A black woman called 911 because she was afraid of a police officer. A violent arrest followed.

In this day and age of blacks calling for the execution of police, especially if not only white policemen. What was done wrong in this situation that caused it to escalate. This is a good example of what should never happen.

Exactly. She should have stayed in the car, been deferential to the officer, taken her ticket and moved on.

Hindsight is 20/20.

All she had to do was take the warning or ticket and she'd have been on her way. You're holding no cards with a cop. Comply with the cop and be on your way.

I got a ticket the other day. Cost me $201.60. It was in a totally bogus speed trap. He clocked me screaming along at 31mph. The cop was a prick. It was as if he was trying to rile me up. I kept my cool and answered all his questions with "Yes Sir" even though I was 30 years his senior. It seemed to piss him off more that I was calm. I had no cards to play.

The city got their cash. That's what speed traps and a lot of traffic stops are all about. $$$. Nothing you can do about it but keep out of jail.

Never pass up an opportunity to keep your mouth shut. Especially when you're talking to a cop. You've got nothing to gain and a lot more to lose than $201.60.

EDIT: Race had nothing to do with this. She used bad judgment and paid the price.
You're a good little toady...

You're so right. Thank you for pointing out my deficiencies.

Next time, I'll emulate the lady in the OP, and spend two days in jail and pay a higher fine, court fees and lawyer expenses. That would by far be the wisest way to handle a traffic stop. I'm sure my wife, neighbors and employer will hold me in much higher esteem once I show them I can turn a minor traffic stop into a criminal record involving jail time. And as an added benefit, the city would make even more money off me from their speed trap.

Brilliant.

That should never happen. If cops behaved themselves.

I got a ticket the other day. Cost me $201.60. It was in a totally bogus speed trap.

Maybe take it to traffic court next time. Often the cops are looking for other potential issues at the time of the stop. Thus there is a chance the cop will not show up at the court and your ticket thrown out. Even if he does, if he is cool and remembers you were, he might reduce the ticket to something lessor.

This type of discretion is for judges not policemen.

Seems the stupid bitch made the mistake of getting out of her car. Is she so stupid she doesn't know to stay seated?
Keep in mind we aren't talking about a police encounter with an armed robbery suspect but a relatively minor traffic violation, likely an unconscious mistake by a presumably respectable taxpayer. Add to that the fact that this is (still) the United States of America, not Stasi-dominated West Germany during the USSR era.

Justification for the excessively authoritarian disposition toward motorists during these traffic stops is the increasingly touted concern with "officer safety," which is perfectly valid in some situations but should not take precedence over the spirit of Freedom and Liberty which all presumably peaceful citizens, such as ordinary motorists, are entitled to enjoy without unexpected and oppressive attention by an armed agent of the State.

If these traffic stops are sufficiently dangerous as to be a major "officer safety" concern they should be performed by pairs rather than one lone officer.

Last edited:
Apparently getting something for nothing is the only way most blacks can ever have anything.

What's her next scam? It's bred into her.

Well you should tell the cops to stop falling for their traps. :dev3:

You should tell people like her to stop being n*ggers.

Suing is the American way. Just ask the GOP Candidate
evidently, acting like a common street n*gger then suing the police for a government check is the new American way of life.
Just as any liberal.

you don't see a problem in your bigotry, huh?

thanks for proving what we already know.... that dumb Donald's remaining adherants are bigoted trash

This driver didn't like white cops. Do you consider that bigoted?

Hindsight is 20/20.

No. Not hindsight. Foresight. Being taught to respect and defer to LEOs by one's parents and community as a child. She simply experienced the easily foreseeable response of the officer to an asshole.

She got out of the car...thats not illegal yet he ran up to her with his cuffs out. So yeah...getting out the car had nothing to do with it.

evidently, acting like a common street n*gger then suing the police for a government check is the new American way of life.
Just as any liberal.

thanks for proving what we already know.... that dumb Donald's remaining adherants are bigoted trash

Was Michael Jackson white. He loved that bleach. :laugh:

Just as any liberal.

Was Michael Jackson white. He loved that bleach. :laugh:

Are you saying Jackson was white? Are you saying appearance makes something what it isn't?

Apparently getting something for nothing is the only way most blacks can ever have anything.

apparently dumb Donald has 3500 law suits.... something unheard of for any other presidential candidate.

Exclusive: Trump's 3,500 lawsuits unprecedented for a presidential nominee

but as long as he keeps spewing the bigoted garbage that the angry uneducated white males like, they don't care what else he does or says
Notice certain posters have never met the woman in question yet have attached the following epithets to her:
Ni66er
Feral
STD laden
Stinks
Lazy...

Yet these lower spectrum species want to scream how color blind they are and why minorities should flock to their party and trump...lol.
GTFOH!!!!!!

You've never met Donald Trump yet you think you know enough about him to make judgments.

I've never met you but I know you're many of those things on that list.

It warms my heart and the citizens can choose to either support their wallets or support the pussy cops who abuse their power. Looks like she'll be pulling off a lot in something nice soon paid for by Houstons citizens :up:

apparently dumb Donald has 3500 law suits.... something unheard of for any other presidential candidate.

Exclusive: Trump's 3,500 lawsuits unprecedented for a presidential nominee

but as long as he keeps spewing the bigoted garbage that the angry uneducated white males like, they don't care what else he does or says
such as?

Forum List

Back