A brief history of the Electoral College.....

Recent news on the EC is it worked exactly as it's supposed to. Hence President Donald Trump.

I'm NOT arguing that Trump is not the president......All I'd like to remind you nitwits is that in GWB case and now in Trump's case, these two imbeciles did NOT win the popular vote.....ERGO, you right wingers really don;t have the basis to say that you represent the majority of Americans....you don't.
Meh you're just whining to whine. The EC elects the president and if the roles were reversed you'd be singing it's praises. Deny it and you're a goddamn liar

:rofl:

"Here's my speculation fallacy --- deny it and you're a goddam liar. But I'm not." :lmao:

Recent news on the EC is it worked exactly as it's supposed to. Hence President Donald Trump.

I'm NOT arguing that Trump is not the president......All I'd like to remind you nitwits is that in GWB case and now in Trump's case, these two imbeciles did NOT win the popular vote.....ERGO, you right wingers really don;t have the basis to say that you represent the majority of Americans....you don't.

Actually Rump only won 46% of the vote, and that's only 46% of the 55% of eligible voters who bothered to show up.

That absurdly-low 55% figure is a direct result of the Electoral College. It makes voting pointless for most voters.

And the history is useful for what ?

The left lost.

They can suck on it.

"The left" had a candidate, did they?

Uh...oh......

Someone start drinking already ?

Talk to your mirror much?

Answer the question. If you can stand up.

Did I say they had a candidate ?

I said they lost.

Put down the booze.

Unless you want to publicly state that more on the left voted for Trump than Hillary.

Debbie Whatsherbutt Shultz shut down Bernie (the guy I liked).

How exactly do you "lose" an election where you don't have a candidate in it?

Meh you're just whining to whine. The EC elects the president and if the roles were reversed you'd be singing it's praises. Deny it and you're a goddamn liar

:rofl:

"Here's my speculation fallacy --- deny it and you're a goddam liar. But I'm not." :lmao:
Nah you left loons are predictable ...that and some of the biggest hypocrites on the planet

You are right.

But the right wing does own the house and senate.

So they do represent a majority of states......

That's more important.

Well, the above is the placement of Congress ABOVE those they are actually supposed to serve...common people

Nope........The EC is, with the exception of 4 times only in our history, just a perfunctory body of electors that reflect the popular, majority vote.

Nope........The EC is, with the exception of 4 times only in our history, just a perfunctory body of electors that reflect the popular, majority vote.
A bunch of gobblygook to deflect.

It didnt work

Don't care. You'll not further erode state's rights without an amendment. Not going to happen. And if you bastards try to take it away in an extra-constitutional manner, it's on and that would not turn out well for the snowflakes.

See. The Dude.....ANTHER "originalist" among your ilk......(and this one is a "scary, threatening one.....LOL)

Into the vodka and paint chips again I see.

Either way, you can whine all you like about the electoral college. It isn't going to change a thing.

But thanks for the tantrum. Liberal tears are oh so refreshing!

But thanks for the tantrum. Liberal tears are oh so refreshing!

You're right, a bit of history,,,a bit of education for right wingers......and you morons interpret it as a "tantrum"....OR, in some cases, "fake news.:.......LOL

Critics of the electoral college have pointed out how slavery played a role in its creation.

Southern delegates to the Philadelphia convention feared their states could be dominated by the new federal government because the Northern states had more people and more voters. So they fashioned a compromise that divided power based on counting the “whole number of free persons” in the states as well as “three-fifths of all other persons.” Thanks to this infamous deal, the Southern states were bolstered and given more seats in the House of Representatives as well as more “electors” who selected the president.

Pennsylvania may have had more free people and voters than Virginia, but the largest Southern state had more electors. It’s no accident that for 32 of the first 36 years, the presidency was occupied by a white, slave-holding Virginian.

For the fourth time in American history, the president-elect lost the popular vote. Credit the electoral college
Fake news

Forum List

Back