A Child's View from Gaza

You asked. That is what those children see.

And it is that very list, and all the other despicable crimes that the zionists carry out on these children regularly, that is truly horrifying, even from a distance.

And it is that very list, and all the other despicable crimes that the zionists carry out on these children regularly, that is truly horrifying, even from a distance.
What I like about Arab children is that being exposed to weapons along with diapers at birth doesn't seem to traumatize them.

What I like about Arab children is that being exposed to weapons along with diapers at birth doesn't seem to traumatize them.
It sure seems to traumatize you people. How else can you continue to bomb children who you keep locked inside of a cage?

Last edited:
It sure seems to traumatize you people. How else can you continue to bomb children who you keep locked inside of a cage?
Isn't a cage where humans keep animals?
Egypt seems to agree that caging in Gaza is a good idea just as Jordan seems to agree that caging in their own West Bank Jordanian animals is a good idea.

Then they need to stop trespassing on Israeli soil. The Jews have tolerated these violent squatters for centuries. Enough is enough.

Egypt seems to agree that caging in Gaza is a good idea just as Jordan seems to agree that caging in their own West Bank Jordanian animals is a good idea.
Racist, gross and wrong. Egypt and Jordan will do what their little nuclear shithole neighbor tells them to do. Don't be stupid.

Racist, gross and wrong. Egypt and Jordan will do what their little nuclear shithole neighbor tells them to do. Don't be stupid.
So Egypt and Jordan are Israeli puppets.
Now I know you're psychotic.

Even if every single picture was fake as israel's shills suggest, does anyone not believe that the Palestinian children grow up traumatized from israel's regular bombing raids?

tell us exactly how many days this year Gaza or the West Bank were bombed. Don't lie "for the children"..

If you think either of those nations want to feel the zionist hatred ever again than you are crazier than me.

Definitely not as fucking stupid as you are though.

Palescumians are reviled all across the middle East. They're referred to as trash Arabs. The Saudi wahhabis like to use them as a lightning rod to rile up jihadists.

Otherwise NO ONE cares about those assholes.

Even if every single picture was fake as israel's shills suggest, does anyone not believe that the Palestinian children grow up traumatized from israel's regular bombing raids?

tell us exactly how many days this year Gaza or the West Bank were bombed. Don't lie "for the children"..
Would it not be fair to look at that since, say, 2000? Think "fair" if you can.

I don't claim they bomb them yearly, just regularly and generally after they have done substantial rebuilding.

Would it not be fair to look at that since, say, 2000? Think "fair" if you can.

I don't claim they bomb them yearly, just regularly and generally after they have done substantial rebuilding.
You mean the day after the Gazan scum attack.

If you think either of those nations want to feel the zionist hatred ever again than you are crazier than me.

WTF does that mean? Because Israel will defend itself -- they can't attack anymore --- so by your demented logic -- they are now puppets? What's this got to do with Child Art in Palestine anyways??

Where's the Children's Art Thread I helped you to revive here?? Eh Louie???

Forum List

Back