A black woman called 911 because she was afraid of a police officer. A violent arrest followed.

Yeah and because he doesnt know thats the reason you dont jump out shooting. You're confusing police procedures with Call Of Duty

You don't shoot immediately, but you ensure you are prepared to, if necessary.

I don't even own a video game system. I never have. Instead, I train in martial arts, handgun, defensive tactics, and other self-defense related topics regularly.

Cool story I bet it works with the ladies but I'm a guy and not interested
You should tell people like her to stop being n*ggers.

Suing is the American way. Just ask the GOP Candidate

apparently dumb Donald has 3500 law suits.... something unheard of for any other presidential candidate.

Exclusive: Trump's 3,500 lawsuits unprecedented for a presidential nominee

but as long as he keeps spewing the bigoted garbage that the angry uneducated white males like, they don't care what else he does or says
Notice certain posters have never met the woman in question yet have attached the following epithets to her:
Ni66er
Feral
STD laden
Stinks
Lazy...

Yet these lower spectrum species want to scream how color blind they are and why minorities should flock to their party and trump...lol.
GTFOH!!!!!!

You've never met Donald Trump yet you think you know enough about him to make judgments.

I've never met you but I know you're many of those things on that list.

That may be the striped its post of the day. And you have a lot of competition in that area

You're another one that has never met Trump but I've read your statements about him. If you can make the determination about Trump never having met him, why can't I make the determination about this person never having met her?

apparently dumb Donald has 3500 law suits.... something unheard of for any other presidential candidate.

but as long as he keeps spewing the bigoted garbage that the angry uneducated white males like, they don't care what else he does or says
Notice certain posters have never met the woman in question yet have attached the following epithets to her:
Ni66er
Feral
STD laden
Stinks
Lazy...

Yet these lower spectrum species want to scream how color blind they are and why minorities should flock to their party and trump...lol.
GTFOH!!!!!!

You've never met Donald Trump yet you think you know enough about him to make judgments.

That may be the striped its post of the day. And you have a lot of competition in that area
huh? what is 'striped its post' mean?

Maybe it means applied the same standard that jillian applies toward people's she never met and be wrong because of the double standard she applies.

Ni66er
Feral
STD laden
Stinks
Lazy...

GTFOH!!!!!!

that was auto correct, the initial word was stupidest.

*shrug*

^^^^^^^^That's a prime example of a Liberal blaming something else for her ineptness.

Try proofreading and taking responsibility for what YOU posted.

You should tell people like her to stop being n*ggers.

Ni66er
Feral
STD laden
Stinks
Lazy...

GTFOH!!!!!!

Being from the shallow end of the gene pool, you would.

Yes, YOU are from the shallow end of the gene pool and that's why I identified you as being many of those. Thanks for agreeing.

Ni66er
Feral
STD laden
Stinks
Lazy...

GTFOH!!!!!!

Yes, YOU are from the shallow end of the gene pool and that's why I identified you as being many of those. Thanks for agreeing.
Unfortunately for the lower rung whites like you, society has left you powerless, irrelevant and reduced to racial epithets on an internet board...
Nope, trump can't save you from yourself...
That deal so many centuries ago that lied and told you that you were better than Black people has expired.

search

actually asshole, I do.
I might stop supporting then just as soon as I see a shooting that can not be justified, but so far, I have not. Every one of those dumb ass negros were just begging to be shot.

Then go ahead and post that big money check you send to Houston big mouth...and dont put your pen away because they'll be another one happening in a few days. You're going to probably even get a thank you letter!
Be careful, you will be called anti-white next...

Why should he mind. He is. So are you, Kunta.
Still in the throes of your primtive racial melt down...lol.

The meltdown is what the black bitch that got upset a white cop stopped her did.

I doubt there would be any sympathy for the woman had she been white.

I don't believe sympathy for this woman is the issue. Rather it is critical assessment of that cop's seemingly instinctual tendency to escalate a relatively minor situation. He obviously is so preoccupied with his sense of importance that the relatively minor nature of the offense became irrelevant and the fact that his authority was being challenged infuriated him.

As mentioned in a previous message, when one's only tool is a hammer one tends to treat every situation like a nail. I perceive this cop to be another of those loose-cannons whose lack of judgment is responsible for the currently rising anti-police atmosphere. He is the kind of cop the Nation's police fraternity can do without -- and I'm certain that every psychologically stable cop in the U.S. with an I.Q. above 85 agrees with me.

The lack of common sense and judgement by the citizenry forces the Government to clamp down tighter on their actions.

Tap the brakes there Barney Fife. You forget who you're working for. Or you've forgotten what country you live in.
sdfp-barney-fife.jpg

Last edited:
Blacks get coddled so much that when they get into a situation with a police officer issuing lawful orders they think they are being picked on and discriminated against....and all the media lying to them about them being victims further coinfuses them...thus they are a constant danger to police because they behave so irrationally.

I was visiting someone in a hospital the other day and there were two policeman across from the entrance obviously on break and enjoying a cigarette. There were two black ladies walking behind me and they began to talk about the cops how they were watching them...extremely ridiculous.....such paranoia ...much of it can be traced back to a biased media refusing to report the facts and the truth but expounding endlessly on how blacks are vicitmized by the police.
EqualTreatment_zpszrazdwx3.jpg

Ni66er
Feral
STD laden
Stinks
Lazy...

GTFOH!!!!!!

Unfortunately for the lower rung whites like you, society has left you powerless, irrelevant and reduced to racial epithets on an internet board...
That deal so many centuries ago that lied and told you that you were better than Black people has expired.
It has? Where?

T

Ni66er
Feral
STD laden
Stinks
Lazy...

GTFOH!!!!!!

Maybe it means applied the same standard that jillian applies toward people's she never met and be wrong because of the double standard she applies.
That is merely liberal logic

Last edited:
In this day and age of blacks calling for the execution of police, especially if not only white policemen. What was done wrong in this situation that caused it to escalate. This is a good example of what should never happen.

A black woman called 911 because she was afraid of a police officer. A violent arrest followed.
:eusa_doh:
Gangs in Chicago gave a statement death to all cops. Mayor ain't a happy camper. The left still doesn't get it.

search

Then go ahead and post that big money check you send to Houston big mouth...and dont put your pen away because they'll be another one happening in a few days. You're going to probably even get a thank you letter!
Be careful, you will be called anti-white next...

Why should he mind. He is. So are you, Kunta.
Still in the throes of your primtive racial melt down...lol.

The meltdown is what the black bitch that got upset a white cop stopped her did.

Would a white woman have even done what this person did?

All those defending this woman would have said the white woman should have stayed in the car.

Ni66er
Feral
STD laden
Stinks
Lazy...

GTFOH!!!!!!

You seem to think you know a lot of someone you don't know.

No one had to tell me I'm better. It was easy to see, boy.

Let's see, I'm employed and have been, don't have bastard children, didn't quit school, not a criminal, don't use social welfare, etc. Yeah, I'm powerless and irrelevant. Try looking at blacks who have high unemployment, 3/4 bastard children, high dropout rates, high criminal rates, extensive use of social welfare, and so on. They've done exactly what Lyndon Johnson said they'd do. Since he said he'd "have those ******* voting Democrat for the next 200 years", does that mean blacks think that's what they are since they did exactly what he said?

Forum List

Back