A Biological Male Is Among USA Today’s “Women” of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
d, but in districts controlled by democrats and minorites, the public sector can be a haven for minorities looking for gainful employment.
It is OK for the public sector to be a haven for anyone looking for gainful employment. It is NOT OK (nor is it legal) to use race as a way of dispensing jobs, job promotions, college financial aid, etc.

The fact that VA hospitals are 95% non-white, 99-100% non-white-male, is a disgrace to the USA. Adding insult to injury, are all the airhead black DUPES, who go around whining about being "oppressed", to the point of kneeling during the national anthem, when exactly the OPPOSITE of that is the case.

i am not the one running from anything. I think racism is is horrible all the time

you are the one trying to defend your racist beliefs
No, I refuse to accept you cries of racism until you provide evidence and context.

It is OK for the public sector to be a haven for anyone looking for gainful employment. It is NOT OK (nor is it legal) to use race as a way of dispensing jobs, job promotions, college financial aid, etc.

The fact that VA hospitals are 95% non-white, 99-100% non-white-male, is a disgrace to the USA. Adding insult to injury, are all the airhead black DUPES, who go around whining about being "oppressed", to the point of kneeling during the national anthem, when exactly the OPPOSITE of that is the case.
No it isn't. Provide evidence and context. Maybe white people just aren't applying in large numbers because they can get better paying private sector jobs.

No, I refuse to accept you cries of racism until you provide evidence and context.
huh? the context is you said yoj want to favor one race of the other. The evidence is your post and connners in the subject

i’ll give you that you think you are doing it for something yoj believe is just…but that doesn’t mean it’s not racism. Heck Hitler thought he was doing something that was just

haha yeah nobody buys that crap

african americans have suffered for decades under dem govts.
Who's everyone? Other than white wing mutants pretty much all professionals accept the reality of economic disenfranchisement. There is a reason why white families have, on average, more than 10 times the wealth of black ones and why even black college graduates, with high income jobs still have less wealth, on average, than white people with middle-class jobs without a college education.

haha yeah nobody buys that crap

african americans have suffered for decades under dem govts.
"african americans" is a wrong term to use to describe black people in America, the correct word is > blacks. And yes, they HAVE suffered under dem govts (including right now with Biden's inflation)

huh? the context is you said yoj want to favor one race of the other. The evidence is your post and connners in the subject

i’ll give you that you think you are doing it for something yoj believe is just…but that doesn’t mean it’s not racism. Heck Hitler thought he was doing something that was just
Hitler was gassing Jews, what horrific, racist acts are you implying are being implemented on white people?

Who's everyone? Other than white wing mutants pretty much all professionals accept the reality of economic disenfranchisement. There is a reason why white families have, on average, more than 10 times the wealth of black ones and why even black college graduates, with high income jobs still have less wealth, on average, than white people with middle-class jobs without a college education.
nobody believes a 19 year old today is suffering from slavery…more like blacks are suffering from the impacts of dem politicians and policies

nobody believes a 19 year old today is suffering from slavery…more like blacks are suffering from the impacts of dem politicians and policies
Segregation ended 58 years ago clown. That means those black students have parents and grand parents who suffered ecnomically under segregation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back