A challenge for the left & I bet none of them can fulfill it...

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Cite an instance, ANY INSTANCE, of a Gun willingly & knowingly killing someone.

If you can not find any such case then tell me, what is the one common denominator that forces that gun to kill even though it doesn't have the will to do it itself.

:popcorn:

If you can not find any such case then tell me, what is the one common denominator that forces that gun to kill even though it doesn't have the will to do it itself.

The problem is NOT guns, rather it's PEOPLE, period. A gun does no harm unless a mentally unstable person uses it to inflict harm. The problem is the mentally disturbed, the haters, the vengeful, the fanatics, the extremists, the rogue banner carriers, the suicidal, the losers that need front page headlines, the wannabe martyrs, gangs, criminals, egotistical bullies ( including members of law enforcement ), and racists.

Guns do not kill, but lunatics with guns do kill.

I'll never understand what's so hard to understand about the problem. I do not know why people blame guns. I do not know why people think that we can legislate guns out of the hands of the above mentioned people. People will get their hands on guns whether we have gun restriction laws or not, just plain fact.

Why are you making the case to legalize anthrax?

I have not heard of this kind of gun.

I don't think Anthrax has a use outside of hurting someone. I can't confirm that, though. It's also not really useful for defending yourself or someone else.

Why does this argument only apply to guns?

Cigarettes don't give you cancer, people give you cancer!

It's a dumb argument.

I don't think Anthrax has a use outside of hurting someone. I can't confirm that, though. It's also not really useful for defending yourself or someone else.

You're not answering the question, you are making excuses.

Grandpa, how do you feel about the restrictions on fully automatic machine guns? Makes sense or should anybody be able to go into Walmart and buy one?

Grandpa, how do you feel about the restrictions on fully automatic machine guns? Makes sense or should anybody be able to go into Walmart and buy one?
I have no problem with that.

Now that I've answered your questions please respond to the op.

Change your name to Unhinged-Joy

Why is it OK for inanimate object to be illegal unless it's a gun? What's the difference? Your OP is a sort of flim-flam strawman, liberals aren't saying that guns are sentient beings, nor is that considered a reason for something to be legal or not. It's simply a bullshit argument.

Let's up the ante ask for cases in which a Pressure Cooker, a bag of Fertilizer, a Flame Thrower or a Knife willingly and knowingly killed someone!

It's a dumb argument.
FYI - Many things give one cancer, proven fact. Cigarettes get the majority of the blame because no one can prove that they do or don't cause cancer. I have been smoking ( an average of a pack a day ) since I was 17 1/2 years old, and I'll be 69 years old next month, and never had cancer. My brother ( he's a year younger than I am ) has never smoked, yet had esophageal cancer 5 years ago and had 3 inches of his esophagus removed. Many people smoke all of their lives, and never develop cancer. There are many different types of cancer, and no one has proven a case that EVERYONE that smokes, dies of cancer. Cigarettes are an easy target for fanatics to bitch about.

Cancer can be caused by certain chemicals in the air, contaminated food, high levels of toxins in water and household products, and certain pesticides and insecticides. The sun can cause skin cancer.

But, guns are only deadly when crazies and lunatics use them to inflict harm on others. Cigarettes are only deadly when combined with other factors, such as mentioned above. Cancer is still an unknown as far as a definite cause. Speculation concerning cigarettes is NOT rock solid proof of the ill affects being claimed by so many people. Do some research on cancer and see how many causes you'll find. Is it proven that women with breast cancer only get it as a result of cigarette smoking? What would you say about those that smoke all of their lives, die in their 90s, and die from natural causes or causes totally unrelated to cigarette smoking?

Your argument is null and void.

Let's up the ante ask for cases in which a Pressure Cooker, a bag of Fertilizer, a Flame Thrower or a Knife willingly and knowingly killed someone!

Or a nuclear bomb.

Change your name to Unhinged-Joy

Why is it OK for inanimate object to be illegal unless it's a gun? What's the difference? Your OP is a sort of flim-flam strawman, liberals aren't saying that guns are sentient beings, nor is that considered a reason for something to be legal or not. It's simply a bullshit argument.
Because other "inanimate objects" are NOT constitutionally protected rights.

Next retarded question?

It's a dumb argument.
FYI - Many things give one cancer, proven fact. Cigarettes get the majority of the blame because no one can prove that they do or don't cause cancer. I have been smoking ( an average of a pack a day ) since I was 17 1/2 years old, and I'll be 69 years old next month, and never had cancer. My brother ( he's a year younger than I am ) has never smoked, yet had esophageal cancer 5 years ago and had 3 inches of his esophagus removed. Many people smoke all of their lives, and never develop cancer. There are many different types of cancer, and no one has proven a case that EVERYONE that smokes, dies of cancer. Cigarettes are an easy target for fanatics to bitch about.

Cancer can be caused by certain chemicals in the air, contaminated food, high levels of toxins in water and household products, and certain pesticides and insecticides. The sun can cause skin cancer.

But, guns are only deadly when crazies and lunatics use them to inflict harm on others. Cigarettes are only deadly when combined with other factors, such as mentioned above. Cancer is still an unknown as far as a definite cause. Speculation concerning cigarettes is NOT rock solid proof of the ill affects being claimed by so many people. Do some research on cancer and see how many causes you'll find. Is it proven that women with breast cancer only get it as a result of cigarette smoking? What would you say about those that smoke all of their lives, die in their 90s, and die from natural causes or causes totally unrelated to cigarette smoking?

Your argument is null and void.

What? Most of your post does not apply to anything I posted, the fact that you are a smoker means nothing. The fact that you don't think smoking by itself can give you cancer is retarded.

Nothing of my point is null and void because of your post.

Or a nuclear bomb.

I just love it when an ignorant moonbat unwittingly and unknowingly proves my point.

Merci beaucoup mon petit moron.

Forum List

Back