A Biological Male Is Among USA Today’s “Women” of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Except I bet you can't find any quote where I did any such thing.

First of all idiot - YOU alone brought the institutional racism of affirmative action into this.

I stated equal protection under law. Between 1970 and Obama we very much had equal protection in this country - Obama put a stop to that.

But with our current SCOTUS, justice based on the law, without regard to skin color or party affiliation might return.

HBCUs aren't segregated you moron, white people and people of any ethnicity are able to go there.

So?

Imagine a "historically white college" that gave preference to white students? Dartmouth perchance? You Nazis would burn the place down.

But HBCU's? Well, no problem - different standards based on favorability of skin color.

No that isn't my argument you dipshit. It's your argument that this country was great before affirmative action but affirmative action was implemented the same time as the Civil Rights Act which eliminated segregation, ergo the time you are referring to as great was a time of legal segregation.

You are a fucking liar, I said nothing about AA.

It shouldn't be this difficult for you to follow along your own argument you fucking moron. 😂

You moron, a democratic president ended segregation and Democratic majority in congress voted alongside him to do the same. Learn your fucking history you embarrassing twat. The only way to make that statement accurate is to say white southerners have always been for segregation, after all it was the white Southern members of both the Democratic and Republican parties who voted against the Civil Rights Act.

Dwight Eisenhower was a democrat?

I did not know that...

There have been four civil rights acts. Three of them signed into law by Republicans.

You're a racist joke, Goat Curious.

So, being good at chess makes one smarter?

If someone is a nuclear engineer but sucks at chess are the dumber than anyone that can beat them at chess?

You people have very odd views of things.
Is someone sucks at chess they have no business even entering a chess competition. You have to be a liberal.

First of all idiot - YOU alone brought the institutional racism of affirmative action into this.

I stated equal protection under law. Between 1970 and Obama we very much had equal protection in this country - Obama put a stop to that.

But with our current SCOTUS, justice based on the law, without regard to skin color or party affiliation might return.

So?

Imagine a "historically white college" that gave preference to white students? Dartmouth perchance? You Nazis would burn the place down.

But HBCU's? Well, no problem - different standards based on favorability of skin color.

You are a fucking liar, I said nothing about AA.

I did not know that...

There have been four civil rights acts. Three of them signed into law by Republicans.

You're a racist joke, Goat Curious.
We have a Constitutional SCOTUS now, and that is why all the pro-black favoritism related to college and grad school admissions will be ruled a violation of the equal protection act.

It will be the 2 libs twisting into a pretzel to justify admitting blacks with a 3.2 while rejecting whites with a 3.7 (the new justice will recuse herself since she has a conflict of interest re Harvard), Roberts will issue some wishy-washy opinion, and the remaining 5 will rule against having special lower standards based on melanin content.

Democrats HATE women. Having trannies replace women is one of the big ways the fascists show their contempt and bitter hatred for women.
1658154476213.jpeg

Dems believe this guy is a woman and can get pregnant…and they want us to take them seriously about reproductive rights

I did bring up Affirmative Action because that's usually the thing you clowns point to as being the beginning of inequality, if you are one of the rare conservatives who's okay with Affirmative Action (or are just pretending to be because you're a pussy) then my bad. What is you think Obama did that made you unequal?
What do you mean so? You said it was still segregation when talking about HBCUs and I pointed out they weren't segregated. The SO is that you were wrong you fucking moron.
I don't have to imagine I can watch videos of the national guard having to be called in to force racist whites in the South to admit black students and its those racist that burned black churches and homes down.
What different standards based on favorability of skin color?

I did not know that...
No, Johnson. He's the one who passed the Civil Rights Act of 64', the one that actually ended segregation. Do you always argue like such a pussy? 😄 Try making a real point instead of cute ones.

We have a Constitutional SCOTUS now, and that is why all the pro-black favoritism related to college and grad school admissions will be ruled a violation of the equal protection act.

