A Blind Squirrel finds a Nut!!

Hillary was the first Birther.

In any event, Obama was born in Kenya and never took the bar exam

From one fact checking group:

Also from another fact checking group:

Trump said that Clinton started the birther movement and "was all in."

It’s an interesting bit of history that the birther movement appears to have begun with Democrats supporting Clinton and opposing Obama. But Trump, and others who have made this claim, neglect to mention that there is no direct tie to Clinton or her 2008 campaign.

The story appears to have started with supporters of Clinton, an important distinction.

Trump goes on to completely distort the chain of events by claiming Clinton "was all in" on the birther movement. Most of the talk started after Clinton suspended her presidential campaign. And the only thing she officially has ever done is deny any accusation of starting a whisper campaign.​

Remember when Hillary got out in front of it and told her supporters she believed Barack was born in Hawaii?

Yeah, me neither

??? What's your point? I don't know. I know only the facts.
  1. YOU wrote, "Obama was born in Kenya."
  2. YOU wrote, "Hillary was the first Birther."
Are either of those statements true? NO, not in any way, shape or form.

0427_obama-long-form-certificate.jpg

1. "Some anti-Obama Dems initiate the birther line of discrediting Obama. " The theory that Obama was born in Kenya “first emerged in the spring of 2008, as Clinton supporters circulated an anonymous email questioning Obama’s citizenship."​
Well that ends the debate, Hillary says she didn't do it!

Dufus.

It’s an interesting bit of history that the birther movement appears to have begun with Democrats supporting Clinton and opposing Obama. But Trump, and others who have made this claim, neglect to mention that there is no direct tie to Clinton or her 2008 campaign.

The story appears to have started with supporters of Clinton, an important distinction.

Trump goes on to completely distort the chain of events by claiming Clinton "was all in" on the birther movement. Most of the talk started after Clinton suspended her presidential campaign. And the only thing she officially has ever done is deny any accusation of starting a whisper campaign.​

Remember when Hillary got out in front of it and told her supporters she believed Barack was born in Hawaii?

Yeah, me neither

1. "Some anti-Obama Dems initiate the birther line of discrediting Obama. " The theory that Obama was born in Kenya “first emerged in the spring of 2008, as Clinton supporters circulated an anonymous email questioning Obama’s citizenship."​

Dufus.

Hillaray said so! LOL

I mean, can you imagine??

Yeah, me neither

Hillary said so.

Convincing.

Totally convincing

How can anyone argue against that?

Dufus.

What are you talking about? Are you both truly as gormless as your remarks make you seem? There is never going to be evidence of something someone neither did nor said. You can't credibly argue for your own point by providing us with a link to any HRC quote that would give teeth to your claim alleging Mrs. Clinton or her campaign had anything -- beyond merely existing as a political opponent to Mr. Obama -- to do with advancing the birther movement because she just didn't. In contrast, nobody will have any difficulty finding quotes from Trump where he posits for the plausibility of Mr. Obama not being born in the U.S.

Yeah, me neither

Hillary said so.

Convincing.

Totally convincing

Dufus.

What are you talking about? Are you both truly as gormless as your remarks make you seem? There is never going to be evidence of something someone neither did nor said. You can't credibly argue for your own point by providing us with a link to any HRC quote that would give teeth to your claim alleging Mrs. Clinton or her campaign had anything -- beyond merely existing as a political opponent to Mr. Obama -- to do with advancing the birther movement because she just didn't. In contrast, nobody will have any difficulty finding quotes from Trump where he posits for the plausibility of Mr. Obama not being born in the U.S.

Right, the woman who smashed her cell phones, maintained and then wiped her email server and Bleach Bitted the emails, said she wasn't behind the Birther Movement.

You won me over

Yeah, me neither

Hillary said so.

Convincing.

Totally convincing

Dufus.

Right, the woman who smashed her cell phones, maintained and then wiped her email server and Bleach Bitted the emails, said she wasn't behind the Birther Movement.

You won me over

NEWSFLASH-RUMOR1.jpg

Well, you show up with some evidence that what you say is true and you'll win me over. For now, we can both agree no such evidence exists and we can agree that Trump resurrected the DOA birther issue some four or more years after it was killed.

You and other readers here can see that you keep "dancing around" the fact that there's not one shred of tangible evidence supporting your claim. That evidence is so nonexistent that you've thus far not directly addressed the actual evidence that does exist refuting your claim.

So you just keep living in the land of conjecture while I dwell in the world of what is real and what I can show to be so.

[Dr. Ben] Carson: Trump should apologize for pushing 'birther' conspiracy

"If Donald Trump apologized for his role in the “birther” conspiracies in 2011, it could help him with African-American voters, according to Trump’s adviser, and former primary opponent, Ben Carson.

"I think that would be a good idea, absolutely," the retired neurosurgeon said in an interview with CNN’s Jake Tapper Tuesday. "I suggest that on all sides."

Maybe those apologies could start here on USMB.

Carson: Trump should apologize for pushing 'birther' conspiracy
If Trump were to do such a thing it would win him nothing.
The left would simply claim that he was only doing it as a futile attempt at getting the black vote.
So, since the left is not going to accept it anyway, why bring an old argument into a fresh conversation.

