A Blind Squirrel finds a Nut!!

Birthers are among the dumbest of the dumb. The tardest of the tards. They carry the biggest piss cups and get back in line to refill them regularly.
I agree.

Birther row began with Hillary Clinton
Another lie. You rubes never tire of lying.
The MSM lies for Trump now?

This is getting good.
Calling The Telegraph the MSM is like calling the National Enquirer a scholarly journal.

Birthers are among the dumbest of the dumb. The tardest of the tards. They carry the biggest piss cups and get back in line to refill them regularly.
I agree.

This is getting good.
Calling The Telegraph the MSM is like calling the National Enquirer a scholarly journal.
What a dufus. The Atlantic must be part of the VRWC too. 2007 Clinton campaign strategy memo:
Penn Strategy Memo, March 19, 2007

Hillary was the first Birther.

Which explains why Donald Trump pushed that bill of goods. It is also exactly why no self respecting conservative nor Republican should have ever jumped on that bullshit.

Obama's grandmother, half brother and Publisher all say he was born in Kenya, are you calling them liars?

obama-kenya.jpg
:itsok:

It's just more the same old Trumpbot bs. He says something indefensible. They don't defend it but instead put up some lie that others say the same thing, which lets them soothe themselves in the illusion that batshit crazy is not batshit crazy.

we'll see if he can just walk away from this stuff as if he never embraced it, and if Americans will be ok with a debtate in which he says "within 30 days of my election I'll have generals give me a plan to defeat Isis very quickly."

I agree.

This is getting good.
What a dufus. The Atlantic must be part of the VRWC too. 2007 Clinton campaign strategy memo:
And Clinton choose not utilize the strategy. Stop lying weathertutu ... oh wait ... you CANT

I agree.

This is getting good.

Do you wish to go on record stating that you are not a Birther?

I agree.

Lie implies they care about facts.
Donald Trump’s ridiculous claim that Hillary Clinton started the birther movement

You give them too much credit.
It's why I call them piss drinkers. They brainlessly parrot lies without engaging either of their brain cells in critical thinking. If they did stop and actually think, they would realize they are regurgitating lies.

Parrots and goldfish.
You cannot simultaneously be a Trumpbot and engage in critical thinking.

Now one can honestly accept that Trump not only has no clue as to issues, but also has said indefensible things about non-white and/or non-Christian people, but despite that still believe he'd be better than Hillary. I'd say such a person is wrong, and overly critical of Hillary's failings and not critical enough to Trumps, but I wouldn't say they're a trumpbot.

Weathertutu is a Trumpbot, however.

This is getting good.
And Clinton choose not utilize the strategy. Stop lying weathertutu ... oh wait ... you CANT
June 2008, asshole.

For true disbelievers, the facts are just not enough

This is getting good.

Do you wish to go on record stating that you are not a Birther?
Citizenship is irrelivent to Obama hating America so much.

[Dr. Ben] Carson: Trump should apologize for pushing 'birther' conspiracy

"If Donald Trump apologized for his role in the “birther” conspiracies in 2011, it could help him with African-American voters, according to Trump’s adviser, and former primary opponent, Ben Carson.

"I think that would be a good idea, absolutely," the retired neurosurgeon said in an interview with CNN’s Jake Tapper Tuesday. "I suggest that on all sides."

Maybe those apologies could start here on USMB.

Carson: Trump should apologize for pushing 'birther' conspiracy

This begs for an answer to the following question:

Who is possibly naïve enough to believe that there is any sincerity in any apology made by Trump?

Hillary 1st.
Bombshell: 'Washington Post' Confirms Hillary Clinton Started the Birther Movement - Breitbart

"New analysis from the Washington Post removes any doubt that the anti-Obama Birther movement was started in 2007 and 2008 by Hillary Clinton, her campaign, and her Democrat supporters. What Weigel found and re-reported was astounding, details many of us had forgotten or never heard of, including a 2007 bombshell memo from the Clinton campaign’s chief strategist."

What the left-wing Weigel left out of his reporting was even more astounding, including a documented confrontation between Clinton and Obama over the Birther issue, and video of Hillary herself stoking doubt about Obama’s Christian faith.

The publisher just picked a county at random without ever consulting Barack

Yeah.

That's EXACTLY how it happened

He filled in everything else, but left his birthplace blank...the publisher just picked a country, any country. Out of about 200 possible countries, she picked Kenya .5% chance, just bad, rotten luck I'm guessing

"If Donald Trump apologized for his role in the “birther” conspiracies in 2011, it could help him with African-American voters, according to Trump’s adviser, and former primary opponent, Ben Carson.

"I think that would be a good idea, absolutely," the retired neurosurgeon said in an interview with CNN’s Jake Tapper Tuesday. "I suggest that on all sides."

This begs for an answer to the following question:

Who is possibly naïve enough to believe that there is any sincerity in any apology made by Trump?
True. And that begs another question, why is Carson so dismissive of black voters to think an apology at this late date would tend to make them give Trump the benefit of the doubt?

We're told over and over that the Dems take the black vote for granted. And they do. But why would any black person vote Trump after 7 years of his being the Birther in Chief?

Trump is the birther pro.

He would have used that on Cruz if he had needed to.

No reason to apologize for being a nutcake when everybody already knows Trump is a nutcake.

In any event, Obama was born in Kenya and never took the bar exam

From one fact checking group:

Also from another fact checking group:

Trump said that Clinton started the birther movement and "was all in."

It’s an interesting bit of history that the birther movement appears to have begun with Democrats supporting Clinton and opposing Obama. But Trump, and others who have made this claim, neglect to mention that there is no direct tie to Clinton or her 2008 campaign.

The story appears to have started with supporters of Clinton, an important distinction.

Trump goes on to completely distort the chain of events by claiming Clinton "was all in" on the birther movement. Most of the talk started after Clinton suspended her presidential campaign. And the only thing she officially has ever done is deny any accusation of starting a whisper campaign.​

Remember when Hillary got out in front of it and told her supporters she believed Barack was born in Hawaii?

Yeah, me neither

??? What's your point? I don't know. I know only the facts.
  1. YOU wrote, "Obama was born in Kenya."
  2. YOU wrote, "Hillary was the first Birther."
Are either of those statements true? NO, not in any way, shape or form.

In any event, Obama was born in Kenya and never took the bar exam

From one fact checking group:

Also from another fact checking group:

Trump said that Clinton started the birther movement and "was all in."

It’s an interesting bit of history that the birther movement appears to have begun with Democrats supporting Clinton and opposing Obama. But Trump, and others who have made this claim, neglect to mention that there is no direct tie to Clinton or her 2008 campaign.

The story appears to have started with supporters of Clinton, an important distinction.

Trump goes on to completely distort the chain of events by claiming Clinton "was all in" on the birther movement. Most of the talk started after Clinton suspended her presidential campaign. And the only thing she officially has ever done is deny any accusation of starting a whisper campaign.​

Remember when Hillary got out in front of it and told her supporters she believed Barack was born in Hawaii?

Yeah, me neither

??? What's your point? I don't know. I know only the facts.
  1. YOU wrote, "Obama was born in Kenya."
  2. YOU wrote, "Hillary was the first Birther."
Are either of those statements true? NO, not in any way, shape or form.

0427_obama-long-form-certificate.jpg

1. "Some anti-Obama Dems initiate the birther line of discrediting Obama. " The theory that Obama was born in Kenya “first emerged in the spring of 2008, as Clinton supporters circulated an anonymous email questioning Obama’s citizenship."​

Hillary said so.

Convincing.

Totally convincing

How can anyone argue against that?

Forum List

Back