A black woman called 911 because she was afraid of a police officer. A violent arrest followed.

And she'll get it all because of the cops ego. You should move to Houston to pay your share and show support
no, she will get it because its the only way to silence a feral negro crowd from rioting.
We all pay for it.
White lives matter more.

Nope, just the citizens of Houston and others who want to show their support of a pussy who got offended. You can always volunteer your money too. Support the police with more than internet posts.

What? What was that? You dont support them that much? :badgrin:
actually asshole, I do.
I might stop supporting then just as soon as I see a shooting that can not be justified, but so far, I have not. Every one of those dumb ass negros were just begging to be shot.

Then go ahead and post that big money check you send to Houston big mouth...and dont put your pen away because they'll be another one happening in a few days. You're going to probably even get a thank you letter!
Didn't say I sent it to Houston, I send mine here, where I live. I want to make sure there is plenty of money available for the police so they don't have to second think their actions when dropping a feral in the street.

You're thinking small ball and the citizens of Houston can use your support :deal:

no, she will get it because its the only way to silence a feral negro crowd from rioting.
We all pay for it.
White lives matter more.

Nope, just the citizens of Houston and others who want to show their support of a pussy who got offended. You can always volunteer your money too. Support the police with more than internet posts.

actually asshole, I do.
I might stop supporting then just as soon as I see a shooting that can not be justified, but so far, I have not. Every one of those dumb ass negros were just begging to be shot.

Then go ahead and post that big money check you send to Houston big mouth...and dont put your pen away because they'll be another one happening in a few days. You're going to probably even get a thank you letter!
Didn't say I sent it to Houston, I send mine here, where I live. I want to make sure there is plenty of money available for the police so they don't have to second think their actions when dropping a feral in the street.

You're thinking small ball and the citizens of Houston can use your support :deal:
Nope. Houston needs to pay out a few of these negro lotteries to learn that the best way to deal with it is to just put the ferals down right away.

You gotta feel sorry for cops for dealing with skanks like that. They don't get paid enough.
and on top of the attitude that the cops have to deal with, They never know what disease the crack whore in question is breathing on them.
best way to deal with it is to shoot them, then burn the remains on the side of the road to avoid an epidemic of some type.

We all pay for it.
White lives matter more.

actually asshole, I do.

Be careful, you will be called anti-white next...

Thats the other thing that only happens on days that end with "Y". No biggie

Feral chimps being feral chimp like this woman seems to be something that happens on days that end with "Y".

And she'll get it all because of the cops ego. You should move to Houston to pay your share and show support
We all pay for it.
White lives matter more.

actually asshole, I do.

Why should he mind. He is. So are you, Kunta.

and on top of the attitude that the cops have to deal with, They never know what disease the crack whore in question is breathing on them.
best way to deal with it is to shoot them, then burn the remains on the side of the road to avoid an epidemic of some type.
And preferably before they have the chance to spawn.

actually asshole, I do.

Nope. Houston needs to pay out a few of these negro lotteries to learn that the best way to deal with it is to just put the ferals down right away.

Well, pay away! Raise those taxes. Enjoy it

search

We all pay for it.
White lives matter more.

actually asshole, I do.

Still in the throes of your primtive racial melt down...lol.

actually asshole, I do.

Well, pay away! Raise those taxes. Enjoy it
I don't pay local tax in Houston.

search

actually asshole, I do.

a primitive racial melt down would better describe the feral population getting upset over not being allowed to break the law.

search

actually asshole, I do.

I'm not black, therefore, I can't be primitive, Toby.

You gotta feel sorry for cops for dealing with skanks like that. They don't get paid enough.

Yeah I feel sorry for him too having to deal with words from a girl. Tough job
Not all girls are skanks, but this one is.

Too bad thats not against the law. Throw your money in the toilet to support cops hurt feelings. You know that dude has been turned down by too many sistas so this was his chance.

search

actually asshole, I do.

The meltdown is what the black bitch that got upset a white cop stopped her did.

search

actually asshole, I do.

I'm not black, therefore, I can't be primitive, Toby.
As you have proven in your previous melt down...you are indeed primitive, not very bright and one of lower class...lol.
Try some interesting epithet...

Yeah I feel sorry for him too having to deal with words from a girl. Tough job
Not all girls are skanks, but this one is.

Too bad thats not against the law. Throw your money in the toilet to support cops hurt feelings. You know that dude has been turned down by too many sistas so this was his chance.
Sure CC. She was a real looker. Hell, even black guys wouldnt do her FFS!
maybe she was getting out to try and get the cop to date her.

Forum List

Back