Hillary 1st.
Bombshell: 'Washington Post' Confirms Hillary Clinton Started the Birther Movement - Breitbart

"New analysis from the Washington Post removes any doubt that the anti-Obama Birther movement was started in 2007 and 2008 by Hillary Clinton, her campaign, and her Democrat supporters. What Weigel found and re-reported was astounding, details many of us had forgotten or never heard of, including a 2007 bombshell memo from the Clinton campaign’s chief strategist."

What the left-wing Weigel left out of his reporting was even more astounding, including a documented confrontation between Clinton and Obama over the Birther issue, and video of Hillary herself stoking doubt about Obama’s Christian faith.
Breitbart......:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hillary 1st.
Bombshell: 'Washington Post' Confirms Hillary Clinton Started the Birther Movement - Breitbart

"New analysis from the Washington Post removes any doubt that the anti-Obama Birther movement was started in 2007 and 2008 by Hillary Clinton, her campaign, and her Democrat supporters. What Weigel found and re-reported was astounding, details many of us had forgotten or never heard of, including a 2007 bombshell memo from the Clinton campaign’s chief strategist."

What the left-wing Weigel left out of his reporting was even more astounding, including a documented confrontation between Clinton and Obama over the Birther issue, and video of Hillary herself stoking doubt about Obama’s Christian faith.

Brietbart quoting WAPO....HAHAHAHAHAHA Gawd you're fucking stupid

Hillary 1st.

Brietbart quoting WAPO....HAHAHAHAHAHA Gawd you're fucking stupid

Yeah, me neither

Hillary said so.

Convincing.

Totally convincing

Dufus.

You won me over

NEWSFLASH-RUMOR1.jpg

Well, you show up with some evidence that what you say is true and you'll win me over. For now, we can both agree no such evidence exists and we can agree that Trump resurrected the DOA birther issue some four or more years after it was killed.

You and other readers here can see that you keep "dancing around" the fact that there's not one shred of tangible evidence supporting your claim. That evidence is so nonexistent that you've thus far not directly addressed the actual evidence that does exist refuting your claim.

So you just keep living in the land of conjecture while I dwell in the world of what is real and what I can show to be so.

You went to, "because Hillary said so" how can I argue with you after that?

Yeah, me neither

Hillary said so.

Convincing.

Totally convincing

Dufus.

You won me over

NEWSFLASH-RUMOR1.jpg

You might try producing some factual and credible information that clearly shows what she said is inaccurate. Indeed, if there be any such data, you could have merely provided it from the get-go, in which case you likely wouldn't have seen word one from me. I'm' still open to seeing that information if you can produce it.

Obama's grandmother, half brother and Publisher all say he was born in Kenya, are you calling them liars?

I'm calling YOU a liar. Neither his grandmother or his half brother said he was born in Kenya.

The publisher has disavowed the mistake they made on their book ad.

I posted the video from the grandmother, Ricky Retardo. I think the half-brother only said Obama is totally dishonest about everything, not directly saying he was born in Kenya, but you figure it out
BirtherFrank - too funny.

Yeah, me neither

Hillary said so.

Convincing.

Totally convincing

Dufus.

You won me over

NEWSFLASH-RUMOR1.jpg

Democrats started the birther conspiracy summer of 08 but Trump must be held accountable!

Hillary said so.

Convincing.

Totally convincing

Dufus.

You won me over

NEWSFLASH-RUMOR1.jpg

You might try producing some factual and credible information that clearly shows what she said is inaccurate. Indeed, if there be any such data, you could have merely provided it from the get-go, in which case you likely wouldn't have seen word one from me. I'm' still open to seeing that information if you can produce it.

The FBI can't get subpoenaed information out of your gal, but you want me to "prove" she was behind the Birther Movement in 07 and 08.

Remember, Hillary said so...

There is no evidence Obama's mother ever visited Kenya.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say it is impossible to be born in Kenya if your mother has never been there.

5n6w3p.jpg

Actually it's still possible. Obama's father was a time traveler who came from the future to carry out a nefarious plot to change history and destroy America. He brought with him advanced technology including a neonatal transporter. Normally used in its native 24th century for delivery of breach babies, in this case Obama Sr's secret team doctors from the future used the device to beam the fetal Obama Jr. from his mother's womb in Hawaii, to a birthing tent in Kenya. According to statutes that will eventually be passed regarding the effect such devices have on identifying the birthplace of a person using these technologies, Obama's birthplace is defined as the location where he first materialized outside of the womb. In this case, Kenya. After the birth, the team of future doctors loaded the newborn baby into their small spacecraft and within a matter of minutes he was in Hawaii, in his mother's arms. The con was now nearly complete. All that remained was for the new Kenyan baby to one day become President of the United States.

Trump must be held accountable!

Held accountable for WHAT exactly?

Let's say Trump actually does believe Barry was not born in this country, what's there to be held accountable for? Having his own belief? We going to start being thought-control police or trying to punish people for exercising their 1st Amendment rights....like Barry and Hillary promised to do with a certain US filmmaker who had NOTHING to do with Benghazi?!

Tell you what - if you don't like what he believes, DON'T VOTE FOR HIM! If it's the 'birther' thing, it it's his immigration stance, etc...don't vote for him...but what is scary is people declaring people must be 'punished' for what they believe. Way to put that 'tolerance' thing on display, libs! :p

Forum List

Back