A black woman called 911 because she was afraid of a police officer. A violent arrest followed.

I watched the video, he didn't over abuse her. He attempted to put cuffs on, she clearly resisted. Not sure how that looks when one is trying to sue. Now if he lifted her up and slammed her maybe then, but that didn't happen. he got the cuffs on and put her in the car.
anytime a feral is arrested there is a good chance of a suit being filed. They leave the hood in the morning with full intentions of having this happen to them.
well you watched the video, where did he abuse her? I missed that part.
I missed the part where I said he did abuse her.
well you said she'd sue. For what if not abuse?
Oh I don't know, maybe improper arrest, or even no cause to pull her over in the first place, she will claim it was a driving while black incident etc..
They sue, this is what they do. They commit some petty infraction then when confronted by the police they create just enough of an issue to be arrested.
There really does not have to be any reason. They go public, they sue and a million ferals take to the streets crying about black lives matter and the evil police.
I know for a FACT there are negroes driving around who on purpose commit minor driving infractions SPECIFICALLY in front of LEO's. The LEO is sworn to uphold the law so the negro is stopped.
Then the negro attempts to escalate the incident and then attempt to sue in order to 'settle' for a mitt full of money.
For these negroes it's the only way they'll ever have any serious money.

anytime a feral is arrested there is a good chance of a suit being filed. They leave the hood in the morning with full intentions of having this happen to them.
Oh I don't know, maybe improper arrest, or even no cause to pull her over in the first place, she will claim it was a driving while black incident etc..
They sue, this is what they do. They commit some petty infraction then when confronted by the police they create just enough of an issue to be arrested.
There really does not have to be any reason. They go public, they sue and a million ferals take to the streets crying about black lives matter and the evil police.
I know for a FACT there are negroes driving around who on purpose commit minor driving infractions SPECIFICALLY in front of LEO's. The LEO is sworn to uphold the law so the negro is stopped.
Then the negro attempts to escalate the incident and then attempt to sue in order to 'settle' for a mitt full of money.
I could use some additional retirement funds.
What are the chances of an older white guy cashing in on this scam?

All she had to do was take the warning or ticket and she'd have been on her way. You're holding no cards with a cop. Comply with the cop and be on your way.

I got a ticket the other day. Cost me $201.60. It was in a totally bogus speed trap. He clocked me screaming along at 31mph. The cop was a prick. It was as if he was trying to rile me up. I kept my cool and answered all his questions with "Yes Sir" even though I was 30 years his senior. It seemed to piss him off more that I was calm. I had no cards to play.

The city got their cash. That's what speed traps and a lot of traffic stops are all about. $$$. Nothing you can do about it but keep out of jail.

Never pass up an opportunity to keep your mouth shut. Especially when you're talking to a cop. You've got nothing to gain and a lot more to lose than $201.60.

EDIT: Race had nothing to do with this. She used bad judgment and paid the price.
You're a good little toady...

You're so right. Thank you for pointing out my deficiencies.

Next time, I'll emulate the lady in the OP, and spend two days in jail and pay a higher fine, court fees and lawyer expenses. That would by far be the wisest way to handle a traffic stop. I'm sure my wife, neighbors and employer will hold me in much higher esteem once I show them I can turn a minor traffic stop into a criminal record involving jail time. And as an added benefit, the city would make even more money off me from their speed trap.

Brilliant.

I could use some additional retirement funds.
What are the chances of an older white guy cashing in on this scam?
Fucking ZERO! LOL!
The average person would be STUNNED to learn about what negro drivers attempt to end up trying to sue LE.
We once had a negro female driver who would literally wait down the street from the detachment parking lot. As soon as the afternoon shift headed out she'd swerve towards as many LEO's patrol cars as she could in an attempt to get pulled over so she could start her 'act'.
We 'fixed' the situation though.
We taped her doing it a number of times and got a psychiatrist to declare her mentally unfit to drive a vehicle.
Then she would hide behind a tree and and run out in front of the patrol cars.
We got her on tape telling an undercover officer she was trying to "get rich off the cops".
She ended up getting five years on multiple conspiracy charges.