It will be the 2 libs twisting into a pretzel to justify admitting blacks with a 3.2 while rejecting whites with a 3.7 (the new justice will recuse herself since she has a conflict of interest re Harvard), Roberts will issue some wishy-washy opinion, and the remaining 5 will rule against having special lower standards based on melanin content.
Lisa, you moron, the law was implemented to force racists to act right, and while your Scotus might be able to eliminate that legal mandate nothing is going to stop these schools from continuing those admission practices of their own volition. I'm guessing the vast majority of colleges continue to reach out to minority students.

I did bring up Affirmative Action because that's usually the thing you clowns point to as being the beginning of inequality, if you are one of the rare conservatives who's okay with Affirmative Action (or are just pretending to be because you're a pussy) then my bad. What is you think Obama did that made you unequal?

What do you mean so? You said it was still segregation when talking about HBCUs and I pointed out they weren't segregated. The SO is that you were wrong you fucking moron.

I don't have to imagine I can watch videos of the national guard having to be called in to force racist whites in the South to admit black students and its those racist that burned black churches and homes down.

What different standards based on favorability of skin color?

No, Johnson. He's the one who passed the Civil Rights Act of 64', the one that actually ended segregation. Do you always argue like such a pussy? 😄 Try making a real point instead of cute ones.
Johnson didn't "pass" anything, retard.

Take a basic civic class.

Lisa, you moron, the law was implemented to force racists to act right, and while your Scotus might be able to eliminate that legal mandate nothing is going to stop these schools from continuing those admission practices of their own volition. I'm guessing the vast majority of colleges continue to reach out to minority students.
it’s illegal and frankly racist to give one race preferable treatment over another simply based on their race

Is someone sucks at chess they have no business even entering a chess competition. You have to be a liberal.

Maybe they are just playing chess against their buddy. Using our logic the person that wins the chess game is the more intelligent person. I say this is bullshit.

As three Republicans before him signed civil rights acts into law.

A greater percentage of Republicans voted in favor of the 1964 act than did democrats.
I'm not denying any of that. What I'm pointing out to you is that all the votes against ending segregation came from the southern white conservative segment of both parties. Southern whites left the union to preserve slavery and voted, just a short 58 years ago, to maintain America as an apartheid State. Southern Conservative whites have always been deplorable mutants with a deplorable mutant culture. You cute mother fuckers want to pretend that the most relevant thing about those racist assclowns is that they were Democrats and not that they were Southern white conservatives. It a cute argument and not a real one because Southern democratic voters today tend to be blacks and minorities and the Southern white conservative population now overwhelmingly supports the Republican Party.

I'm not denying any of that. What I'm pointing out to you is that all the votes against ending segregation came from the southern white conservative segment of both parties. Southern whites left the union to preserve slavery and voted, just a short 58 years ago, to maintain America as an apartheid State. Southern Conservative whites have always been deplorable mutants with a deplorable mutant culture. You cute mother fuckers want to pretend that the most relevant thing about those racist assclowns is that they were Democrats and not that they were Southern white conservatives. It a cute argument and not a real one because Southern democratic voters today tend to be blacks and minorities and the Southern white conservative population now overwhelmingly supports the Republican Party.
they were Dems, not Consevatives..try again

um that is actually the very definition of racism
Wrong again you fucking moron. Racism is specifically about treating people negatively because you think their race and ethnicity makes them inferior. Giving assistance to people who have been historically mistreated and discriminated against doesn't fall under that definition does it, Short Bus?

Wrong again you fucking moron. Racism is specifically about treating people negatively because you think their race and ethnicity makes them inferior. Giving assistance to people who have been historically mistreated and discriminated against doesn't fall under that definition does it, Short Bus?
giving someone preferable treatment based on their race is racism

you can try and justify your racism with “good intent” but it doesn’t change the fact it’s racism

Democrats are a party, conservatism is an ideology, how fucking stupid are you, son? 😄 Damn boy you dumb.
Conservatism is an ideology that is the opposite of the dems, and why their southern dems lost their stranglehold on the south…Conservatism in an ideology of freedom and constitutional princpals, which undermines the dems ideology of oppression.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back