A black community ‘drowning’ in gunfire wonders if it will ever ride the Parkland wave

You cooperate with the cops you wind up dead because the cops are involved in the drug trade. They simply tell the drug dealer who snitched and you wind up dead.

Link?

No thanks. I just ate.

Just ate that shit you're spewing?

What shit? I grew up in the hood. I saw what the cops did and I saw them get paid to protect big drug dealers.

L.A. County sheriff's deputy is charged with selling drugs and offering to hire other cops to protect dealers

They always have the Sheriffs internal affairs, local police, State police and DOJ. Excuses are like assholes, everyone has one and they all stink.

Facts arent excuses. They are reasons.

“Our communities don’t care about whether you do a background check,” said Jones, a state representative. “Because we’re not going to the store to buy a gun. We’re going to buy them illegally.”
One of the great failings of this amazing nation we live in is how so many guns were allowed to flood into our communities, making it easier for a criminal to get a gun here than anywhere else in the world
Just like the ever flowing supply of drugs and liquor stores in the Black community, the same with illegal weapons. Its allowed because whites want Blacks to kill themselves off.
Good grief, do you people ever take personal responsibility for your actions in life ?? It's so convenient to blame someone else everytime the crap hits the fan huh ? Pathetic.
Pointing out who supplies the drugs and weapons is not an excuse. Its educating my people and hoping they will be mentally tougher and not succumb.

No thanks. I just ate.

What shit? I grew up in the hood. I saw what the cops did and I saw them get paid to protect big drug dealers.

L.A. County sheriff's deputy is charged with selling drugs and offering to hire other cops to protect dealers

They always have the Sheriffs internal affairs, local police, State police and DOJ. Excuses are like assholes, everyone has one and they all stink.

I just proved there are alternatives, that's a fact also.

Name a country with a strong government capable of enforcing its strong gun regulation that has a higher gun crime and homicide rate than the U.S
So every country that has a higher rate of gun violence has a weak government? Or bad neighbors?

Also, why did you back off of endorsing Switzerland's gun laws?
Why would I continue to argue an invalid point?
So you failed to find a response to my question, and then backed off of using Switzerland for your argument? :laugh:

Go to bed, bud :beer:
I dont play gotcha. I am being forthright...answer me.

You believe this BS that these guns are stolen? They are sold ! Because gun nut states make straw purchases so easy .
. Regardless of the semantics involved be it this nor that, it's time to start locking criminals up for longer time periods, and taking their guns in the process.

No thanks. I just ate.

Different cops are not alternatives. Especially since all have been known to do the same thing.

Different cops are not alternatives. Especially since all have been known to do the same thing.

More excuses.

More excuses.

More excuses.

Yeah, whatever, people worrying about dying are worried they'll die if they say something? Then they can just STFU and die.

More excuses.

Yeah, whatever, people worrying about dying are worried they'll die if they say something? Then they can just STFU and die.

Your chances of dying go up exponentially when you get found out as a snitch you dummy.

More excuses.

Your chances of dying go up exponentially when you get found out as a snitch you dummy.

Great let them take their chances. I don't live in a shit hole like that, if they don't think it's worth the risk to take back their future, let them die. Evil triumphs when good people do nothing.

More excuses.

Great let them take their chances. I don't live in a shit hole like that, if they don't think it's worth the risk to take back their future, let them die.

Now you can stop telling the falsehood its so simple to just go to the cops. Glad I was able to teach you something about reality.

More excuses.

Great let them take their chances. I don't live in a shit hole like that, if they don't think it's worth the risk to take back their future, let them die.

Now you can stop telling the falsehood its so simple to just go to the cops. Glad I was able to teach you something about reality.

Your ignorance has nothing to offer anyone.

Your ignorance has nothing to offer anyone.

You proved yourself to be the ignorant one. I just woke you up a little more.

“Our communities don’t care about whether you do a background check,” said Jones, a state representative. “Because we’re not going to the store to buy a gun. We’re going to buy them illegally.”
One of the great failings of this amazing nation we live in is how so many guns were allowed to flood into our communities, making it easier for a criminal to get a gun here than anywhere else in the world
Just like the ever flowing supply of drugs and liquor stores in the Black community, the same with illegal weapons. Its allowed because whites want Blacks to kill themselves off.
Good grief, do you people ever take personal responsibility for your actions in life ?? It's so convenient to blame someone else everytime the crap hits the fan huh ? Pathetic.
Pointing out who supplies the drugs and weapons is not an excuse. Its educating my people and hoping they will be mentally tougher and not succumb.
Look out for that evil white man who twist the arm in order to cause blacks to do and say stupid things eh ?? If focused on God becoming a major part in the black community again, and quit allowing evilness to drive the day in which causes the endless blame game, then there wouldn't be anything the black community or any community couldn't do.

Get on board the Trump train, and stop illegal immigration in it's tracks, allow American businesses and the American people to come first again. Quit following false prophets who lie and steal your very souls. It's time to meet with and to support Trump as long as he is MAGA in our favor.

Get shed of the demons who are confounding your wissom, and unify with the good Lord to guide your household's in everyway. The black community is still highly religious, and it's time for them as is with many other people's here to take back the ground that has been lost to the evil one's. MAGA.

More excuses.

Teaching people not to go to the cops is teaching a falsehood. You slam the cops and/or government, yet in the Demon-crat strong holds called major cities across this land, where blacks had placed a majority of blacks into the governments, and upon or within the police forces, you still preach don't be a snitch ??? Interesting....

Now why would this be I wonder ? Is it that majority black run governments can be just as evil and corrupt as majority white run governments ??? Answer "yes they can be", and in some cases even more corrupt.

Stop the blame game already, it's time to unify as one people against evilness in this country. Drain the swamp in Hollyweird for starters, and take back the megaphone it has been using to sew discord and hatred amongst us all.

The great failing of this amazing nation is drowning out other voices and a willingness to let history repeat itself. Black people are not monolithic.

For example, stop and frisk pissed off a lot of people. The ACLU came down hard. There was a great bit of gnashing of the teeth etc. and so on. Yet, you have groups of people within the community that had asked for it. Their voices were drowned out and NO OTHER solution was proposed. It wasn't anyone else's problem. Everybody got their little headline.

New rule. If a street is not safe enough for your own grandmother or child to walk down, then it isn't safe for someone else's grandma or child to walk down.

That means that some folks are going to need to go to jail.

More excuses.

Here it's called Silent Observer. It's the 800# you can call to give information anonymously to authorities. If they don't have one in Chicago, for example, ask the dimocrats who've been ruining the city for decades why the hell not?

Forum List

Back