A Blind Squirrel finds a Nut!!

Hillary was the first Birther.
If so, why did so many pseudocons like you drink her birther piss?

Wow you went almost a day without reminding everyone about your Golden Shower fetish. Well done.

Obama himself said he was born in Kenya, so did his grandmother and half-brother.

obama-kenya.jpg

What? You mean to say you drank Obama's piss, too? :coffee:

Why?

Hillary was the first Birther.

Which explains why Donald Trump pushed that bill of goods. It is also exactly why no self respecting conservative nor Republican should have ever jumped on that bullshit.

Obama's grandmother, half brother and Publisher all say he was born in Kenya, are you calling them liars?

obama-kenya.jpg

His birth certificate doesnt tho

The one he faked? Yeah, convincing

No the real one. Nothing can convince you tho

Obama's grandmother, half brother and Publisher all say he was born in Kenya, are you calling them liars?

I'm calling YOU a liar. Neither his grandmother or his half brother said he was born in Kenya.

The publisher has disavowed the mistake they made on their book ad.

This is big news.

By saying Trump could win black votes by apologizing for being a birther, conservative Ben Carson just admitted that birtherism is racist.

I'm calling YOU a liar. Neither his grandmother or his half brother said he was born in Kenya.

LOL. The grandmother said it, Obama told his publisher he was born in Kenya, hence how he got into Ivy League schools as a foreign student. LOL.

I posted the video from the grandmother, Ricky Retardo. I think the half-brother only said Obama is totally dishonest about everything, not directly saying he was born in Kenya, but you figure it out

I posted the video from the grandmother, Ricky Retardo. I think the half-brother only said Obama is totally dishonest about everything, not directly saying he was born in Kenya, but you figure it out
What you posted was a video of the grandmother saying something, and then someone making up what it means.

During a radio interview with a birther who tried to trick Obama's grandmother into saying he was born in Kenya, she said in no uncertain terms that he was NOT born in Kenya.

As for the half brother, you lied. Flat out lied.

You don't get to make up three lies and then form a logical fallacy around those lies, retard.

Take a Logic 101 class. For god's sake!

There is no evidence Obama's mother ever visited Kenya.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say it is impossible to be born in Kenya if your mother has never been there.

5n6w3p.jpg

All through the interview Ron McCrae keeps saying he wants to visit Obama' birth place when he comes to Kenya. This is the stupidest interview tactic ever, but the rubes chug that piss and walk around believing it was Obama's grandmother who said he was born there, AND NEVER LISTEN TO THE INTERVIEW.

2dwc8ba.jpg

Birthers are among the dumbest of the dumb. The tardest of the tards. They carry the biggest piss cups and get back in line to refill them regularly.

[Dr. Ben] Carson: Trump should apologize for pushing 'birther' conspiracy

"If Donald Trump apologized for his role in the “birther” conspiracies in 2011, it could help him with African-American voters, according to Trump’s adviser, and former primary opponent, Ben Carson.

"I think that would be a good idea, absolutely," the retired neurosurgeon said in an interview with CNN’s Jake Tapper Tuesday. "I suggest that on all sides."

Maybe those apologies could start here on USMB.

Carson: Trump should apologize for pushing 'birther' conspiracy
Right after Hillary apologizes.

Birther row began with Hillary Clinton

Conservative hero Ben Carson is clearly implying the birther movement is racist.

Birthers are among the dumbest of the dumb. The tardest of the tards. They carry the biggest piss cups and get back in line to refill them regularly.
I agree.

Birther row began with Hillary Clinton
Another lie. You rubes never tire of lying.
Lie implies they care about facts.
Donald Trump’s ridiculous claim that Hillary Clinton started the birther movement

You give them too much credit.
It's why I call them piss drinkers. They brainlessly parrot lies without engaging either of their brain cells in critical thinking. If they did stop and actually think, they would realize they are regurgitating lies.

Parrots and goldfish.

Forum List

Back