A Biological Male Is Among USA Today’s “Women” of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fighting racism maybe, while the trash population of the white south continues to stoke fears over white replacement.
Joey Xiden was the one fighting against the enforcement of brown out of fear his kids would grow up in a racial jungle…he wasn’t from the south

just a typical dem

BIDEN's FBI. Yes, it IS too bad, but that will all be corrected after Biden and Harris are impeached, convicted, disposed of, and the Republican Speaker of the House becomes president. With that, Republicans will have total control of all 3 branches of the US govt, and most governor chairs, & legislatures. 😄

Only Americans still stuck, will be those who live in nutjob blue states. Simple answer to that is > MOVE. I did. From California to Florida.
You're evidence was laughable. The first one was an anonymous email. Maybe that costs coward should of brought that evidence to court. The second example was of people who had been charged and the third was you crying and calling foul because all 950 votes from overseas service men in a heavily black and democratic County came in for Biden. Tough tits. Cry about it. 😄

If whites are being treated poorly then you can point out the objective, socio-economic measurements that indicate that. I'll wait for you to produce those. 😄
I already pointed them out - can you read ?

You can start with the VA Hospital, and work your way through many other federal govt agencies that have 90-100% black minority staff. Likewise, with many state govt agencies and private industry as well. Universities ? Fgetaboutit! Lost cause.

Fighting racism maybe, while the trash population of the white south continues to stoke fears over white replacement.
Nope. If that were the case, they wouldn’t be tolerating bigotry against Jews and promoting racism against whites.

You're evidence was laughable. The first one was an anonymous email. Maybe that costs coward should of brought that evidence to court. The second example was of people who had been charged and the third was you crying and calling foul because all 950 votes from overseas service men in a heavily black and democratic County came in for Biden. Tough tits. Cry about it. 😄
YOU are laughable. 1 or 2 "examples? You have a whole WEEK of reading to do, then you can come back and mouth off,

i am not sure what social economic figures have to do with it
You claimed white people are being harmed by inequality, I'm asking for the figures and measurements that prove that. What are you confused about, moron?
that doesn’t change the fact you’re racist of you give one race preferable treatment over another based on their race
Still not racism you clown... 😄
interesting that you want to violate the Act of 64,
In what way?
brown overturned plessy and said that seperate by equal was illegal

the Act of 64 just codified the results of the case
And expanded its ruling beyond just public education, as I said.

You can start with the VA Hospital, and work your way through many other federal govt agencies that have 90-100% black minority staff. Likewise, with many state govt agencies and private industry as well. Universities ? Fgetaboutit! Lost cause.
Good luck getting a job in the DC government. With a city that is 50% white and 50% black, the black bigots there hire other blacks almost exclusively.

I've seen your claims, what I haven't seen is your proof.
😄

Why do you think that is?

You claimed white people are being harmed by inequality, I'm asking for the figures and measurements that prove that. What are you confused about, moron?

In what way?

1) no i didn’t
2)yes that’s what it is
3) because you want it give preferable treatment to one race!
4) it didn’t expand it…separate but equal was overturned in Brown…all it did was codified it

White replacement isnt fear. Fear is something that pertains to FUTURE possibilities, White replacement has already occured. Like I said > Come to our VA Hospital in Tampa (or most any other VA hospital) and see for yourself. Of 16,000 employees here, walk the long hallways, see thousands of employees, and see if you can find one white male. Not man white females either.

But then liberals don't use REALITY as a source of information. They prefer to refer to links to friendly sources like leftist media, universities, and think tanks long thrown in with the Democrats.

No I don't. If I don't read any of it Joe Biden will still be President on Monday you cuck. 😄
He is NOT president. Trump is still the president,, and everybody knows it, Biden is nothing but a lowlife highjacker occupying the White House with zero validity. The Saudis know it . That's why they brushed him off, and sent him back to Washington in disgrace.

Most presidents see Biden as a laughingstock clown. Harris even worse. Kim Jong-un said he will only talk to President Trump, no one else.

Or Democrats. Over 60% of Democrats, mostly from the Northern States voted to pass it as well. You cute motherfuckers want to try to make it about party affiliation rather than demographic populations but the only majority group of people to vote against it weren't Democrats, they were southern white conservatives.
Still wouldn't have passed w/o Rep votes.

In what way?

Listen to the DUPED liberal talking about figures and measurements. lol And where would you like these f & m from ? Media Matters? New York Times ? MSNBC ? GAG!

"the figures and measurements" are right in front of your blinded , DUPED eyes.

1) no i didn’t
You said, in the context of college admissions for black students, that helping black students, who have been historical victims of racism and discrimination, was itself racist and harmed other students. Are you going to backtrack like a coward now because you lack the intellectual capabilities necessary to prove that claim? 😄
2)yes that’s what it is
Nope.
3) because you want it give preferable treatment to one race!
Racism is about negative treatment of a particular race because you think they are inferior. Black Americans are given assistance because black people have been historically discriminated against and marginalized not because we're inferior. It's it racism to give aide to Haiti when they're ravaged by a hurricane?
4) it didn’t expand it…separate but equal was overturned in Brown…all it did was codified it
Seperate but equal applied to public schools you dumb fuck. The CRA codified those protections beyond public education. What are you not getting?

He is NOT president. Trump is still the president,, and everybody knows it, Biden is nothing but a lowlife highjacker occupying the White House with zero validity. The Saudis know it . That's why they brushed him off, and sent him back to Washington in disgrace.

Most presidents see Biden as a laughingstock clown. Harris even worse. Kim Jong-un said he will only talk to President Trump, no one else.
😄

Your feelings don't dictate reality you Snowflake.

I've seen your claims, what I haven't seen is your proof.

😄

Why do you think that is?
VA hospital - It is REAL PROOF of Affirmative Action, malicious, racist discrimination against whites, with no doubt whatsoever. But like I said, liberals can't leave their little figure & measurements, that they get from leftist, lying buffoons, so go ahead and tell us the results of the latest "study" they're pushing. (while we deal with the REALITIES every day)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back