A brief history of the Electoral College.....

It doesn't matter how the EC was built, the intention would be the same whether it's slavery to allowing dumbshits posting on a message board. It's called equal representation of the United STATES. Once again the liberal opens his mouth with a rant led by butt-hurt, and once again it's proved to be exactly that. You're letting your emotions interfere with common brain function.

THANK GOD our forefathers are smarter than today's crowd. Imagine hyper-sensitive snowflakes running the country. Everyone would need a safe space.

Thank GOODNESS...you wrote the bullshit above but did NOT forget those "precious" terms that FOX has told you to use...For the benefit of all on this thread, I even highlighted them for all to see how truly original, innovative and clever you are.
Thank me later.

It doesn't matter how the EC was built, the intention would be the same whether it's slavery to allowing dumbshits posting on a message board. It's called equal representation of the United STATES. Once again the liberal opens his mouth with a rant led by butt-hurt, and once again it's proved to be exactly that. You're letting your emotions interfere with common brain function.

THANK GOD our forefathers are smarter than today's crowd. Imagine hyper-sensitive snowflakes running the country. Everyone would need a safe space.

Thank GOODNESS...you wrote the bullshit above but did NOT forget those "precious" terms that FOX has told you to use...For the benefit of all on this thread, I even highlighted them for all to see how truly original, innovative and clever you are.
Thank me later.

You lost....

63973718.jpg

And so we ponder the question...when will Nattie post something relevant ?

In the context of all the butthurt threads that Nattie keeps spamming the board with....

One has to wonder if she hasn't devoted herself to inventing a time machine where she can go back and change the writing of the constitution.

Let's hope she throws all her efforts into it.

Thank me later.

I rarely watch Fox dumb shit. Don't confuse me for yourself.

Don't care. You'll not further erode state's rights without an amendment. Not going to happen. And if you bastards try to take it away in an extra-constitutional manner, it's on and that would not turn out well for the snowflakes.

Don't care. You'll not further erode state's rights without an amendment. Not going to happen. And if you bastards try to take it away in an extra-constitutional manner, it's on and that would not turn out well for the snowflakes.

See. The Dude.....ANTHER "originalist" among your ilk......(and this one is a "scary, threatening one.....LOL)

The three fifths compromise wasn't about the electoral college. It was about representation and taxation.
It was also insisted upon by the northern abolitionists. Dixie wanted their slaves to be 0/5ths of a person, as they looked upon the slaves as property.

Once again, gnat is all wet.

Not entirely true. The southern wanted slaves to count for representation but not taxation purposes.

Taxation is irrelevant to elections.

Taxation was conducted based on population count.

Doesn't matter. It's still got squat to do with how elections work.

And the history is useful for what ?

The left lost.

They can suck on it.

"The left" had a candidate, did they?

Uh...oh......

Someone start drinking already ?

Talk to your mirror much?

Answer the question. If you can stand up.

Did I say they had a candidate ?

I said they lost.

Put down the booze.

Unless you want to publicly state that more on the left voted for Trump than Hillary.

Debbie Whatsherbutt Shultz shut down Bernie (the guy I liked).

Recent news on the EC is it worked exactly as it's supposed to. Hence President Donald Trump.

Recent news on the EC is it worked exactly as it's supposed to. Hence President Donald Trump.

I'm NOT arguing that Trump is not the president......All I'd like to remind you nitwits is that in GWB case and now in Trump's case, these two imbeciles did NOT win the popular vote.....ERGO, you right wingers really don;t have the basis to say that you represent the majority of Americans....you don't.

I'm NOT arguing that Trump is not the president......All I'd like to remind you nitwits is that in GWB case and now in Trump's case, these two imbeciles did NOT win the popular vote.....ERGO, you right wingers really don;t have the basis to say that you represent the majority of Americans....you don't.

You are right.

But the right wing does own the house and senate.

So they do represent a majority of states......

That's more important.

Meh you're just whining to whine. The EC elects the president and if the roles were reversed you'd be singing it's praises. Deny it and you're a goddamn liar

Forum List

Back