A Big Booty.....

The Hottentot Venus was a freak of nature black woman that traveled all over the country. She was with a freak show for about five years. Then her ass got boring. She died penniless.
Must not have been too boring. The French put her ass on display for almost 2 centuries before Mandela got her remains brought home.
Well, dead black ass is better than live black ass.

There should be some way of taxiderming big ass and mount them like deer heads. Go into some rich guy's library and there's an elephant foot table, bear skin rug and walls filled with mounted big black asses.

You know how there are prizes for big fish? They can have prizes for who bags the biggest black ass.

The Hottentot Venus was a freak of nature black woman that traveled all over the country. She was with a freak show for about five years. Then her ass got boring. She died penniless.
Must not have been too boring. The French put her ass on display for almost 2 centuries before Mandela got her remains brought home.
Well, dead black ass is better than live black ass.

There should be some way of taxiderming big ass and mount them like deer heads. Go into some rich guy's library and there's an elephant foot table, bear skin rug and walls filled with mounted big black asses.

You know how there are prizes for big fish? They can have prizes for who bags the biggest black ass.
You, like most cave chimps, suffer from an inferiority complex and would love to keep trophies to help your self esteem I see.

big booties are disgusting

sorry but they are :(
Also, these days, mostly artificial with fillers being injected into their buttocks to make them big enough to match the fillers in their breasts.

Is a indicator of good health and intelligence. As if just the look of a big booty was not enough right? Another great reason to appreciate ample behinds. :thewave:

A Big Butt Is A Healthy Butt – Scientists Say That Women With Big Butts Are Smarter And Healthier

"That girls with buttocks that are larger are somewhat more unlikely to get chronic diseases than women with average or below-average end size assert recent studies conducted in the University of Oxford and more intelligent.
Quit trying toi justify the rampant obesity in the black community. Fat women are NOT healthy and their big asses are fucking disgusting.

I am sorry but I totally disagree ...I am not into women of course,I like men :)hehe

but I find a big sort of booty as you call it.... not nice....sorry not nice ...nope no way

I find this ...so much more interesting :D

I don't understand your point. Perhaps you need to post more pictures. :)

The biggest ass in the world. Just so asclepias can drool over it.

The less intelligent members of the white race are so binary. Not many people want an ass that big. This is beautiful but approaching my limit.

2e94fa0171f891938b32aa80dcb38a3b.jpg

when I see big booties like those posted here...

with all respect

I think of poo yuck!

a small ass is better LOL:laugh: ....you know LOL hehe
You think of poo?
laugh.gif

I guess I never suffered from that. I always thought women didnt go number 2 up until I was in my 20's. I know that sounds crazy but I never saw or heard of my mother or any of my female relatives do it.

well moms are different...

but big booties mean big poo....omg....did I just said that:laugh: :lmao::lmao:

smallish is better my darlings LOL
I rectum so....

No discussion of big ass is complete without at least a recognition of Hillary's big ass. Is it big enough for her to wear black face?

Is a indicator of good health and intelligence. As if just the look of a big booty was not enough right? Another great reason to appreciate ample behinds. :thewave:

A Big Butt Is A Healthy Butt – Scientists Say That Women With Big Butts Are Smarter And Healthier

"That girls with buttocks that are larger are somewhat more unlikely to get chronic diseases than women with average or below-average end size assert recent studies conducted in the University of Oxford and more intelligent.
Well shit I saw a woman today that will live to be 250 and must be smarter than Steven Hawking cause her ass was huge!

Have you seen them so big it's like they move on their own, independently of the person. Like there's an alien in there or something.

Well if like them big asses then you will love the tag team political mashup of
Hilldebeast Clinton and Lizzie the Indian.

Forum List

Back