A black woman called 911 because she was afraid of a police officer. A violent arrest followed.

Congrats Citizens of Houston...You get to pick up the tab for this guys ego.

Yet the only one that did anything wrong was the dumb black woman that committed a traffic violation then got out of her car when she should have stayed in it.

I know, I know...cops are right. Houston citizens get to pick up the tab all is right in the world

I know, I know . . . blacks can do no wrong.

There is no tab but you can suspect an entitlement mind negro like this bitch will try to get money for something she instigated.

And she'll get it all because of the cops ego. You should move to Houston to pay your share and show support
nope

Yet the only one that did anything wrong was the dumb black woman that committed a traffic violation then got out of her car when she should have stayed in it.

I know, I know...cops are right. Houston citizens get to pick up the tab all is right in the world

I know, I know . . . blacks can do no wrong.

There is no tab but you can suspect an entitlement mind negro like this bitch will try to get money for something she instigated.

And she'll get it all because of the cops ego. You should move to Houston to pay your share and show support
no, she will get it because its the only way to silence a feral negro crowd from rioting.
We all pay for it.
White lives matter more.

Nope, just the citizens of Houston and others who want to show their support of a pussy who got offended. You can always volunteer your money too. Support the police with more than internet posts.

What? What was that? You dont support them that much? :badgrin:
nope, ain't gonna happen.

for?
For the impending law suit that will certainly come because a feral was expected to follow the same laws and a human.
but on the other hand, for every locked up or dead feral, how much money do the citizens save just from the theft and entitlements alone.
Its a toss up

You gotta feel sorry for cops for dealing with skanks like that. They don't get paid enough.

Yeah I feel sorry for him too having to deal with words from a girl. Tough job
Not all girls are skanks, but this one is.

Too bad thats not against the law. Throw your money in the toilet to support cops hurt feelings. You know that dude has been turned down by too many sistas so this was his chance.
says the creep on the internet message boards. tough guy.

for?
For the impending law suit that will certainly come because a feral was expected to follow the same laws and a human.
but on the other hand, for every locked up or dead feral, how much money do the citizens save just from the theft and entitlements alone.
Its a toss up
I watched the video, he didn't over abuse her. He attempted to put cuffs on, she clearly resisted. Not sure how that looks when one is trying to sue. Now if he lifted her up and slammed her maybe then, but that didn't happen. he got the cuffs on and put her in the car.

In this day and age of blacks calling for the execution of police, especially if not only white policemen. What was done wrong in this situation that caused it to escalate. This is a good example of what should never happen.

Exactly. She should have stayed in the car, been deferential to the officer, taken her ticket and moved on.

for?
Its a toss up
I watched the video, he didn't over abuse her. He attempted to put cuffs on, she clearly resisted. Not sure how that looks when one is trying to sue. Now if he lifted her up and slammed her maybe then, but that didn't happen. he got the cuffs on and put her in the car.
anytime a feral is arrested there is a good chance of a suit being filed. They leave the hood in the morning with full intentions of having this happen to them.

for?
Its a toss up
anytime a feral is arrested there is a good chance of a suit being filed. They leave the hood in the morning with full intentions of having this happen to them.
well you watched the video, where did he abuse her? I missed that part.

for?
Its a toss up
I missed the part where I said he did abuse her.

Its a toss up
well you said she'd sue. For what if not abuse?

Its a toss up
well you said she'd sue. For what if not abuse?
Oh I don't know, maybe improper arrest, or even no cause to pull her over in the first place, she will claim it was a driving while black incident etc..
They sue, this is what they do. They commit some petty infraction then when confronted by the police they create just enough of an issue to be arrested.
There really does not have to be any reason. They go public, they sue and a million ferals take to the streets crying about black lives matter and the evil police.

They sue, this is what they do. They commit some petty infraction then when confronted by the police they create just enough of an issue to be arrested.

She wasn't charged with a petty infraction. She was charged for not letting him cuff her for no reason because hurting his feelings isn't against the law so he had to come up with something.

Shell sue, get a big check thanks to the citizens of Houston and live comfortable lol

search

Then go ahead and post that big money check you send to Houston big mouth...and dont put your pen away because they'll be another one happening in a few days. You're going to probably even get a thank you letter!
Be careful, you will be called anti-white next...

Why should he mind. He is. So are you, Kunta.
Still in the throes of your primtive racial melt down...lol.

I'm not black, therefore, I can't be primitive, Toby.
As you have proven in your previous melt down...you are indeed primitive, not very bright and one of lower class...lol.
Try some interesting epithet...

You're black, therefore, automatically primitive and lower class. Not a damn thing you can do about it.

I got a ticket the other day. Cost me $201.60. It was in a totally bogus speed trap.

Maybe take it to traffic court next time. Often the cops are looking for other potential issues at the time of the stop. Thus there is a chance the cop will not show up at the court and your ticket thrown out. Even if he does, if he is cool and remembers you were, he might reduce the ticket to something lessor.

All she had to do was take the warning or ticket and she'd have been on her way. You're holding no cards with a cop. Comply with the cop and be on your way.

I got a ticket the other day. Cost me $201.60. It was in a totally bogus speed trap. He clocked me screaming along at 31mph. The cop was a prick. It was as if he was trying to rile me up. I kept my cool and answered all his questions with "Yes Sir" even though I was 30 years his senior. It seemed to piss him off more that I was calm. I had no cards to play.

The city got their cash. That's what speed traps and a lot of traffic stops are all about. $$$. Nothing you can do about it but keep out of jail.

Never pass up an opportunity to keep your mouth shut. Especially when you're talking to a cop. You've got nothing to gain and a lot more to lose than $201.60.

EDIT: Race had nothing to do with this. She used bad judgment and paid the price.
You're a good little toady...

She wasn't charged with a petty infraction. She was charged for not letting him cuff her for no reason because hurting his feelings isn't against the law so he had to come up with something.

Shell sue, get a big check thanks to the citizens of Houston and live comfortable lol

Just another black getting a government check. You must be so proud.

Forum List

Back