A Biological Male Is Among USA Today’s “Women” of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, and the law has been prevented, you moron, to give special privilege to blacks with lower grades and scores than whites with better grades and scores who are rejected.

That is not what AA was started to do. In fact, just the opposite. It’s pretty sad that liberals have used it to make admissions decisions that favor blacks over whites.

giving someone preferable treatment based on their race is racism

you can try and justify your racism with “good intent” but it doesn’t change the fact it’s racism
What is obvious is that black racists and their white leftist enablers are in support of racism - as long as it goes against the whites.

giving someone preferable treatment based on their race is racism
No it isn't dipshit. Racism is not treating people favorably, it's treating people poorly because you think they're inferior. Learn what real racism is you fucking dope.
you can try and justify your racism with “good intent” but it doesn’t change the fact it’s racism
Helping victims of mistreatment is not racist you moron. 😄

No it isn't dipshit. Racism is not treating people favorably, it's treating people poorly because you think they're inferior. Learn what real racism is you fucking dope.

Helping victims of mistreatment is not racist you moron. 😄
haha if you are treating one group favorable because of their race over another that means you are treating anothe race poorly dumbass

you can try and make all the excuses you want, it’s still racism

Yes, and the law has been prevented, you moron, to give special privilege to blacks with lower grades and scores than whites with better grades and scores who are rejected.

That is not what AA was started to do. In fact, just the opposite. It’s pretty sad that liberals have used it to make admissions decisions that favor blacks over whites.
AA was intended to bend the knees of racist whites. What's sad is that you think grades and SAT scores should be the determining factor in admissions much to the boredom and yawns of people actually in charge of such things.

haha if you are treating one group favorable because of their race over another that means you are treating anothe race poorly dumbass

If whites are being treated poorly then you can point out the objective, socio-economic measurements that indicate that. I'll wait for you to produce those. 😄

Exactly. These people are going to go into major meltdown when the SCOTUS rules you can’t have different admissions requirements depending on skin color.

Exactly. These people are going to go into major meltdown when the SCOTUS rules you can’t have different admissions requirements depending on skin color.
More likely you're going to when schools continue efforts to diversify their campuses.

I did bring up Affirmative Action because that's usually the thing you clowns point to as being the beginning of inequality, if you are one of the rare conservatives who's okay with Affirmative Action (or are just pretending to be because you're a pussy) then my bad. What is you think Obama did that made you unequal?

What do you mean so? You said it was still segregation when talking about HBCUs and I pointed out they weren't segregated. The SO is that you were wrong you fucking moron.

I don't have to imagine I can watch videos of the national guard having to be called in to force racist whites in the South to admit black students and its those racist that burned black churches and homes down.

What different standards based on favorability of skin color?

No, Johnson. He's the one who passed the Civil Rights Act of 64', the one that actually ended segregation. Do you always argue like such a pussy? 😄 Try making a real point instead of cute ones.
I did bring up Affirmative Action because that's usually the thing you clowns point to as being the beginning of inequality, if you are one of the rare conservatives who's okay with Affirmative Action (or are just pretending to be because you're a pussy) then my bad. What is you think Obama did that made you unequal?

What do you mean so? You said it was still segregation when talking about HBCUs and I pointed out they weren't segregated. The SO is that you were wrong you fucking moron.

I don't have to imagine I can watch videos of the national guard having to be called in to force racist whites in the South to admit black students and its those racist that burned black churches and homes down.

No, Johnson. He's the one who passed the Civil Rights Act of 64', the one that actually ended segregation. Do you always argue like such a pussy? 😄 Try making a real point instead of cute ones.
Uh....don't you mean 'racist white dems'?

Don't forget, it was the GOP who pushed Johnson's CRA of '64 over the finish line......due to opposition from racist white southern democrats.

Don't forget, it was the GOP who pushed Johnson's CRA of '64 over the finish line......due to opposition from racist white southern democrats.
And racist white southern Republicans. Between the House and Senate a little over 20% of Republicans voted against ending segregation, all in the South. The white Southern population has always been trash.

And racist white southern Republicans. Between the House and Senate a little over 20% of Republicans voted against ending segregation, all in the South. The white Southern population has always been trash.
CRA of '64 would have never passed if it wasn't for the Republicans.

CRA of '64 would have never passed if it wasn't for the Republicans.
Or Democrats. Over 60% of Democrats, mostly from the Northern States voted to pass it as well. You cute motherfuckers want to try to make it about party affiliation rather than demographic populations but the only majority group of people to vote against it weren't Democrats, they were southern white conservatives.

If whites are being treated poorly then you can point out the objective, socio-economic measurements that indicate that. I'll wait for you to produce those. 😄
there are far more whites people in poverty then any other race

but regardless that doesn’t change the facts of what i said. If you give preferable treatment to one race over another that’s racism and doesn’t change your racist believes

the civil rights act of 64 didn’t end segregation…Brown v Board of Education ended it by overturning Plessy…ironically decades after Brown senator joey xiden fought to stop it’s enforcement

Last century. Get with the times. Democrats these days are making their living out of racism.

Sadly, the day will come when some downtrodden NCAA Division 1 school that has never won anything in women’s sports will field a team made up exclusively of men pretending to be women and win a National Title. Likely with the full approval of that school’s officials.
The answer to that is to STOP WATCHING. Pay no attention to it in person (dont' attend events, don't buy tickets, don't watch on TV)

And stop referring to these looney tunes as "SHE' and "HER" and call them by their real (MALE) names. I would also announce a "COWARD of the YEAR" for all these goofballs who are afraid of competing with other men, so they compete with women because some total lamebrains in the NCAA let them do it.

With enough resistance, the NCAA will die and wither away.

there are far more whites people in poverty then any other race
There are far more white people in this country than anyone else so that doesn't tell us much. Blacks and minorities are a much larger share of the people in poverty in this country, per capita.
but regardless that doesn’t change the facts of what i said. If you give preferable treatment to one race over another that’s racism and doesn’t change your racist believes
If it's a fact then you can produce the socio-economic measurements that prove your point. Facts can be proven with evidence.
the civil rights act of 64 didn’t end segregation…Brown v Board of Education ended it by overturning Plessy…ironically decades after Brown senator joey xiden fought to stop it’s enforcement
That ruled that segregation in schools was unconstitutional, the CRA of 64' made it illegal to discriminate against anyone based on race, religion and sex and gave the government the authority to punish people who did and need the knee of obstructionists in the South.

I guess it's too bad no one at the FBI gives a shit about your "evidence".
BIDEN's FBI. Yes, it IS too bad, but that will all be corrected after Biden and Harris are impeached, convicted, disposed of, and the Republican Speaker of the House becomes president. With that, Republicans will have total control of all 3 branches of the US govt, and most governor chairs, & legislatures. 😄

Only Americans still stuck, will be those who live in nutjob blue states. Simple answer to that is > MOVE. I did. From California to Florida.

There are far more white people in this country than anyone else so that doesn't tell us much. Blacks and minorities are a much larger share of the people in poverty in this country, per capita.

If it's a fact then you can produce the socio-economic measurements that prove your point. Facts can be proven with evidence.

That ruled that segregation in schools was unconstitutional, the CRA of 64' made it illegal to discriminate against anyone based on race, religion and sex and have the government the authority to punish people who did and need the knee of obstructionists in the South.
i am not sure what social economic figures have to do with it

that doesn’t change the fact you’re racist of you give one race preferable treatment over another based on their race

interesting that you want to violate the Act of 64,

brown overturned plessy and said that seperate by equal was illegal

the Act of 64 just codified the results of the case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back