A bunch of us at Harvard think the IRS handed Obama his re-election

I love it when the Party of "Personal Responsibility" is still coming up with lame excuses a year later.

You guys lost. Accept it, learn from it, move the fuck on.

I really don't have a pic of any president in my house, nor do I have a shrine. I do not adorate or avow anything to the president in the way of affirmation to a status of a deity.

The election is over. Quit being such whiny bitches. It certainly doesn't improve the standing of the Republican party in the eyes of the voters.

The election is over. Quit being such whiny bitches. It certainly doesn't improve the standing of the Republican party in the eyes of the voters.

They will be soul searching for many years until a repub is elected to the presidency.

I still say the 1 million plus voters who either voted for 3rd parties or did not vote thanks to the republicans insisting they have a white obama go up against the black obama cost them the election.

So he cheated to get the desired results he wanted on the scoreboard. What's your point?

Detail the cheating please....

300 IRS applications for 501 (c) 4 status deliberately delayed until after the election.

And those delayed applications had what effect? Did it prevent anyone from going to the polls? No. Did it prevent anyone from campaigning? No. Did it prevent anyone from spending money endorsing candidates? No. What it may have pevented was the tax free status of spending money to support candidates but if you have to get a tax break to give a donation in the first place, you're hardly invested in the candidate.

So you failed yet again. Not surprising.

I wish I had enough money to give away, I'd keep it. Politicans are the worse thing next to clothes and life insurance to invest in.

Obama won because Romney was a disingenuous candidate who couldn't connect with the American people.

I still say the 1 million plus voters who either voted for 3rd parties or did not vote thanks to the republicans insisting they have a white obama go up against the black obama cost them the election.

Those votes would have had to have been cast in very strategic areas, because Obama won by a lot more than a million.

Those votes would have had to have been cast in very strategic areas, because Obama won by a lot more than a million.

What about the millions and millions who didn't vote but could have? They saw no difference.
USA TODAY/Suffolk University Poll: Stay-at-home Americans disgusted. ? USATODAY.com

They put it at 90 million....even 15 of those that would have voted for a different candidate could have won it for Romney.

332-206. Scoreboard.

So he cheated to get the desired results he wanted on the scoreboard. What's your point?

Detail the cheating please....

How ironic that in post #10 you discuss the cheating I detailed, and then here in post #11 you pretend not to know about it... :lmao:

This shows you are either:

A.) The dumbest libtard in U.S. history forgetting your web of lies in a span of ONE post

or

B.) The most disingenuous troll in USMB history

which is it?

Forum List

Back