A Blind Squirrel finds a Nut!!

??? What's your point? I don't know. I know only the facts.
  1. YOU wrote, "Obama was born in Kenya."
  2. YOU wrote, "Hillary was the first Birther."
Are either of those statements true? NO, not in any way, shape or form.

0427_obama-long-form-certificate.jpg

1. "Some anti-Obama Dems initiate the birther line of discrediting Obama. " The theory that Obama was born in Kenya “first emerged in the spring of 2008, as Clinton supporters circulated an anonymous email questioning Obama’s citizenship."​

Hillary said so.

Convincing.

Totally convincing

How can anyone argue against that?

Well that ends the debate, Hillary says she didn't do it!

Dufus.

What are you talking about? Are you both truly as gormless as your remarks make you seem? There is never going to be evidence of something someone neither did nor said. You can't credibly argue for your own point by providing us with a link to any HRC quote that would give teeth to your claim alleging Mrs. Clinton or her campaign had anything -- beyond merely existing as a political opponent to Mr. Obama -- to do with advancing the birther movement because she just didn't. In contrast, nobody will have any difficulty finding quotes from Trump where he posits for the plausibility of Mr. Obama not being born in the U.S.

Right, the woman who smashed her cell phones, maintained and then wiped her email server and Bleach Bitted the emails, said she wasn't behind the Birther Movement.

You won me over

NEWSFLASH-RUMOR1.jpg

Well, you show up with some evidence that what you say is true and you'll win me over. For now, we can both agree no such evidence exists and we can agree that Trump resurrected the DOA birther issue some four or more years after it was killed.

You and other readers here can see that you keep "dancing around" the fact that there's not one shred of tangible evidence supporting your claim. That evidence is so nonexistent that you've thus far not directly addressed the actual evidence that does exist refuting your claim.

So you just keep living in the land of conjecture while I dwell in the world of what is real and what I can show to be so.

You went to, "because Hillary said so" how can I argue with you after that?
Democrats started the birther conspiracy summer of 08 but Trump must be held accountable!

I already stated and showed the evidence that supporters of Mrs. Clinton's 2008 campaign started the birther thing. That they did, however, isn't what CrusaderFrank asserted. S/he asserted that Mrs. Clinton did, calling her "the first birther." The facts are that she did not start that crap and she didn't perpetuate it. While it can be said that Trump didn't start the birther movement, it equally so that Trump did perpetuate it.

What are you talking about? Are you both truly as gormless as your remarks make you seem? There is never going to be evidence of something someone neither did nor said. You can't credibly argue for your own point by providing us with a link to any HRC quote that would give teeth to your claim alleging Mrs. Clinton or her campaign had anything -- beyond merely existing as a political opponent to Mr. Obama -- to do with advancing the birther movement because she just didn't. In contrast, nobody will have any difficulty finding quotes from Trump where he posits for the plausibility of Mr. Obama not being born in the U.S.

Right, the woman who smashed her cell phones, maintained and then wiped her email server and Bleach Bitted the emails, said she wasn't behind the Birther Movement.

You won me over

NEWSFLASH-RUMOR1.jpg

Well, you show up with some evidence that what you say is true and you'll win me over. For now, we can both agree no such evidence exists and we can agree that Trump resurrected the DOA birther issue some four or more years after it was killed.

You and other readers here can see that you keep "dancing around" the fact that there's not one shred of tangible evidence supporting your claim. That evidence is so nonexistent that you've thus far not directly addressed the actual evidence that does exist refuting your claim.

So you just keep living in the land of conjecture while I dwell in the world of what is real and what I can show to be so.

Democrats started the birther conspiracy summer of 08 but Trump must be held accountable!

I already stated and showed the evidence that supporters of Mrs. Clinton's 2008 campaign started the birther thing. That they did, however, isn't what CrusaderFrank asserted. S/he asserted that Mrs. Clinton did, calling her "the first birther." The facts are that she did not start that crap and she didn't perpetuate it. While it can be said that Trump didn't start the birther movement, it equally so that Trump did perpetuate it.
And Hitler never personally killed anyone, so what's your point?
Unless you have a 2008 statement from her denouncing the accusation.....

You won me over

NEWSFLASH-RUMOR1.jpg

You might try producing some factual and credible information that clearly shows what she said is inaccurate. Indeed, if there be any such data, you could have merely provided it from the get-go, in which case you likely wouldn't have seen word one from me. I'm' still open to seeing that information if you can produce it.

The FBI can't get subpoenaed information out of your gal, but you want me to "prove" she was behind the Birther Movement in 07 and 08.

Remember, Hillary said so...

Dude, why don't you just give up? Damn near everything Hillary Clinton has said in public over the past 20 years has been recorded and made publicly available. If she's said something about Obama being born outside the U.S., it'd be recorded somewhere. Find it. I know you won't be she never said anything of the sort.

Trump must be held accountable!

Held accountable for WHAT exactly?

Let's say Trump actually does believe Barry was not born in this country, what's there to be held accountable for? Having his own belief? We going to start being thought-control police or trying to punish people for exercising their 1st Amendment rights....like Barry and Hillary promised to do with a certain US filmmaker who had NOTHING to do with Benghazi?!

Tell you what - if you don't like what he believes, DON'T VOTE FOR HIM! If it's the 'birther' thing, it it's his immigration stance, etc...don't vote for him...but what is scary is people declaring people must be 'punished' for what they believe. Way to put that 'tolerance' thing on display, libs! :p
Get with it. It's 2016 and thought crimes cost people jobs.

You won me over

NEWSFLASH-RUMOR1.jpg

Here. Now STFU. 60 Minutes, 2008.

"There is nothing to base that on."

NEWSFLASH-RUMOR1.jpg

Topic is citizenship, not the fact he is a Muslim, dufus.

You won me over

NEWSFLASH-RUMOR1.jpg

Why do you persist? I told you after "because Hillary said so" there's no point in continuing the debate.

Hillary said so and you're convinced. End of story

Read the article.

Read the article.

It's a YouTube, dufus.

I already linked to the Democrat birther in June 08. Case closed.

You won me over

NEWSFLASH-RUMOR1.jpg

Why do you persist? I told you after "because Hillary said so" there's no point in continuing the debate.

Hillary said so and you're convinced. End of story

My conviction does not rest solely or primarily on the fact that Hillary Clinton "said so." It rests on the following:
  • Nobody, no you, not I, not someone else, has produced any evidence showing that Mrs. Clinton started the birther movement.
  • There is evidence that someone other than Mrs. Clinton started the birther movement.
  • Mrs. Clinton has denied having started the birther movement.

Read the article.

It's a YouTube, dufus.

I already linked to the Democrat birther in June 08. Case closed.

I have not asserted that a Democrat didn't commence the birther movement. I have refuted and solidly shown that Mrs. Clinton did not start it, which is what was claimed by the other member.

The birther tards are claiming Clinton started the whole birther thing, and yet they go deaf, dumb, and blind when asked why they guzzled down Clinton's birther piss.

Such a question induces cognitive dissonance. Mental vapor lock. :lol:

The birther tards are claiming Clinton started the whole birther thing, and yet they go deaf, dumb, and blind when asked why they guzzled down Clinton's birther piss.

Such a question induces cognitive dissonance. Mental vapor lock. :lol:

Another day, another chance to remind us about your fetish.

Stellar work

Forum List

Back