A black woman called 911 because she was afraid of a police officer. A violent arrest followed.

Is it your fault you are too stupid to comprehend my post???

I fully comprehended your post. A dumb black female did something she shouldn't have done after committing a traffic violation and you think the white cop doing his job is at fault.
So you are too stupid to comprehend my post...carry on.

Your post blames the white cop and excuse the stupid actions of the dumb black woman.
Yes, yes, you have amply proved your stupidity.

You've proven you just ANOTHER dumb house negro by blaming the cop and excusing the homegirl.
Well if I were as stupid as you I would resort to racial epithets also...

I fully comprehended your post. A dumb black female did something she shouldn't have done after committing a traffic violation and you think the white cop doing his job is at fault.

Your post blames the white cop and excuse the stupid actions of the dumb black woman.

You've proven you just ANOTHER dumb house negro by blaming the cop and excusing the homegirl.

If you were as smart as I am, you wouldn't be what I correctly labeled you as being, BOY.

Do you prefer Toby or Kunta Kinte?

She should not have exited the vehicle...however, I find it strange that she is being stopped for a minor traffic violation yet the officer approached her with his cuffs "cocked" and at the ready.

Exactly! This is what people don't get. The officer went too far with arresting her.

What you don't get is if she stayed in her car like she should have, nothing else occurs other than a ticket or warning.

She should have stayed in the car but does it warrant arresting someone?
No, it doesn't.

If you were as smart as I am, you wouldn't be what I correctly labeled you as being, BOY.

The vocabulary of poor white trash...
Continue to downgrade yourself...no concearn of mine.
Any more epithets to shout out...what a primitive thing you are...

Last edited:
She should not have exited the vehicle...however, I find it strange that she is being stopped for a minor traffic violation yet the officer approached her with his cuffs "cocked" and at the ready.

Exactly! This is what people don't get. The officer went too far with arresting her.

What you don't get is if she stayed in her car like she should have, nothing else occurs other than a ticket or warning.

She should have stayed in the car but does it warrant arresting someone?
No, it doesn't.

That's not why she was arrested. If that's why he did it, he would have done it before she ever got on the phone and when she first got out of the car.

At least be honest and say you don't think she didn't anything wrong because she's black and the cop only stopped her because he's white and she's black. We both know that's what you're thinking, Toby (Kunta).

The vocabulary of poor white trash...
Continue to downgrade yourself...no concearn of mine.

Says the House Negro. That you are just that means you've downgraded yourself far more than I ever could just by being that. Better get to steppin, boy. Massah wants supper.

Oh and he only tried to cuff her after being accused of being harassed. LMAO.

He must've just then realized she broke a law...or maybe it was when he first walked up. Or maybe he was reacting out of emotions
well I have to say that I have never seen what happened there, happen before. Cop walks up, tells the driver to get in the car, the driver picks up her cell phone dials 911 and then proceeds to stand there and talk for over three minutes, while the cop is whistling dixie. Time was up, she didn't comply, he took a step to gain control of the situation and then she resisted. Well, too fking bad for her.

Right he stood right there AFTER pulling out the cuffs FIRST. Then stood there until his feelings were hurt and arrested her for resisting arrest. Which literally means I'm not going with you because I havent committed a crime.

Congrats Citizens of Houston...You get to pick up the tab for this guys ego.

Yet the only one that did anything wrong was the dumb black woman that committed a traffic violation then got out of her car when she should have stayed in it.

I know, I know...cops are right. Houston citizens get to pick up the tab all is right in the world

I know, I know . . . blacks can do no wrong.

There is no tab but you can suspect an entitlement mind negro like this bitch will try to get money for something she instigated.

Yet the only one that did anything wrong was the dumb black woman that committed a traffic violation then got out of her car when she should have stayed in it.

I know, I know...cops are right. Houston citizens get to pick up the tab all is right in the world

There is no tab but you can suspect an entitlement mind negro like this bitch will try to get money for something she instigated.

And she'll get it all because of the cops ego. You should move to Houston to pay your share and show support

Give it a little, it's in the throes of a racial fit...lol.

And she'll get it all because of the cops ego. You should move to Houston to pay your share and show support
no, she will get it because its the only way to silence a feral negro crowd from rioting.
We all pay for it.
White lives matter more.

no, she will get it because its the only way to silence a feral negro crowd from rioting.
We all pay for it.
White lives matter more.

Nope, just the citizens of Houston and others who want to show their support of a pussy who got offended. You can always volunteer your money too. Support the police with more than internet posts.

What? What was that? You dont support them that much? :badgrin:

We all pay for it.
White lives matter more.

Nope, just the citizens of Houston and others who want to show their support of a pussy who got offended. You can always volunteer your money too. Support the police with more than internet posts.

actually asshole, I do.
I might stop supporting then just as soon as I see a shooting that can not be justified, but so far, I have not. Every one of those dumb ass negros were just begging to be shot.

We all pay for it.
White lives matter more.

WHITE POWER!!!!...motherfucker!!!...uhmm, hell naw I don't have $20.00 to give to the cause...

We all pay for it.
White lives matter more.

actually asshole, I do.
I might stop supporting then just as soon as I see a shooting that can not be justified, but so far, I have not. Every one of those dumb ass negros were just begging to be shot.

Then go ahead and post that big money check you send to Houston big mouth...and dont put your pen away because they'll be another one happening in a few days. You're going to probably even get a thank you letter!

We all pay for it.
White lives matter more.

actually asshole, I do.

Then go ahead and post that big money check you send to Houston big mouth...and dont put your pen away because they'll be another one happening in a few days. You're going to probably even get a thank you letter!
Be careful, you will be called anti-white next...

We all pay for it.
White lives matter more.

actually asshole, I do.

Be careful, you will be called anti-white next...

Thats the other thing that only happens on days that end with "Y". No biggie

We all pay for it.
White lives matter more.

actually asshole, I do.

Didn't say I sent it to Houston, I send mine here, where I live. I want to make sure there is plenty of money available for the police so they don't have to second think their actions when dropping a feral in the street.

Forum List

Back