A big argument over nothing

Ice29

Mar 11, 2016
My dad asked me something today, he asked me why he has so much trouble in relationships.

So I just flat told him.
The reason why you can't maintain a relationship is because of two reasons.

1. Compared to most Americans, YOU are very poor.
Just because you are good at finding ways to make money stretch, doesn't mean that anybody is going to fucking enjoy your piss poor economics.
And you know what ?
Your attempts at making money stretch, leaves a whole lot to be desired, especially in terms of entertainment, and product quality.

YOU are used to it... most people are NOT, and will not tolerate this economic situation.

And Number Two.
Your attitude and mood, and behavior and thought patterms and personality really does fucking SUCK.

You have people walking on egg shells in fear of your mood..

And most people are NOT crippled and dying of Muscular Dystrophy, Emphysema, Arthritis, and Colitis..
Nor are most people of Borderline intelligence.
Like your wife was before she died.

Most people don't have to put up with your shit, they can just get up and leave.
I'm telling you the truth.

He says... well its not my fault that I have Mitral valve Prolapse, and that I was in the Air Force, I was drafted.

I told him, You're absolutely right Its not your fault that you have Mitral Valve Prolape, nor that you were Drafted into the Vietnam war.
But it is your fault that you were 30 motherfucking years old before you got only a MINOR college education from a SOUTHERN School.
Or that you took a job that paid you $14,000 a year and paid little into social security.

And THAT, is not somebody else's fault.
It's also nobody else's fault that more than 50 years later, here you are with your attitude problems, because of 8 weeks of the DRILL SERGEANT DOING HIS FUCKIN' GODDAMN JOB back in the early 60s !

So let me tell you something you already know.
The drill sergeant has 8 weeks to turn a whole platoon of momma's boys, hillbillies, couch potatoes, short order cooks and College Frat boys all jumbled together..
Into unified, skilled Soldiers.
He don't have time for YOUR bullshit.

And there are people right here right now, going through the same fucking thing.
And its nobody else's fault that your inclinations towards people and things are much more drastic and dramatic and harsh.

And it is nobody else's fault but yours, that 20 years ago you didn't do your fucking job, and get us the fuck out of Philadelphia.

Then he says...
Well where do you propose I should have moved to ?

I said..
You should have packed the fuck up, and moved to where the decent people moved to, 20 or 30 fucking years before that.

You stayed in Philadelphia with your pig headed attitude, and we ALL fuckin' paid the price.
Big American cities are not the places that they have been when you were growing up.
They're high crime, they're uneducated, they're stupid, they're ignorant, and vicious, disgusting, SELF SERVING fat slobs.

So if you want to get pissed off about it, well we been OUT of Philly for more than 10 years now.
20 fucking years too late in my case.
So I suggest you get the fuck over it.

Then he says, what the fuck was I supposed to do huh ?
Leave my friends ?

I said to him...
Your friends aint your fuckin' friends.. they're fat fucking old drunken geezers at the American Legion, who btw, amount to NOTHING, AND NEVER FUCKING DID.
And They are now dead of old age long since.
How about FUCK your friends, you had a family to raise, and protect ?
Huh ?

So if you want to be able to maintain a relationship, I suggest that you sign yourself into a mental hospital for 3 or 4 weeks to get your attitude and mood under control and work on your expectations out of people.
:p

Last edited:

Forum List

Back