A black woman to give the US its first English royal.....LOLOLLove it!!

upload_2018-10-15_16-35-43.jpeg
Her dad is this white slob.

So the Duke and Duchess of Sussex are expecting a child that they conceived together, after a lawful, not only civil but all so religious? What is the problem?

Meanwhile, in the UK we are thinking "another one of these gimps to feed".
Actually, because all the world is excited about a nigga baby coming to the castle....uh, I see a zillion bucks of free everything and tourism paying for this mouth to feed!!

Meghan Markle And Prince Harry Are Expecting Their First Child
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex announced there’s a royal baby on the way!

A beautiful bi racial baby from a prince is on its way to making American history......white bitches eat your hearts out!!
DpiHW41WkAAZC7O.jpg
She isn’t black, moron. She’s biracial. Dumb fuck
Oh, so now she's biracial.....LOLOLO....first she was a black, then she's a slave now she's biracial.....next, I'm certain, yall gonna claim she's good looking white woman with a tan....:abgg2q.jpg: Listen, black women are the only women in the world, that can produce children of ever color known to man kind....bow to us baby, we's all dat
I never said she was black. You did. You are one ignorant human. Anyone that uses a cartoon to try and prove a point is mentally inferior.

Sorry to the sex monkeys among the evangelicals in the United States, but the Duchess and Duke of Sussex actually, actually did the "thing" that you morons can't stand, and now they are going to have a baby. So cool. They did the "it" thing, you fucking morons. They didn't practice "abstinence education." So back to Alabama and STFU and find somebody to fuck roy moore.
Dayam......you's after my own heart!!:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
You’s? English please

I'm sorry, I thought we stopped giving a flying rats ass about British royals in 1776?
Oh, so you must have been doing prison time back in the 80's and 90's when Charles and Diane were around...foot note, this country's obsession with Diana, is the reason she's dead today....just sayin

"Princess Diana was killed in a car crash because Americans"

Where do you people come up with this shit?

I'm sorry, I thought we stopped giving a flying rats ass about British royals in 1776?
Oh, so you must have been doing prison time back in the 80's and 90's when Charles and Diane were around...foot note, this country's obsession with Diana, is the reason she's dead today....just sayin
They were obsessed with Diana, but not the Royal family as a whole.

Meanwhile, in the UK we are thinking "another one of these gimps to feed".
Actually, because all the world is excited about a nigga baby coming to the castle....uh, I see a zillion bucks of free everything and tourism paying for this mouth to feed!!

What's a "nigga baby"? Care to explain? Sounds like you are a low-life. White supremacist maybe? Are you? So trump and melania's boy, given birth to while he was out fucking outside of his marriage vows, is somehow better? I'm sorry for the mother and son, but why "nigga baby"? Your comment makes it sound like Byron Trump is a "nigga baby." Go on with this.

Last edited:
She's lucky she doesn't look black.
Your type would full on attack her existence, true. But you’re just a little roach she wouln’t have to pay attention to.
Not true. I didn't know she was part black. She looks good, not as dark as our negro past president.
Sweet heart, black women...and her mother is black can spit out the darkest black baby you'll ever see and the whitest white baby you'll know...that's why black women are the only women in the world, who's DNA and womb can do this. WE ARE INDEED THE QUEENS OF THE EARTH.
You are the idiot of the world.

A beautiful bi racial baby from a prince is on its way to making American history......white bitches eat your hearts out!!
DpiHW41WkAAZC7O.jpg
Wonder how the kid is going to take it when the In laws come out of the woods and says "Howde kid" I would wish I could live long enough to see that as she or he runs and hides for days in the attic.

DpiHW41WkAAZC7O.jpg
"bi racial" So black bitches can eat their hearts out just as much as the white bitches. Although most of the bitches probably don't give a rat's ass anyway... I know I don't.
I didn't know she was black. Or if I did I forgot.
Maybe she should take a DNA test to see if she is 1/2014 Cherokee and related to Pocahontas

Stop. Trump needs to cough up the one mil, regardless of all the cover you folks are providing.

I am going to go back to school and write down that I am black..
"bi racial" So black bitches can eat their hearts out just as much as the white bitches. Although most of the bitches probably don't give a rat's ass anyway... I know I don't.
I didn't know she was black. Or if I did I forgot.
Maybe she should take a DNA test to see if she is 1/2014 Cherokee and related to Pocahontas

Stop. Trump needs to cough up the one mil, regardless of all the cover you folks are providing.
He showed up in court to prove his parents weren't orangutans with Bill Maher and to this day is still demanding his million dollars from that guy, so yes cough it up Trump, liz could use a little pocket change to run against your sorry ass in 2020

^^^^

Related to a banana

View attachment 222820

Every human shares 99 percent of his or her DNA with every other person. Furthermore, human DNAis very similar to that of other species. We share most of our genes, which make up DNA, with fellow primates such as chimpanzees and with other mammals such as mice. We even have genes in common with thebanana plant!May 12, 2011
Find the DNA in a Banana - Scientific American
I can believe that just from what the Progressives post here.

DpiHW41WkAAZC7O.jpg

Funny Thing....

She don't look that Black to me...………….

She's lucky she doesn't look black.
Your type would full on attack her existence, true. But you’re just a little roach she wouln’t have to pay attention to.
Not true. I didn't know she was part black. She looks good, not as dark as our negro past president.
Sweet heart, black women...and her mother is black can spit out the darkest black baby you'll ever see and the whitest white baby you'll know...that's why black women are the only women in the world, who's DNA and womb can do this. WE ARE INDEED THE QUEENS OF THE EARTH.
You are the idiot of the world.

what just what are you in this world? What makes you so special?

DpiHW41WkAAZC7O.jpg

Funny Thing....

upload_2018-10-15_20-48-3.jpeg
and neither does he

DpiHW41WkAAZC7O.jpg
She's a beautiful WHITE woman. She couldn't pass for African anywhere.

DpiHW41WkAAZC7O.jpg

Funny Thing....

View attachment 222860and neither does he

That really didn't make any sense....

No surprise here…..

Prince Harry took a DNA test and the results are in. He is .09% black.

He has now declared himself black!

Forum List

Back