A big Nothingburger: Trump's Warnings of Violence Came Up Empty

I don't know. I don't do social media except maybe for this. Definitely don't do Truth Social but multiple sites had the same carefully worded warning, so as not to sound like he was calling for it, but warning it could happen, which is pretty oily in my book. However you look at it, it was supposed to be bad if indicted and it is a ho-hum nothingburger on rye.

How does that make you feel?

That's right, according to Trump, if he were indicted by Alvin Bragg, there would be riots. But as we all know, Trump was wrong. Again.

Despite Trump's dire warnings, there were no riots in the streets. In fact, there was very little public reaction to the indictment at all.

So, what happened to Trump's warning of big problems? Well, it turns out that Trump was just making things up again. As usual, he was trying to scare people into believing that he was some kind of powerful force to be reckoned with. He thought that would scare Bragg out of moving forward. But the truth is, Trump is nothing more than a bully who likes to talk tough. He's all bark and no bite.
Proof that J6 was also a "nothing burger." Trump doesn't have the power to start riots with the snap of his finger -- then or now."

I think folks that want to start a thread calling it a "nothing burger," aren't reading the quote carefully though. That's baiting language, IMO.

It was the MSM that had their heads on fire over it, in the first place. They had felt he was calling for violence.

The OP quotes this;

"according to Trump, if he were indicted by Alvin Bragg, there would be riots."

And yet? It does not take an account on TRUTH SOCIAL to fact check the MSM, you can go check it for yourself;
View attachment 774605

IMO? The only person that looks like a fool, is the person that pretends that Trump made this out to be, something other than it could be.

Trump used the word, "potential," right there. Who the hell cares if it was a nothing burger? The OP is fake news. Trump NEVER claimed there would be riots, the OP is factually incorrect. That makes it a bait thread.

The OP has Trump Derangement Syndrome, you don't even need to like Trump, to see this is a bait thread.
Trump was banking on his supporters to disrupt procedings. Too bad Trumpers are too scared of Trumpers calling other Trumpers "feds". That's keeping them from rioting.

How does that make you feel?
Like I said, it's kind of oily. I never like talking to people that carefully worded to get their meanings across without saying something that could cause them to be inpuned later. I've worked for them civilian and military and have asked if they wanted to rephrase more exactly or give it to me written. Some people are not worthy of trust of first interpretation.

Like I said, it's kind of oily. I never like talking to people that carefully worded to get their meanings across without saying something that could cause them to be inpuned later. I've worked for them civilian and military and have asked if they wanted to rephrase more exactly or give it to me written. Some people are not worthy of trust of first interpretation.

So you feel oily.?

That's right, according to Trump, if he were indicted by Alvin Bragg, there would be riots. But as we all know, Trump was wrong. Again.

Despite Trump's dire warnings, there were no riots in the streets. In fact, there was very little public reaction to the indictment at all.

So, what happened to Trump's warning of big problems? Well, it turns out that Trump was just making things up again. As usual, he was trying to scare people into believing that he was some kind of powerful force to be reckoned with. He thought that would scare Bragg out of moving forward. But the truth is, Trump is nothing more than a bully who likes to talk tough. He's all bark and no bite.
Didn't stop y'all from hinging on every last word he said and losing your collective shit over it, again.

Trump was banking on his supporters to disrupt procedings. Too bad Trumpers are too scared of Trumpers calling other Trumpers "feds". That's keeping them from rioting.
This is, IMO, you basically admiting;

"MY THREAD BELONGS IN THE RUBBER ROOM, I KNOW IT, BUT I POSTED IT IN POLITICS, WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?"

:rolleyes:

You don't even have to like Trump, you can recognize that he is a clown and a demagogue to understand, that your hyperbole, is just as bad as his is.

Thank you for admitting that you purposely posted a baiting thread. TROLL.

I don't care.

Forum List

Back