a kick out of reading your rants, though...

On what authority?

You should too.

And I'm cool with that.

No, it sounds like he was a criminal trying to flee a crime scene. If he had shot those guys, he would have gone to jail for murder. You cant just shoot people just because. You need a good reason, like these guys clearly had.

Forum List

Back