She wasn't charged with a petty infraction. She was charged for not letting him cuff her for no reason because hurting his feelings isn't against the law so he had to come up with something.

Shell sue, get a big check thanks to the citizens of Houston and live comfortable lol

Just another black getting a government check. You must be so proud.

It warms my heart and the citizens can choose to either support their wallets or support the pussy cops who abuse their power. Looks like she'll be pulling off a lot in something nice soon paid for by Houstons citizens :up:

She wasn't charged with a petty infraction. She was charged for not letting him cuff her for no reason because hurting his feelings isn't against the law so he had to come up with something.

Shell sue, get a big check thanks to the citizens of Houston and live comfortable lol

It warms my heart and the citizens can choose to either support their wallets or support the pussy cops who abuse their power. Looks like she'll be pulling off a lot in something nice soon paid for by Houstons citizens :up:

Apparently getting something for nothing is the only way most blacks can ever have anything.

What's her next scam? It's bred into her.

Apparently getting something for nothing is the only way most blacks can ever have anything.

Well you should tell the cops to stop falling for their traps. :dev3:

You should tell people like her to stop being n*ggers.

Suing is the American way. Just ask the GOP Candidate

evidently, acting like a common street n*gger then suing the police for a government check is the new American way of life.
Just as any liberal.

evidently, acting like a common street n*gger then suing the police for a government check is the new American way of life.
Just as any liberal.

Or Trump

search

Be careful, you will be called anti-white next...

Why should he mind. He is. So are you, Kunta.
Still in the throes of your primtive racial melt down...lol.

I'm not black, therefore, I can't be primitive, Toby.
As you have proven in your previous melt down...you are indeed primitive, not very bright and one of lower class...lol.
Try some interesting epithet...

You're black, therefore, automatically primitive and lower class. Not a damn thing you can do about it.
I see you are still in the throes of your primitive racial melt down...lol.
Just scream "make America great again",hahaha.

Your genetics unfortunately sprung from the shallow end of the pool.
Don't worry about losing this country...you were propped up from the beginning...

Just as any liberal.

Or Trump
Notice the primitive racial melt down when their attempt at logic fails????

Just as any liberal.

Or Trump

Yeah its like level 1 trolling. Boring and unoriginal

Just as any liberal.

you don't see a problem in your bigotry, huh?

thanks for proving what we already know.... that dumb Donald's remaining adherants are bigoted trash

Just as any liberal.

Or Trump

Yeah its like level 1 trolling. Boring and unoriginal
It's at the core of their psyche

apparently dumb Donald has 3500 law suits.... something unheard of for any other presidential candidate.

Exclusive: Trump's 3,500 lawsuits unprecedented for a presidential nominee

but as long as he keeps spewing the bigoted garbage that the angry uneducated white males like, they don't care what else he does or says

apparently dumb Donald has 3500 law suits.... something unheard of for any other presidential candidate.

but as long as he keeps spewing the bigoted garbage that the angry uneducated white males like, they don't care what else he does or says
Notice certain posters have never met the woman in question yet have attached the following epithets to her:
Ni66er
Feral
STD laden
Stinks
Lazy...

Yet these lower spectrum species want to scream how color blind they are and why minorities should flock to their party and trump...lol.
GTFOH!!!!!!

Notice certain posters have never met the woman in question yet have attached the following epithets to her:
Ni66er
Feral
STD laden
Stinks
Lazy...

Yet these lower spectrum species want to scream how color blind they are and why minorities should flock to their party and trump...lol.
GTFOH!!!!!!

their misogyny and bigotry doesn't go unnoticed. I see how they respond when challenged by anyone, particularly women.

what other kind of person is a trumpster?

Forum List

Back