A brilliant move by Biden?

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
The Ruskies have no legal claim of control over Ukraine territory. Biden could rise to greatness if he were to fly to Ukraine to meet with Zelensky. Not in a secret bunker but openly.

Dare the Ruskies to touch a hair on our beloved uncle Joe's head! If Biden lives, he would be untouchable in 2024. The Dems could pick a real VP, by ability instead of race, gender, lifestyle, or trans status.

Some H'wood lefties have volunteered as human shields in the past. But they suck at it because they leave when the shooting starts. Biden and Hunter could show willingness to risk their lives to protect their cash flow. . . . I mean Democracy!

The Ruskies have no legal claim of control over Ukraine territory. Biden could rise to greatness if he were to fly to Ukraine to meet with Zelensky. Not in a secret bunker but openly.

Dare the Ruskies to touch a hair on our beloved uncle Joe's head! If Biden lives, he would be untouchable in 2024. The Dems could pick a real VP, by ability instead of race, gender, lifestyle, or trans status.

Some H'wood lefties have volunteered as human shields in the past. But they suck at it because they leave when the shooting starts. Biden and Hunter could show willingness to risk their lives to protect their cash flow. . . . I mean Democracy!
I'll pay for the plane ride on AF1....Only one way though

The Ruskies have no legal claim of control over Ukraine territory.
Neither did we have any legal claim over the north american continent or the land we took from Mexico but we did it.

Biden could rise to greatness if he were to fly to Ukraine to meet with Zelensky. Not in a secret bunker but openly.
I agree. Joe should fly to Ukraine, meet with Zelensky, then stand on top of the nearest hospital with a GPS homing beacon attached and IR target on his back and a satellite phone hot-lined to the Kremlin just DARING Putin to bomb him!

BRILLIANT! You go do it, Joe.

It could be an act of war, but I think most of the American people might just forgive the act and send thanks to the Kremlin.

Oh, don't forget to take Kammy with you.

As a show of solidarity with Ukraine, Brandon should take Kamala and Pelosi with him. I could live with Blinken for a few years.

Neither did we have any legal claim over the north american continent or the land we took from Mexico but we did it.

I agree. Joe should fly to Ukraine, meet with Zelensky, then stand on top of the nearest hospital with a GPS homing beacon attached and IR target on his back and a satellite phone hot-lined to the Kremlin just DARING Putin to bomb him!

It could be an act of war, but I think most of the American people might just forgive the act and send thanks to the Kremlin.

And Pelosi and Schumer.

You have no idea who you are dealing with, do you.

1647981432336.png

The Ukraine has our full support

1647981474475.png

If Worse Came to Worst, DUFUS POTUS Could Play It As a Miraculous Recovery From an Assassination Attempt

Or Joe D'oh! could get a double from an Alzheimer's Ward. Cumalala could get a double from any ghetto intersection. Since Bi-Den is skillful at plagiarizing, I believe he could fake his heroic stand and not get caught this time, even if he is killed in absentia.

In the final analysis, history is not defined by "legal claims." If you are bigger, more powerful, more ambitious, more ruthless - you take what you want. If you can't defend what you have, you lose it.

This has been the case forever. We pretend that people are now civilized. We have ambassadors and peace talks. The UN. In the end, though, the results will be determined though blood or capitulation. Not in the courts.

In the final analysis, history is not defined by "legal claims." If you are bigger, more powerful, more ambitious, more ruthless - you take what you want. If you can't defend what you have, you lose it.

This has been the case forever. We pretend that people are now civilized. We have ambassadors and peace talks. The UN. In the end, though, the results will be determined though blood or capitulation. Not in the courts.

Not only have you defined the Ukraine-Russia War, but you have defined our court system. Ever who can afford the best lawyer usually wins.

A Glimpse, Not a Glitter

The truth only creeps out of hiding in the clarity of battle, never when confined in the murky confusion of media and government blowhards.

Not only have you defined the Ukraine-Russia War, but you have defined our court system. Ever who can afford the best lawyer usually wins.
Inheritance Is the Well-Hidden Cancer That Has Destroyed All Civilizations

Or whoever is sponsored by our hereditary ruling class, which deplores and fears all Straight White Males.

You mean like when Trump went to North Korea?

Biden doesn't have the stones for that. He hid in fear the entire 2019 election cycle.

The man's a coward.

Screenshot_20220416-224657.png

Forum List

Back