A 25-year-old black man was shot dead in Georgia while jogging, prompting online protests labeling the incident as racial profiling

A black man jogging in an affluent suburban Georgia neighborhood was shot dead by neighbors on February 23, who thought he was a robber, setting off online protests labeling the incident as racial profiling, The New York Times reported.

Ahmaud Arbery was jogging around Brunswick, Georgia, before he was killed in nearby Satilla Shores. Arbery ran by Gregory McMichael who called to his son Travis McMichael before grabbing their .357 magnum revolver and shotgun and followed Arbery in a truck, according to The Times.

"Stop, stop," they shouted at Mr. Arbery, according to The Times, "we want to talk to you."

Gregory McMichael told police he thought Arbery was the suspect in a string of break-ins. Arbery died after being shot twice in after "a struggle over the shotgun," according to The Times.

According to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, the elder McMichael, who is a former police officer, was the only source quoted in the police report and that led critics to suspect that "his influence played a role in authorities' decision not to bring charges."

"There's a lot of suspicion of law enforcement down here," Akeem Baker, a friend of Arbery told AJC.

Neither the father nor son have been charged with Arbery's killing.

So now you can't jog while black.

How is it that you can just grab your gun and chase someone down the block, kill them and then return home for dinner.

Oh that's right there is no more racism in the South anymore.
Well, it can be that this officer is working for the Globalist. That he was ordered to kill a Black man for no reason at all, so that it will build up racial tension that will lead to rioting. Then Pres.Trump will have to declare martial law that will lock down the whole entire nation.

If the black man he was ordered to kill was a criminal (and he was), the good. Kill them all. Martial law for the win.

How was he a criminal? Is Oliver North a criminal? So if the black man would have dropped these 2 ass clowns that rolled up on him, he would have been justified.
I think he means violent criminals. ALL violent criminals should die during their attacks on innocent people.

No, it sounds like he was a criminal trying to flee a crime scene. If he had shot those guys, he would have gone to jail for murder. You cant just shoot people just because. You need a good reason, like these guys clearly had.

These guys had no idea why this black guy was running.

There are instances where deadly force is appropriate and times when it is not. This would not be one of those times...

Good. Kill the criminals. I'm sick of this. Kill all the criminals.

By the way, I have my C&C too, and I have my weapon with me as well. I hope I never have to use it. But if I see a criminal, I'm stopping them, and what happens happens.

You don't like that? Tough. Kill the criminals.

Yeah, generally speaking comments like yours are indicative of someone who shouldn't have a gun.

Now, if I'm wrong, then you need to do some things and you need to understand some things, because a mindset such as yours, devoid of understanding certain things, is probably more dangerous than the criminals you want to kill.

You need to get educated. You need need to know the law because, frankly, there are definitely times when it's absolutely lawful for a civilian to use a weapon to stop a crime. But I'd be willing to bet a shiny new nickel that you wouldn't know what those instances are.

You need to understand what "deadly force" is, and when its use truly appropriate. You need to understand the concept of "escalation of force" and when it's warranted.

You need to understand that, if you kill someone because he told you he just robbed someone's house, you're probably going to prison for a really, really long time.

See, here's the problem with your way of thinking: If you think all criminals should be killed, and are willing to do it, it'll only be a matter of time before you're the criminal and, using your logic, a person would be completely justified in killing you.

That's the long and short of it, and if you don't wrap your head around that you're no better than the criminals you want to kill...

Yeah, generally speaking comments like yours are indicative of someone who shouldn't have a gun.

I don't care. Stuff it.

That's the long and short of it, and if you don't wrap your head around that you're no better than the criminals you want to kill...

How typical. Call evil good. And call the good, evil.

Screw you.

That's just proof that everything I'm saying is right. You don't care about us.

clockcrime.jpeg

And here you are more worried about innocent people stopping criminals, than the roughly 100 million people victimized by criminals.

You know that almost 10 thousand children will be bought and sold in this country, in human trafficking.

I support a group that will on their own accord, confront traffickers, to have those children released, because you people don't do anything, and are more interested in saying "Well you are just as bad!".

No. We're not just as bad. We're better than the criminals, and we're better than you.

Just the facts. We're better than you. We're doing good. You are not doing anything.

