A black woman called 911 because she was afraid of a police officer. A violent arrest followed.

She should not have exited the vehicle...however, I find it strange that she is being stopped for a minor traffic violation yet the officer approached her with his cuffs "cocked" and at the ready.

You explained he did that in your first sentence. Thanks.
Actually, only a rookie, dumd assed lazy officer or ignorant civilian would make that mistake.
Thanks...

Seems the stupid bitch made the mistake of getting out of her car. Is she so stupid she doesn't know to stay seated?
Is it your fault you are too stupid to comprehend my post???

I fully comprehended your post. A dumb black female did something she shouldn't have done after committing a traffic violation and you think the white cop doing his job is at fault.

She should not have exited the vehicle...however, I find it strange that she is being stopped for a minor traffic violation yet the officer approached her with his cuffs "cocked" and at the ready.

Exactly! This is what people don't get. The officer went too far with arresting her.

Actually, only a rookie, dumd assed lazy officer or ignorant civilian would make that mistake.
Thanks...

Seems the stupid bitch made the mistake of getting out of her car. Is she so stupid she doesn't know to stay seated?
maybe there was a dead possum on the shoulder of the road where she pulled over, she might have just been jumping out to collect dinner for the night.
She's not white
so there is a good chance that's what happened.

Thanks...

maybe there was a dead possum on the shoulder of the road where she pulled over, she might have just been jumping out to collect dinner for the night.
She's not white

It couldn't have been an possum, then. Maybe a bucket of fried chicken, pot of collard greens, and a watermelon.

What? People blindly agree with the cops actions and find the citizen at fault. Wow! That only happens on days that end with "Y"

This isn't about agreeing with the cops but realizing that the woman was at fault for getting out of her car.

You guys find fault with any action when it involves a cop and a citizen.

Whose fault is it that the black woman got out of her car when she should have stayed in it? Is it the white cop's fault? Whose fault is it the woman committed a traffic violation, the white cop?

Sorry, CC, even you can't blame slavery on this one.

I'm sorry are we discussing whos fault it she got out the car or who's fault it is for the actions of the cop?

Exactly! This is what people don't get. The officer went too far with arresting her.

What you don't get is if she stayed in her car like she should have, nothing else occurs other than a ticket or warning.

Thanks...

She's not white
she's not smart

She got out the car and the cop ran up with cuffs out. Whats the offense? Exiting a vehicle?

What? People blindly agree with the cops actions and find the citizen at fault. Wow! That only happens on days that end with "Y"

This isn't about agreeing with the cops but realizing that the woman was at fault for getting out of her car.

Whose fault is it that the black woman got out of her car when she should have stayed in it? Is it the white cop's fault? Whose fault is it the woman committed a traffic violation, the white cop?

I'm sorry are we discussing whos fault it she got out the car or who's fault it is for the actions of the cop?

The cop did his job. The driver didn't do what she was supposed to do.

Thanks...

I fully comprehended your post. A dumb black female did something she shouldn't have done after committing a traffic violation and you think the white cop doing his job is at fault.
So you are too stupid to comprehend my post...carry on.

yes

Oh and he only tried to cuff her after being accused of being harassed. LMAO.

He must've just then realized she broke a law...or maybe it was when he first walked up. Or maybe he was reacting out of emotions

Thanks...

Your post blames the white cop and excuse the stupid actions of the dumb black woman.

Oh and he only tried to cuff her after being accused of being harassed. LMAO.

He must've just then realized she broke a law...or maybe it was when he first walked up. Or maybe he was reacting out of emotions
well I have to say that I have never seen what happened there, happen before. Cop walks up, tells the driver to get in the car, the driver picks up her cell phone dials 911 and then proceeds to stand there and talk for over three minutes, while the cop is whistling dixie. Time was up, she didn't comply, he took a step to gain control of the situation and then she resisted. Well, too fking bad for her.

Congrats Citizens of Houston...You get to pick up the tab for this guys ego.

Yet the only one that did anything wrong was the dumb black woman that committed a traffic violation then got out of her car when she should have stayed in it.

Thanks...

Your post blames the white cop and excuse the stupid actions of the dumb black woman.
Yes, yes, you have amply proved your stupidity.

What you don't get is if she stayed in her car like she should have, nothing else occurs other than a ticket or warning.

She should have stayed in the car but does it warrant arresting someone?

Yes, yes, you have amply proved your stupidity.

You've proven you just ANOTHER dumb house negro by blaming the cop and excusing the homegirl.

She should have stayed in the car but does it warrant arresting someone?

When you say "but",you answer your own question. If she had stayed in the car, what led to the arrest, and it wasn't simply getting out, never occurs. What's so hard about that to understand?

Forum List

Back