A black woman called 911 because she was afraid of a police officer. A violent arrest followed.

She should not have exited the vehicle...however, I find it strange that she is being stopped for a minor traffic violation yet the officer approached her with his cuffs "cocked" and at the ready.

You explained he did that in your first sentence. Thanks.

i got outta my car one time...the cop raised his voice and told me to get back in my car....i got back in my car....simple as that
same thing with me. I had never been pulled over before. I got out of the car and the dude nearly lost his mind that I got out. he screamed angrily at me to get back in the vehicle. Tough first lesson on how to behave. I complied, got a warning. Not even a ticket.

What? People blindly agree with the cops actions and find the citizen at fault. Wow! That only happens on days that end with "Y"

This woman is a racist. She let her preconceived notions of white cops stand in the way of a routine traffic stop. Her own racist and bigoted attitude is what got her arrested. This woman and many others like her need some serious help.

I think what she did is to use race to try and get out of a ticket. But that is not what she did to get herself arrested, she did something none of us should ever do, unless directed to by the police who are trying not to get shot.

She wasn't fearful of a white officer. Her first words to the dispatcher showed she called because she disagreed with the reason for being stopped.
The dispatcher is not a judge.
If one does not understand this simple fact then maybe they are too f-ing stupid to drive in the first place.

What? People blindly agree with the cops actions and find the citizen at fault. Wow! That only happens on days that end with "Y"

This isn't about agreeing with the cops but realizing that the woman was at fault for getting out of her car.

This woman is a racist. She let her preconceived notions of white cops stand in the way of a routine traffic stop. Her own racist and bigoted attitude is what got her arrested. This woman and many others like her need some serious help.

I think what she did is to use race to try and get out of a ticket. But that is not what she did to get herself arrested, she did something none of us should ever do, unless directed to by the police who are trying not to get shot.

She wasn't fearful of a white officer. Her first words to the dispatcher showed she called because she disagreed with the reason for being stopped.
The dispatcher is not a judge.
If one does not understand this simple fact then maybe they are too f-ing stupid to drive in the first place.

The supervisor she wanted to come out isn't either. Maybe she thought the supervisor would be black and believe her when she said she didn't do what the officer said she did.

This isn't about agreeing with the cops but realizing that the woman was at fault for getting out of her car.

You guys find fault with any action when it involves a cop and a citizen.

Whose fault is it that the black woman got out of her car when she should have stayed in it? Is it the white cop's fault? Whose fault is it the woman committed a traffic violation, the white cop?

Sorry, CC, even you can't blame slavery on this one.

She should not have exited the vehicle...however, I find it strange that she is being stopped for a minor traffic violation yet the officer approached her with his cuffs "cocked" and at the ready.
huh?

yep, every time it seems. It seems some drivers can't help but violate the etiquette of driving that they've been given the opportunity to use.

The side of the road is not the place to argue a ticket. It puts you and the officer along with other motorists at risk.
Stupidity is not something that should be defended.

huh?

CC is saying that the woman getting out of her cause if the cop's fault and she shouldn't be blamed for not staying in her car.

The side of the road is not the place to argue a ticket. It puts you and the officer along with other motorists at risk.
Stupidity is not something that should be defended.
ignorance of the law isn't an argument.

Actually, only a rookie, dumd assed lazy officer or ignorant civilian would make that mistake.
Thanks...

Actually, only a rookie, dumd assed lazy officer or ignorant civilian would make that mistake.
Thanks...

Seems the stupid bitch made the mistake of getting out of her car. Is she so stupid she doesn't know to stay seated?

Thanks...

Seems the stupid bitch made the mistake of getting out of her car. Is she so stupid she doesn't know to stay seated?
maybe there was a dead possum on the shoulder of the road where she pulled over, she might have just been jumping out to collect dinner for the night.

Thanks...

Is it your fault you are too stupid to comprehend my post???

Blacks get coddled so much that when they get into a situation with a police officer issuing lawful orders they think they are being picked on and discriminated against....and all the media lying to them about them being victims further coinfuses them...thus they are a constant danger to police because they behave so irrationally.

I was visiting someone in a hospital the other day and there were two policeman across from the entrance obviously on break and enjoying a cigarette. There were two black ladies walking behind me and they began to talk about the cops how they were watching them...extremely ridiculous.....such paranoia ...much of it can be traced back to a biased media refusing to report the facts and the truth but expounding endlessly on how blacks are vicitmized by the police.
I think a more rational person would cite this report in support of the two women in your anecdote!

The 12 key highlights from the DOJ’s scathing Ferguson report

Thanks...

maybe there was a dead possum on the shoulder of the road where she pulled over, she might have just been jumping out to collect dinner for the night.

Or maybe she's just a dumb bitch.

Thanks...

She's not white

Forum List

Back