Last edited:
Good. Kill the criminals. I'm sick of this. Kill all the criminals.

By the way, I have my C&C too, and I have my weapon with me as well. I hope I never have to use it. But if I see a criminal, I'm stopping them, and what happens happens.

You don't like that? Tough. Kill the criminals.

Now, if I'm wrong, then you need to do some things and you need to understand some things, because a mindset such as yours, devoid of understanding certain things, is probably more dangerous than the criminals you want to kill.

You need to get educated. You need need to know the law because, frankly, there are definitely times when it's absolutely lawful for a civilian to use a weapon to stop a crime. But I'd be willing to bet a shiny new nickel that you wouldn't know what those instances are.

You need to understand what "deadly force" is, and when its use truly appropriate. You need to understand the concept of "escalation of force" and when it's warranted.

You need to understand that, if you kill someone because he told you he just robbed someone's house, you're probably going to prison for a really, really long time.

See, here's the problem with your way of thinking: If you think all criminals should be killed, and are willing to do it, it'll only be a matter of time before you're the criminal and, using your logic, a person would be completely justified in killing you.

Youre the one who defends criminals and demonizes the cops who defend us against them. You are in no position to be lecturing anyone.

A black man jogging in an affluent suburban Georgia neighborhood was shot dead by neighbors on February 23, who thought he was a robber, setting off online protests labeling the incident as racial profiling, The New York Times reported.

Ahmaud Arbery was jogging around Brunswick, Georgia, before he was killed in nearby Satilla Shores. Arbery ran by Gregory McMichael who called to his son Travis McMichael before grabbing their .357 magnum revolver and shotgun and followed Arbery in a truck, according to The Times.

"Stop, stop," they shouted at Mr. Arbery, according to The Times, "we want to talk to you."

Gregory McMichael told police he thought Arbery was the suspect in a string of break-ins. Arbery died after being shot twice in after "a struggle over the shotgun," according to The Times.

According to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, the elder McMichael, who is a former police officer, was the only source quoted in the police report and that led critics to suspect that "his influence played a role in authorities' decision not to bring charges."

"There's a lot of suspicion of law enforcement down here," Akeem Baker, a friend of Arbery told AJC.

How is it that you can just grab your gun and chase someone down the block, kill them and then return home for dinner.

Well, it can be that this officer is working for the Globalist. That he was ordered to kill a Black man for no reason at all, so that it will build up racial tension that will lead to rioting. Then Pres.Trump will have to declare martial law that will lock down the whole entire nation.

If the black man he was ordered to kill was a criminal (and he was), the good. Kill them all. Martial law for the win.

How was he a criminal? Is Oliver North a criminal? So if the black man would have dropped these 2 ass clowns that rolled up on him, he would have been justified.
I think he means violent criminals. ALL violent criminals should die during their attacks on innocent people.

Sure. I would also include rapists. You rape a women, you need to die.

As for thieves, burglars, and such... If they surrender, if they don't resist. If they turn themselves in. Sure, they can live.... in prison... for life.

I know people will freak out when I say this... but I would actually support cutting off their hands. Don't put them in prison. If they can't use their hands without violating property, let them beg for food without hands. You'll only have to do that a few times, and people will stop stealing.

Now obviously if you are just having a fist fight, or you know... getting out of hand at a bar, because your drunk... nah, just let them hit each other and go home.

How would I know if I’m mistaken as a criminal? All I’m thinking about in that moment is that some guy is about to shoot me. That’s why you don’t run up on somebody without just cause. People are unpredictable.

Guys had a shotgun and a pistol. If I was a runner, I would try to put as much distance between them and me while zigging and a-zagging as fast as I could!

For every yard away from people shooting guns like that, your chances of being missed increase a LOT!

Was the guy a runner? Hmm..

Yea because most joggers can out run a pick up truck. Smfh.

People can cut and turn a lot faster than any pickup truck. On a dime, even, literally.

