A black woman is now a justice of the Supreme Court. Is America still racist?

Is America still racist? If so, what more needs to happen for it to not be considered racist?
A black woman?

Are you a biologist by any chance? How about a geneticists?

I would think you would need both to corroborate it being a black woman.

America isn't racist, the DementiacRats are racists.

They put this pedophile loving, anti-American bitch in there BECAUSE she's black, NOT because she has the CORRECT and MORAL obligations to the people! In fact, she is the EPITOME of the DNC............lying, backstabbing, underhanded, conniving, pedophile worshipping, corrupt, morally bankrupt POS.

America isn't racist, the DementiacRats are racists.

They put this pedophile loving, anti-American bitch in there BECAUSE she's black, NOT because she has the CORRECT and MORAL obligations to the people! In fact, she is the EPITOME of the DNC............lying, backstabbing, underhanded, conniving, pedophile worshipping, corrupt, morally bankrupt POS.
Then she will fit in perfectly with the conservatives.

A black woman?

Are you a biologist by any chance? How about a geneticists?

I would think you would need both to corroborate it being a black woman.
Oh that’s right…I’m overstepping my education here. I really don’t know if they are a woman or even black.

Is America still racist? If so, what more needs to happen for it to not be considered racist?
There will always be people who think their tribe, race, ethnic group is better than another. Nothing horrible about that.

There will always be people who think their tribe, race, ethnic group is better than another. Nothing horrible about that.
Where the problem is is people claiming the USA is systematically racist.

Yep, racist and sexist. When the two most important qualifications were race and gender, it pretty much sealed the deal. America is racist and sexist by presidential caveat.

Where the problem is is people claiming the USA is systematically racist.
Oh it isn't. Anyone with a pea sized brain knows that the USA, Canada, NW Europe are the least racist places on Earth. The only immigrant groups in the USA not systemically discriminated against were the non Europeans post 1965. The E. Asians were prior to that, and so was every European group, especially Catholics, Especially Irish.

Does anyone know anything about the child victims? If they are white, that might be the basis for her leniency toward the perpetrators.
I thought you worked in criminal law field, anyone knows that minors do not have any information on them released in these cases.

Of course America is still racist. Until every white person is eradicated and replaced with brown people, they will say it’s “racist”.

Forum List

Back