A Big Booty.....

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2013
Breathing rarified air.
I am sorry but I totally disagree ...I am not into women of course,I like men :)hehe

but I find a big sort of booty as you call it.... not nice....sorry not nice ...nope no way

I find this ...so much more interesting :D

That girl looks like she is underage.^^^ Where is the beef?

This is what god intended butts to look like.

a07efa9ffe34a857355e56159fcef5cf.jpg

when I see big booties like those posted here...

with all respect

I think of poo yuck!

a small ass is better LOL:laugh: ....you know LOL hehe

I know this is all silly LOL

Just having fun bros and sis :D:p

with all respect

I think of poo yuck!

You think of poo?
laugh.gif

I guess I never suffered from that. I always thought women didnt go number 2 up until I was in my 20's. I know that sounds crazy but I never saw or heard of my mother or any of my female relatives do it. My wife and I have been married for years and I still havent seen her do it.

with all respect

I think of poo yuck!

You think of poo?
laugh.gif

I guess I never suffered from that. I always thought women didnt go number 2 up until I was in my 20's. I know that sounds crazy but I never saw or heard of my mother or any of my female relatives do it.

well moms are different...

but big booties mean big poo....omg....did I just said that:laugh: :lmao::lmao:

smallish is better my darlings LOL

with all respect

I think of poo yuck!

You think of poo?
laugh.gif

I guess I never suffered from that. I always thought women didnt go number 2 up until I was in my 20's. I know that sounds crazy but I never saw or heard of my mother or any of my female relatives do it. My wife and I have been married for years and I still havent seen her do it.
Well, you know the honeymoon is over when you're in the bathroom brushing your teeth and the wife comes in and takes a big stinking crap.

with all respect

I think of poo yuck!

You think of poo?
laugh.gif

I guess I never suffered from that. I always thought women didnt go number 2 up until I was in my 20's. I know that sounds crazy but I never saw or heard of my mother or any of my female relatives do it.

I cant stand small booties. Makes me feel like I am a child molester. I need something big and soft and round and juicy.
laugh.gif

with all respect

I think of poo yuck!

You think of poo?
laugh.gif

Well, you know the honeymoon is over when you're in the bathroom brushing your teeth and the wife comes in and takes a big stinking crap.
This one chick did that to me after the first time we had sex. I was in the shower and she came in and went to town. I made her leave immediately. I was pissed off and disgusted.

with all respect

I think of poo yuck!

You think of poo?
laugh.gif

I cant stand small booties. Makes me feel like I am a child molester. I need something soft and round and juicy.
laugh.gif
Something that will grind yer willie down to a nub?

with all respect

I think of poo yuck!

You think of poo?
laugh.gif

I cant stand small booties. Makes me feel like I am a child molester. I need something soft and round and juicy.
laugh.gif

oh....ok....well ...I don't understand your sex chemistry.

we...human beings are all different..aren't we!

I think small booties are sexier! :D

with all respect

I think of poo yuck!

You think of poo?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Something that will grind yer willie down to a nub?
Something that can handle the trauma I intend on inflicting.

The Hottentot Venus was a freak of nature black woman that traveled all over the country. She was with a freak show for about five years. Then her ass got boring. She died penniless.

The Hottentot Venus was a freak of nature black woman that traveled all over the country. She was with a freak show for about five years. Then her ass got boring. She died penniless.
Must not have been too boring. The French put her ass on display for almost 2 centuries before Mandela got her remains brought home.

small small small... looks better I think...just my humble opinion....

and I respect your opinions of course...but

small is better in that sense LOL :p

good night!

Forum List

Back