Seriously, I've seen someone trying to run a fat guy down with a car, they could not do it!
So, some old white dude shoots a black kid over a parking space or loud music, and that’s self defense, that’s stand your ground. But a black guy minding his own business can’t stand his ground when confronted with a weapon? That makes him a dangerous felon or something? You may as well call him a savage. Just come out with it. The victim was black; so, it doesn’t matter. Right?
I have always believed that pure Progs with little religious beliefs like you should be living in every poor neighborhood to uplift the people there. But most of you live far away from the problems that we see. You make your statements of human dignities from a distance while living the life of Riley yourselves.
Blacks happen to be progressives who live in these communities. So why is it that whites have to live in them?
I know of no black progressives in my community. They all had Trump signs in their yards. :funnyface:

There is an old Hippie woman white progressive. Eh, whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

How many are there? One.
6-7 (families) There's more I do not know of, I'm sure. I found it quite hilarious only 2 white progs had Hillary yard signs.

No, it sounds like he was a criminal trying to flee a crime scene. If he had shot those guys, he would have gone to jail for murder. You cant just shoot people just because. You need a good reason, like these guys clearly had.

These guys had no idea why this black guy was running.
No idea? Yes they did. He was running away from a house that he had no business being inside. That is the only reason they followed him, and their instincts were obviously spot on.

How typical. Call evil good. And call the good, evil.

Screw you.

That's just proof that everything I'm saying is right. You don't care about us.

Oh, I see, you misunderstood.

I'm not calling you evil. I'm calling you stupid...

No. We're not just as bad. We're better than the criminals, and we're better than you.

Fuckin' flathead. On your best day you're not as half as good as me. See, I live in the real world where actions have consequences. You live in a Grand Theft Auto game...

Just the facts. We're better than you. We're doing. You are not doing anything.

You don't know what the fuck I do, asswipe.

You're an ignorant gun owner. That will likely end up in one of two scenarios: you kill someone and go to jail or you confront someone you THINK is committing a crime and he draws his weapon and kills you.

That'll be just a little more chlorine in your family's gene pool, I guess...

The criminal who is now dead learned that lesson the hard way. Actions have consequences. Attack a man with a gun and you get shot.

What justification was there for the two white guys to arm themselves, chase down the black guy and then kill him?

I've got $1 that says this turns out bad for the McMicheals'...

The criminal who is now dead learned that lesson the hard way. Actions have consequences. Attack a man with a gun and you get shot.

What justification was there for the two white guys to arm themselves, chase down the black guy and then kill him?

I've got $1 that says this turns out bad for the McMicheals'...
"What justification!"? Have you not been paying attention? When questioned about his activities in their neighborhood, instead of explaining himself as an innocent man would, he went after the gun as a guilty man would.

So, the reason they armed themselves and chased him was because he went after them?

Just from a chronological perspective, that's stupid...

On your best day you're not as half as good as me.

No, I am. Whether you realize it or not, I don't care. I am better than you, and always will be at this rate.

Well, seeing as you also believe your some brave vigilante, that means very little to me...

Of course not. I hope I never have to confront anyone anywhere ever. I my world, we'd kill the criminals, and people would live with their doors unlocked, as they used to do just 70 years ago.

My grandmother in Toledo Ohio, when I visited up there... they left their door wipe open all day long. Thanks to morons like you, people here are worried to take their garbage to the dumpster that's barely a half block away.

Any soldier admits they are terrified in a fire fight, but they still fight. They still move forward, keep their weapons up, and fight for what is right.

I ain't no hero. That's sad pathetic excuses of men like you, tell other people, to justify their inaction and uselessness. If it makes you feel better about yourself, to dismiss people who take action by saying "you also believe your some brave vigilante".... if that keeps your tiny insignificant boat floating....

Well child, by all means. How you can face your own image in a mirror while others suffer.... Pretty sad. The founders of this country, would be horrified by people like you.

So, the reason they armed themselves and chased him was because he went after them?

There was a string of break ins and robberies. The individual matched the description of the suspected robber.

They requested to talk with him. He attacked them, and got what he deserved.

Want to take a bit the robberies stop?

There was a string of break ins and robberies. The individual matched the description of the suspected robber.

They requested to talk with him. He attacked them, and got what he deserved.

Want to take a bit the robberies stop?

"Requested"

Uh, they grabbed a shot gun and 357 magnum and proceeded to chase him down and cut him off from his path 2-3 times. There was no "request" here.

Forum List

Back