A black woman called 911 because she was afraid of a police officer. A violent arrest followed.

Well you should tell the cops to stop falling for their traps. :dev3:

You should tell people like her to stop being n*ggers.

Suing is the American way. Just ask the GOP Candidate

apparently dumb Donald has 3500 law suits.... something unheard of for any other presidential candidate.

Exclusive: Trump's 3,500 lawsuits unprecedented for a presidential nominee

but as long as he keeps spewing the bigoted garbage that the angry uneducated white males like, they don't care what else he does or says
Notice certain posters have never met the woman in question yet have attached the following epithets to her:
Ni66er
Feral
STD laden
Stinks
Lazy...

Yet these lower spectrum species want to scream how color blind they are and why minorities should flock to their party and trump...lol.
GTFOH!!!!!!

You've never met Donald Trump yet you think you know enough about him to make judgments.

I've never met you but I know you're many of those things on that list.

That may be the striped its post of the day. And you have a lot of competition in that area

apparently dumb Donald has 3500 law suits.... something unheard of for any other presidential candidate.

but as long as he keeps spewing the bigoted garbage that the angry uneducated white males like, they don't care what else he does or says
Notice certain posters have never met the woman in question yet have attached the following epithets to her:
Ni66er
Feral
STD laden
Stinks
Lazy...

Yet these lower spectrum species want to scream how color blind they are and why minorities should flock to their party and trump...lol.
GTFOH!!!!!!

You've never met Donald Trump yet you think you know enough about him to make judgments.

That may be the striped its post of the day. And you have a lot of competition in that area
huh? what is 'striped its post' mean?

She got out of the car...thats not illegal yet he ran up to her with his cuffs out. So yeah...getting out the car had nothing to do with it.

Getting outta the car is a threat. Instead of cuffs, he should have reached for his sidearm.
Thankfully we don't (yet) live under tyrannical authority such as manifest by the old KGB and the East German Stasi, but I think you would be quite comfortable living within those regimes.

You are focused on the notion that one either obeys the commands of a police officer, regardless of the initiating circumstances, or you can expect anything from being slammed to the ground and handcuffed to being shot -- regardless of your background and your understanding of your rights.

Actually you seem to personify what the behavioral profession designates as theauthoritarian personality. Extreme examples of this perverse condition are seen in what is commonly known as B&D (Bondage and Domination) sex play, which takes place between individuals whose respective fetish is either assertion of authority or slavish submission to it. Interestingly the assertive cop/submissive slave transaction is by far the most common scenario in B&D sex play.

_ml_p2p_pc_badge_tallest15

sm_555135FP_1.jpg

In fact there are suppliers who cater to the whims of B&D sex players.
They offer everything from sexy cop costumes to ball-gags, whips, nipple-clips, handcuffs and other restraint and pain inducing items. If you happen to be interested, and I'm not suggesting you are, you can find a supplier via Google search under "Sado/Masochism / B&D Supplies."

Last edited:
Thankfully we don't (yet) live under tyrannical authority such as manifest by the old KGB and the East German Stasi, but I think you would be quite comfortable living within those regimes.

You are focused on the notion that one either obeys the commands of a police officer, regardless of the initiating circumstances, or you can expect anything from being slammed to the ground and handcuffed to being shot -- regardless of your background and your understanding of your rights.

Actually you seem to personify what the behavioral profession designates as the authoritarian personality....

I probably would do better in the sort of society than most people... because I understand the need for Law and Order better than most.

As for the Authoritarian Personality..... probably. I see nothing wrong with that.

....If you happen to be interested, and I'm not suggesting you are, you can find a supplier via Google search under "Sado/Masochism / B&D Supplies.

Not my thing. My wife and I have a very Traditional relationship, which involves discipline, but not in a sexual way.

Ni66er
Feral
STD laden
Stinks
Lazy...

GTFOH!!!!!!

that was auto correct, the initial word was stupidest.

*shrug*

Ni66er
Feral
STD laden
Stinks
Lazy...

GTFOH!!!!!!

that was auto correct, the initial word was stupidest.

*shrug*
I know, I couldn't resist. It happens to me as well. Especially from the phone.

[...]

I probably would do better in the sort of society than most people... because I understand the need for Law and Order better than most.

As for the Authoritarian Personality..... probably. I see nothing wrong with that.

[...]
Neither did Hitler or Mussolini. (And, apparently, neither does Donald Trump.)

When viewed from a narrow perspective there are certain benefits available from rule by an authoritarian regime. But history has clearly shown that the ultimate consequences of authoritarian rule are inevitably disastrous. The situation is analogous to driving an engine too hard. It unavoidably will overheat and seize -- or it will explode.

Minimal authoritarian pressure is best.

Well you should tell the cops to stop falling for their traps. :dev3:

Ni66er
Feral
STD laden
Stinks
Lazy...

GTFOH!!!!!!

Being from the shallow end of the gene pool, you would.

When viewed from a narrow perspective there are certain benefits available from rule by an authoritarian regime. But history has clearly shown that the ultimate consequences of authoritarian rule are inevitably disastrous. The situation is analogous to driving an engine too hard. It unavoidably will overheat and seize -- or it will explode.

Minimal authoritarian pressure is best.

Minimal Authoritarian pressure leads to groups like BLM and NOW (among others), who are actively working to destroy what this country was intended to be.

Yeah and because he doesnt know thats the reason you dont jump out shooting. You're confusing police procedures with Call Of Duty

You don't shoot immediately, but you ensure you are prepared to, if necessary.

I don't even own a video game system. I never have. Instead, I train in martial arts, handgun, defensive tactics, and other self-defense related topics regularly.

Yeah and because he doesnt know thats the reason you dont jump out shooting. You're confusing police procedures with Call Of Duty

You don't shoot immediately, but you ensure you are prepared to, if necessary.

I don't even own a video game system. I never have. Instead, I train in martial arts, handgun, defensive tactics, and other self-defense related topics regularly.

Cool story I bet it works with the ladies but I'm a guy and not interested

Forum List

Back